Wondershare TunesGo – Use iTunes on Both Android and iOS Now
What is Wondershare TunesGo?
Wondershare TunesGo allows you to transfer music from iOS to iTunes, use iTunes with Android, clean up library, share playlist, manage music, and download Youtube music—almost everything with just one software. Wondershare TunesGo is your flawless iTunes companion: you can discover, manage, and share your music like never before.
Let us jump directly at the detailed reasons why you need to try Wondershare TunesGo right away.
Why Should You Use Wondershare TunesGo?
There are a number of reasons why you really need to use Wondershare TunesGo. Just look at the highlighted ones, and you will be tempted to try it just now.
- Transfer music from your iOS device: Wondershare TunesGo enables you to transfer your desired music from your iPod, iPad, or iPhone back in to iTunes. Whether you have a device with preloaded music or you lost your PC data, Wondershare TunesGo lets you move your music from your iOS device to your iTunes library on your PC.
- Use iTunes with Android: Wondershare TunesGo brings together the much awaited iTunes and Android combination finally. The software allows Android users to utilize iTunes with Android just like they would use it with iOS, thereby breaking down the barriers of iTunes. With Wondershare TunesGo, you can sync and transfer music from your iTunes library to your Android gadget seamlessly.
- Clean up your entire music library: Wondershare TunesGo lets you analyze and clean up your complete music library with just one click. The software also allows you to tag your music, delete duplicates, change album cover art, and delete missing tracks manually. With Wondershare TunesGo, your music collection gets organized exquisitely.
- Share your iTunes playlist: Wondershare TunesGo permits you to share your personalized or handpicked playlist via Twitter, Facebook, or Email, so that you can show off your taste of music to your peers and friends. In addition, you get to explore playlists shared by others for good music.
- Manage music easily: Wondershare TunesGo enables you to transfer your favorite iTunes music and playlists from or to your device manually. You can also drag and drop music between any devices. Furthermore, Wondershare TunesGo converts all music files to the formats that are supported or accepted by your device and iTunes automatically. Thus, compatibility won’t be a problem for you any longer because of Wondershare TunesGo.
- Download music from YouTube: Wondershare TunesGo allows you to stream and find out music over the Internet by switching from the add-on mode to the standalone window. You just require one step to download and record music from YouTube and other similar music websites directly into the library of your iTunes. An impressive new feature added recently in Wondershare TunesGo is its ability to add music tags and album art to your recordings and downloads at the same time.
- Transfer Data/music to iPhone: Quite often, we need to access data, files or even music from our PC to iPhone. Wondershare TunesGo allows you to transfer to iPhone very easily. There are three methods to do: you can either do it without iTunes, with iTunes or use an iTunes alternative.
How can you use Wondershare TunesGo?
Wondershare TunesGo consists of a simple to use interface that you can use to work with the software without any hassles.
Note: there a lot of tasks that you can do with Wondershare TunesGo. Here, only a few of the prominent tasks have been covered in steps; however, the steps for others remain more or less the same.
You need to download and install Wondershare TunesGo in your computer system by following the installation process carefully.
For Cleaning up Your iTunes Library
- Launch Wondershare TunesGo in your computer system.
The default home page appear (Figure 1).
- Click the Manage Music Library button on the default home page (Figure 1).
The Clean Up iTunes Library button and the Rebuild iTunes Library button appear (Figure 1).
- Click the Clean Up iTunes Library button, as shown in Figure 1 below:
Wondershare TunesGo begins scanning and analyzing your iTunes library, as shown in Figure 2 below:
- Select the data that you want to clean (Figure 3).
- Click the Clean Up button, as shown in Figure 3 below:
Wondershare TunesGo begins cleaning up your iTunes library, as shown in Figure 4 below:
For Transferring Music from ITunes to Your Device
- Click the Transfer Music button on the default home page of Wondershare TunesGo.
- Connect your device.
- Select the Import option (Figure 5).
The drop down list appears (Figure 5).
- Select the Import from iTunes option in the drop down list, as shown in Figure 5 below:
- Select the playlists that you want to transfer (Figure 6).
- Click the OK button, as shown in Figure 6 below:
Wondershare TunesGo is an easy to use all-in-one software that enables you to use iTunes seamlessly on Android as well as iOS. You can transfer music, share playlists, clean up iTunes library, and do many other tasks easily. Don’t wait! Just go for it.
Your Business Needs These 13 Digital Security Solutions – Here’s How To Get The Most Out Of Each
How would you characterize your organization’s digital security posture? If you’re not sure how to answer this question, or perhaps would prefer not to answer it at all, you’re not alone. Countless decision-makers, from uber-competent CTOs and CISOs to CEOs and COOs who couldn’t code…
Louisiana And Oklahoma Introduce Digital Identification To Prevent Fake ID Use
Digital ID in Louisiana Utilizing digital IDs has been a commonly broached topic for a while now. Although most states are only either deliberating their helpfulness or in the utmost initial stages, Louisiana has moved forward. The primary introduction of this technology was done back…
ScanGuard Review – Here is What You Should Know
Doesn’t it sound good and satisfying to have a goop-performing antivirus that is reliable enough? Yes, it is. For that reason, you need to be extra careful when you are in search of a good antivirus. Put all the necessary factors into consideration so that…
The Emerging Need for Social Media Security
By the time you’ve finished reading this sentence, nearly 700 passwords have been stolen from social media accounts across the world. Social media security breaches have the potential to cause up to $6 trillion in cybercrime damages by 2021, up from $3 billion in costs…
Which New Lorex Security Camera Is Right for Your Home?
Keeping your family and your possessions safe requires a proactive approach, and one way to protect what you care about is with a security camera system. Lorex Technology is well known for their security camera solutions, and their two newest products will change the way…
- 3D Printing
- App Dev
- Artificial Intelligence
- Arts and Entertainment
- Big Data
- Blockchain Tech
- Business Technology
- Car Technology
- Cloud Computing
- Cloud Storage
- Computer and Technology
- Conference Calling
- Coupons and Deals
- Cyber Security
- Dark Left 1
- Data Center
- Data Recovery
- Digital Arena
- Digital Marketing
- Edu Tech
- Email Marketing
- Google Glass
- Guides and Tutorials
- Health and Fitness
- Home Improvement
- Home Security
- Internet and Businesses Online
- Internet Marketing
- IT Careers
- Mobile Apps
- Mobile Security
- New Tech
- Online Shopping
- Project Management
- Reference and Education
- Reputation Management
- Sales & Marketing
- Shopping and Product reviews
- Small Business
- Social Media
- Tech Trends
- Technical Support
- Technology in Education
- Tips & Tricks
- Tips And Tricks
- Video Conferencing
- Virtual Reality
- Wearable Technology
- Web Design
- Web Development
- Web Hosting
Future Online Gaming Trends To Keep An Eye On
With a rapidly and constantly evolving world of online gaming and fresh technologies that are being developed on a constant basis, there is no telling what the future might hold. Or can we? One thing is sure: industry giants do not hesitate to invest millions…
How Retiring Entrepreneurs Can Ensure Steady Income
Running a moderately successful business gives you access to enough income to sustain yourself, whether you’re paying yourself a salary or are relying on annual profits generated by the business. But since you own and run the business, you won’t have access to an employer-sponsored…
How To Become A Cyber Security Analyst
What is Cyber Security? Cyber security is the practice of protecting a system or network from digital attacks. These attacks are generally aimed to retrieve or destroy sensitive information and it is a serious threat to all the organizations. Who is A Cyber Security Analyst…
Internet Security Tips For The Modern Age
The internet is no longer new. It’s been in most peoples homes for twenty years or more now, and we’ve all come to accept it as part and parcel of modern life. When it first began, it was something that we only had on our…
How to Immediately Improve Your Online Security
While the internet might seem paradisiacal, danger lurks in the obscurity of it. Apart from outsourcing your IT needs to specialists like IT support companies in London, there are immediate measures you can take to ensure your online world is as secure as the home…
Everything You Need To Know About Cybersecurity In 2019
With long workdays and jam-packed weekends, it’s a godsend that we can do most of our shopping, social interaction, and many other day-to-day tasks from the convenience of our computers and mobile devices. The internet has been making our lives so much easier for the…