In today’s market, you find many services and products and even more brands that produce or offer them, so it’s complicated to remember the brands sometimes. When it’s up to building brand recognition, companies try to invent something that would be unique yet stylish – and using technologies is one of the best ways to consider. However, you can use it differently, so here, we’re going to pay attention to one of the most efficient ways to raise brand visibility – an animated video.
What is Animated Video for Business?
If you ask an animated explainer video company about what they do, they’ll probably answer that they create pieces of animation that are customized to every client’s needs but pursue the same goals. They deliver some messages simply and compellingly so that people get more complicated concepts easily. It helps create a better understanding of what a company does, so it usually results in better brand visibility. Whether it is an explainer video or any other type, perceiving audio-visual information is much easier than whole-text, even accompanied by pictures. That is the main reason why Tech brands have particular benefits in using animations for marketing.
How does Animation Video impact the Companies’ Brand Visibility?
Generally, animation videos are more appealing, that’s why people remember them better. However, other finer aspects explain better brand recognition resulting from using animation videos. Some of them include the following:
- The video has a visual sequence and sounds to deliver the message, that’s why explaining gets much easier with this tool. That’s why you can divide a complex concept into simpler components and give a clear idea of what is your product or service.
- If you implement these animation videos strategically, their style and information delivery manner become associative with your brand. It consequently heightens the brand visibility.
- The simplicity available for information transmission in videos allows for reconsidering the communication strategies to get closer to the target audiences. Language is a key to understanding, and if you optimize the codes that you use – it gives you more chances to be understood and remembered.
- Videos help explain what brand peculiarities are which cultivates a distinctive brand identity. It becomes a strong association soon if these videos are applied systematically, and as a result – the brand is recognizable in the market flow.
- Videos allow for using storytelling, imagery, and sound effects that make it possible to evoke emotions in viewers. Emotional connection is the best association that creates memories.
All the other points come from these mentioned above. The gist is that your solutions, peculiarities, and other details that distinguish your brand from the mass of others can be presented as a composite and structured story. If your story has a structured plot and interesting characters, it gets much more memorable than if you used just the list of your brand’s benefits.
However, much depends on how well the video is produced, so choosing the right agency is another point of interest. Don’t hesitate to address true professionals and cooperate with MezzoLab for the best result possible!