Immediate Momentum Review: Useful Tool or Scam?
The cryptocurrency world never sits idly. Every day, there’s a new innovation to check out, especially when it comes to trading platforms. One of the newcomers is Immediate Momentum, a web app that claims it can simplify your trading experience and take it to the next level by pairing you with outstanding brokerages.
But is there any truth to those claims? Can this platform be trusted? This Immediate Momentum review will carefully examine this company’s services to see what it is all about. Tag along if you want to find out what this tool is and whether it has a place in your trading strategies. Let’s begin!
Intro to Immediate Momentum
At first glance, one might think this article is about the Immediate Momentum trading platform. There are some websites using similar branding that appear to offer automated trading software, too. But the Immediate-momentum-app.com we’re looking into here should not be confused with any other sites with similar names. What’s more, it’s not a trading platform at all. In fact, this web page does not sell any software and is also not a crypto broker itself.
Instead, the site aims to bridge the gap between brokers and traders by linking them according to specific criteria. It has not disclosed what those factors are exactly, chalking it up to a proprietary algorithm that seeks a broker match for each client upon registration. While it’s understandable why the app would want to keep its trade secrets, we suspect location might be one of the deciding factors, along with some randomness.
What do we mean by randomness? Well, the platform appears to have affiliate partnerships with many leading brokers around the globe. Some of them overlap in terms of the regions they operate in. Thus, the website may randomly switch between different partners and possibly produce multiple different matches if you try registering on it more than once.
So, while Immediate Momentum claims it is not a broker, it can help traders discover one. The company states that it puts potential partners through a very careful evaluation process to ensure it only works with top-tier brokerages. Some of the selection criteria it lists include:
- A proven track record and good standing in the crypto trading community;
- Access to beginner-friendly tools such as a demo account, educational materials, real-time market data, technical indicators, and more;
- Advanced trading tools (vary between partners) for pro investors;
- 24/7 customer support via each partnered broker.
Pros and Cons of Trading via Immediate Momentum
Considering the above-mentioned details, it’s easy to see why this app would have some merits. That is, as long as all of that is true. Finding out if these claims hold up was precisely why we undertook to do this review in the first place.
After looking into the platform more carefully and testing it ourselves, we can say that it certainly has its uses. Immediate Momentum surpassed our expectations in some regards. However, we have yet to encounter a trading platform that is absolutely flawless. To help you see what we mean, we’ve outlined the main pros and cons we noticed when using this website.
- Super easy setup: The site requires almost no effort on your part. All the user needs to do is register an Immediate Momentum account, and then let the app work its magic. In addition, the site is intuitively organized, loads fast, and looks good on both mobile and desktop devices.
- High levels of security: In our view, the app meets the latest website safety standards. It creates a secure trading environment via a valid SSL certificate. In addition, it does not collect any sensitive data. Moreover, the site respects the GDPR and is fully transparent about its policies, which users can read for themselves.
- Affordability: To our surprise, Immediate Momentum is free. Users don’t need to pay even a cent to open an account and find a crypto broker through this site.
- Versatility: Though the site mentions digital currencies a lot, that’s not all its partners offer. The companies it works with also feature more traditional trading tools like stocks and forex pairs. So, even if you have no interest in crypto, you may still find this app useful.
- No mobile app: Immediate Momentum is only available as a website. If you prefer to use apps, this may disappoint you a little. Nevertheless, considering you only need to spend a few moments on the site to get your broker match, you don’t really need an app. After all, when you get paired with a brokerage, you probably won’t need to boot up this platform again.
- Minimum deposit requirement: Despite being a free tool, Immediate Momentum warns that its partnered brokers have their own conditions. One of them includes a requirement that your initial deposit be at least 250 USD. We don’t see this as a deal-breaker, because that’s funds you get to use to invest anyway. But if you were hoping to start trading Bitcoin or other assets on a smaller budget, you may need to look for a different solution.
How Does It Compare?
Okay, we’ve shown you what Immediate Momentum is and what its main highlights are, both the good and the bad ones. But how does it perform if you compare it to alternative solutions, say, a leading cryptocurrency exchange, for example?
We thought it’s only fair to you, dear reader, to demonstrate how this site differs from the competition. Below, we offer a quick overview of the major points you need to know about to make an informed choice.
For the purposes of this review, we decided to compare Immediate Momentum and a leading crypto exchange you may have already used.
|Designation:||Marketing platform.||Cryptocurrency exchange.|
|Purpose:||Introducing traders to crypto brokers.||Providing crypto exchange and crypto investment services directly.|
|Supported assets:||Cryptocurrencies, forex currency pairs, stocks, CFDs, futures, etc.||Only cryptocurrencies.|
|Available in:||Worldwide, minus countries where crypto CFD trading is limited.||A limited set of countries. See the list here.|
|Sign-up fee:||Free.||Free. Fees on exchanges and trades may apply.|
|Payment methods:||Bank wires, credit and debit cards, PayPal, Skrill, etc., depending on the recommended broker.||Bank wires, credit and debit cards, cryptocurrency.|
|Best for:||Find a well-rounded crypto broker where you can trade various assets.||Exchanging crypto tokens or investing in them directly.|
Test the Platform Yourself: Easy Sign-up Guide
Though we did our best to put ourselves in your shoes, you know your own needs and preferences best. Thus, the most reliable way to find out if this tool is for you or not is to play with it yourself.
Luckily, the platform is free to use. So, you can give it a little test drive without making any financial commitments and see if it’s of any use to you. If you wish to try, here is what you have to do:
Step 1. Register on the Official Immediate Momentum Website.
The main point of this app is to find a broker, right? To do that, you need to open an account. After you enter your personal details in the sign-up form on the website, it will automatically find a suitable broker for you and relay your info to them.
Step 2. Verify Your Account.
Next, your assigned broker will reach out to confirm your registration. They may do this via email or a phone call. While some of you may think this step is an inconvenience, it actually helps keep bots at bay. It also ensures you actually meant to register and prevents other people from opening accounts in your name. So, the verification is actually a good thing!
Step 3. Activate Your Account With Funds.
Up to this point, the process is entirely free. Now, if you wish to start trading with your assigned broker, you’d want to add some money to your account. You can test the platform for free if you trade in demo mode, but you can’t earn any money that way. For full access to a broker’s services, you’d have to make a deposit via one of its supported payment methods.
That’s all! If you’ve added money to your account, you can start trading any asset listed in your broker’s portfolio. The budget and trading strategy are all up to you! Just keep in mind that risk naturally accompanies all investments, and the crypto market is especially highly volatile. Plan your spending carefully, and do not invest money you can’t afford to lose.