Unlocking the Crypto Jackpot: Strategies for Winning Big in Progressive Slots
A progressive jackpot is a pooled jackpot that keeps climbing as more people play. Many of the iGaming industry’s biggest jackpots are connected to online slot machines that link vast networks of licensed casino sites.
However, you can also find a handful of progressive jackpot tables and card games (e.g., progressive jackpot roulette or blackjack). There is usually no upper limit to how high a progressive jackpot can climb before it is won, and it can drop at any second of the day by any lucky player.
Provided you are of legal age in your country to play at online casinos using fiat currency or cryptocurrency, you can play to win a life-changing jackpot right now.
Let’s dive straight in to discover more about the best crypto jackpot strategies for winning big in progressive slots.
Are there any strategies for winning progressive jackpots
There are, in fact, several strategies that can help you win progressive jackpots. However, using any of these strategies will NEVER guarantee that you will win a progressive jackpot.
Instead of treating these strategies as winning formulas, use them more as a guideline of things to remember when playing progressive jackpot games.
Examples include the following:
- Some players will argue that you’re more likely to win a jackpot when playing the small/local network jackpot slots, which fewer people play. Playing these games will improve your odds of winning a jackpot because there’s less competition, that’s for sure. However, these jackpots don’t tend to climb as high as they do in today’s most famous progressive jackpot slots and are often won at around $/€/£500 to $/€/£50,000 (or equivalent currency value)
- Alternatively, stick to playing the slots with the biggest online jackpots. This way, if you win, you know that you will either be set for life or at least be able to live comfortably for the next few years. Instead of wasting your time playing to win the smaller jackpots, which might never even happen, stick to playing the ones with jackpots worth anywhere from $/€/£1,000,000.00 to $/€/£10,000,000.00 or more
- Find out how often progressive jackpots are won in a particular game before playing, and then instead of playing that game as soon as a jackpot has won, wait until it has climbed back up to a much higher amount (or the average amount that it normally drops at) before playing
- Only play progressive jackpot slots from established, multi-award-winning iGaming software providers and game development studios
- Don’t forget that you can play progressive jackpot games with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies (e.g., Ethereum, Tether and Litecoin), especially at sites like 10bet, or with fiat currencies (e.g., Euros, Canada/US/New Zealand dollars, Pound Sterling, India Rupees, South African Rand, and many other major global currencies)
IMPORTANT: If you take the time to read through a progressive jackpot slot’s paytable, which has all the important info you need to know about the game, it often states that the higher your bet, the greater your chances of winning a jackpot!
In other words, if the slot lets you play anywhere from $/€/£0.10 up to $/€/£5.00 per spin, bet max ($/€/£5.00 per spin) but only if you can afford it. Playing this way is a lot riskier, though, especially if you’re on a tight budget.
In most other jackpot slots, ANYONE PLAYING AT ANY STAKE can win. Everyone has the same odds of winning, and it doesn’t matter if you spend $/€/£0.10 per spin or $/€/£200.00 per spin.
In fact, many of the biggest jackpot wins in the 25+ year history of online casinos have been won by players spending anywhere from $/€/£0.25 per spin up to $/€/£2.00. This data is easily available to verify online.
More useful strategies for playing progressive jackpot slots and other things you may want to research
Only play progressive jackpot slots at licensed casino sites like 10bet that have obtained the necessary licenses from renowned iGaming licensing authorities. If you win a jackpot at a rogue casino that’s unlicensed, the chances are they won’t pay you.
This would never happen at a trusted online casino that’s licensed by a mid to top-tier licensing authority, controlled by a trustworthy operator with a solid reputation, and constantly monitored and has its games tested for fairness by a renowned online casino testing agency.
Also, some progressive jackpots MUST DROP before a certain time or day of the week, like Red Tiger Gaming’s Daily Jackpot slots (there are over 50 to choose from). Keep a close eye on these games nearer the time they are scheduled to drop, and then start playing them to increase your chances of winning.
Some players only like to play today’s best computer-generated online slots with above-average Return-to-player percentage (RTP%) payout rates and will avoid playing slots with what is regarded as a low payout rate.
For example, most slots today have an average payout rate of 93.00% to 98.00%. Seasoned pros may only seek out the jackpot slots with 98.00% or higher RTP%, but this doesn’t always guarantee they will win.
Finally, play from your preferred device to get the most enjoyment from your experience. All progressive jackpot slots today can be accessed from Wi-Fi/internet-connected smartphones, desktop computers, laptops, and tablets.
Top progressive jackpot slots to keep an eye out for in 2023
Depending on which country you live in and which online casino you register an account with will often determine exactly which progressive jackpot slots you will have access to.
Some of the most famous progressive jackpot slots to keep an eye out for in 2023 are the Age of the Gods jackpot slots (from Playtech), Jackpot Giant (Playtech), Gladiator Jackpot (Playtech), the Jackpot Blitz slots (Playtech), the Sporting Legends Jackpot slots (Playtech), and the Power Jackpot slots (also from Playtech).
Others include the WowPot Jackpot slots (Games Global/Microgaming), the Mega Moolah jackpot slots (Games Global/Microgaming), Major Millions (Games Global/Microgaming), Mega Fortune (NetEnt), Hall of Gods (NetEnt), and Ozwin’s Jackpots (Yggdrasil), to name a few. There are hundreds more out there.