How to Accurately Transfer Data from Android to iPhone
You are not alone if you have tried and failed to transfer data from Android to iPhone. Though many companies, like Samsung, offer their own methods for transferring phone data, the best phone to phone transfer tools are frequently third-party apps produced by some of the world’s most influential software development groups. Wondershare MobileTrans, which offers desktop and mobile app solutions to this intricate problem, demonstrates this.
Wondershare MobileTrans: A Family of Products for Wireless Data Transfer
Transferring information across different Android smartphones, iPhones, or even between an Android and an iPhone is a breeze, thanks to the gadgets made by Wondershare. These simple utilities move data from one phone to another safely and securely, leaving no trace behind and giving you peace of mind while discarding your old device. With these advancements, you only need a computer and an Ethernet cable to do the job.
So, what exactly may be shared using MobileTrans between two Android devices? Simply, everything! Let’s break it down, however, to show just how comprehensive these resources are:
What Kind of Information Can You Transfer Between Phones Using Wondershare MobileTrans?
- Apps and app-related information
- Media files include music, audiobooks, photos, downloadable images, and movies.
- Practical application notes:
- eBooks that you have downloaded on your device.
- Contact information (including blacklisted contacts)
- SMS (text messaging)
- Call logs
- Internet history
- Voicemail messages
You won’t find everything here. Almost twenty different types of information will be communicated from one device to another with perfect accuracy and no data loss. The following are additional capabilities of MobileTrans:
- Complete data transfer from PC to phone, including iOS, Android, and Windows Phone.
- A Transfer from iCloud to Your Mobile Device
- Send to a computer
- transferring data between WhatsApp and other messaging apps.
- Protect and Restore
Making Use of MobileTrans on a Desktop Computer
- MobileTrans may be installed on a Windows or Mac computer.
- After logging in, choose the Phone Transfer menu item and then the Phone-to-Phone transfer option from the main screen.
- Hook up the two Android phones to the desktop computer.
- If the source is on the right side of the display, you may flip it to the left by pressing the Flip button.
- Then, after selecting the file formats you wish to send, you may hit the Start button.
- After the screen confirms the operation was successful, you may disconnect the equipment. The only catch is that they can’t be turned off or disconnected until the transfer is finished.
Deploying the MobileTrans Software
- Simply download and install the MobileTrans app for Android and set it up on all your gadgets.
- Choose The old phone is on the source device, while the new phone is on the destination device.
- Pick one of three QR codes shown on the new mobile device, and use the older device to scan it.
- After the two devices have successfully connected, you may send the data by selecting it on the older phone and tapping the Send button.
- Simply clicking “Done” at the end will disconnect the devices and make all the data types you choose available on your new device.
An Optional Method for Sharing Information Between Android and iPhone
To make the transfer to a Samsung Galaxy phone from an iPhone, use the Smart Switch app. It’s easy to set up and operate. It enables wireless data transfer. But you can only utilize this function if you transfer information to a Galaxy smartphone. In addition, not all data may be transferred from an older phone to a new one since certain older phones do not support transferring specific data types. For this reason, let’s take a closer look at the process:
- As part of the handoff process, you’ll want to download the Smart Switch app on both devices and keep them charged up while you work.
- Get the app going on both devices.
- You may transfer information between two phones by selecting Send Data on the first device, then Receiving Data on the second.
- The wireless option should be chosen for the transfer method.
- Select the make and model of the obsolete phone on the Galaxy smartphone, then carefully follow the on-screen instructions since they may include extra steps.
- Get the gadgets as close as you can (4 inches is ideal) and tap the Allow button on the older one.
- Your Galaxy phone will now provide you with a selection of transferable data; choose one.
- Tap Transfer on the Galaxy phone, wait for the data to transfer, and then tap Close to complete the transaction.
Most other phone-to-phone transmission techniques are equally limited. As a result, MobileTrans for PC or the MobileTrans app is the best option. They support any combination of Android or iOS-powered mobile devices, and you don’t have to worry about data being lost, damaged, or left behind. Furthermore, you may use a computer or communicate wirelessly and directly between two phones. Try it for yourself to see the difference.