Wondershare TunesGo – Use iTunes on Both Android and iOS Now
What is Wondershare TunesGo?
Wondershare TunesGo allows you to transfer music from iOS to iTunes, use iTunes with Android, clean up library, share playlist, manage music, and download Youtube music—almost everything with just one software. Wondershare TunesGo is your flawless iTunes companion: you can discover, manage, and share your music like never before.
Let us jump directly at the detailed reasons why you need to try Wondershare TunesGo right away.
Why Should You Use Wondershare TunesGo?
There are a number of reasons why you really need to use Wondershare TunesGo. Just look at the highlighted ones, and you will be tempted to try it just now.
- Transfer music from your iOS device: Wondershare TunesGo enables you to transfer your desired music from your iPod, iPad, or iPhone back in to iTunes. Whether you have a device with preloaded music or you lost your PC data, Wondershare TunesGo lets you move your music from your iOS device to your iTunes library on your PC.
- Use iTunes with Android: Wondershare TunesGo brings together the much awaited iTunes and Android combination finally. The software allows Android users to utilize iTunes with Android just like they would use it with iOS, thereby breaking down the barriers of iTunes. With Wondershare TunesGo, you can sync and transfer music from your iTunes library to your Android gadget seamlessly.
- Clean up your entire music library: Wondershare TunesGo lets you analyze and clean up your complete music library with just one click. The software also allows you to tag your music, delete duplicates, change album cover art, and delete missing tracks manually. With Wondershare TunesGo, your music collection gets organized exquisitely.
- Share your iTunes playlist: Wondershare TunesGo permits you to share your personalized or handpicked playlist via Twitter, Facebook, or Email, so that you can show off your taste of music to your peers and friends. In addition, you get to explore playlists shared by others for good music.
- Manage music easily: Wondershare TunesGo enables you to transfer your favorite iTunes music and playlists from or to your device manually. You can also drag and drop music between any devices. Furthermore, Wondershare TunesGo converts all music files to the formats that are supported or accepted by your device and iTunes automatically. Thus, compatibility won’t be a problem for you any longer because of Wondershare TunesGo.
- Download music from YouTube: Wondershare TunesGo allows you to stream and find out music over the Internet by switching from the add-on mode to the standalone window. You just require one step to download and record music from YouTube and other similar music websites directly into the library of your iTunes. An impressive new feature added recently in Wondershare TunesGo is its ability to add music tags and album art to your recordings and downloads at the same time.
- Transfer Data/music to iPhone: Quite often, we need to access data, files or even music from our PC to iPhone. Wondershare TunesGo allows you to transfer to iPhone very easily. There are three methods to do: you can either do it without iTunes, with iTunes or use an iTunes alternative.
How can you use Wondershare TunesGo?
Wondershare TunesGo consists of a simple to use interface that you can use to work with the software without any hassles.
Note: there a lot of tasks that you can do with Wondershare TunesGo. Here, only a few of the prominent tasks have been covered in steps; however, the steps for others remain more or less the same.
You need to download and install Wondershare TunesGo in your computer system by following the installation process carefully.
For Cleaning up Your iTunes Library
- Launch Wondershare TunesGo in your computer system.
The default home page appear (Figure 1).
- Click the Manage Music Library button on the default home page (Figure 1).
The Clean Up iTunes Library button and the Rebuild iTunes Library button appear (Figure 1).
- Click the Clean Up iTunes Library button, as shown in Figure 1 below:
Wondershare TunesGo begins scanning and analyzing your iTunes library, as shown in Figure 2 below:
- Select the data that you want to clean (Figure 3).
- Click the Clean Up button, as shown in Figure 3 below:
Wondershare TunesGo begins cleaning up your iTunes library, as shown in Figure 4 below:
For Transferring Music from ITunes to Your Device
- Click the Transfer Music button on the default home page of Wondershare TunesGo.
- Connect your device.
- Select the Import option (Figure 5).
The drop down list appears (Figure 5).
- Select the Import from iTunes option in the drop down list, as shown in Figure 5 below:
- Select the playlists that you want to transfer (Figure 6).
- Click the OK button, as shown in Figure 6 below:
Wondershare TunesGo is an easy to use all-in-one software that enables you to use iTunes seamlessly on Android as well as iOS. You can transfer music, share playlists, clean up iTunes library, and do many other tasks easily. Don’t wait! Just go for it.
How To Keep Your Personal Information Anonymous And Secure While Using A Web Browser
Browsing the web or checking Facebook a few times a day has recently become something natural as breathing and eating. People wake up, immediately reaching for their phones to be up to date. Is it already an addiction to the Internet? Of course, it depends…
How To Stay More Secure When Using Kubernetes
Kubernetes is an open-source system for automating deployment of new apps and software, and is becoming increasingly popular due to its utility in going back to previous versions. But while lots of developers are excited to take advantage of the benefits and convenience offered by…
If Online Privacy Is Dead, Is There Anything We Can Do?
The online world is both wonderful and frightening in equal measure. On the one hand, we have access to unlimited information and resources, but on the other, we have zero privacy. For most adults, the internet is a part of every aspect of their daily…
Reason To Choose Comodo SSL Certificate To Secure Your Website
It should be clear by now that for your website to survive in this modern era, hacker ridden internet era, it is important for all the information that go on it or through it to be encrypted. To have a website without SSL protection is…
6 Unexpected Security Concerns, and How to Prepare
As powerful as the Internet is right now, it’s impossible to even imagine where it will go over the next years and beyond. But, as fast as security protection continues to improve, hackers seem to improve even more quickly. Everything from new devices to apps…
- 3D Printing
- App Dev
- Artificial Intelligence
- Arts and Entertainment
- Big Data
- Blockchain Tech
- Business Technology
- Car Technology
- Cloud Computing
- Cloud Storage
- Computer and Technology
- Conference Calling
- Coupons and Deals
- Cyber Security
- Dark Left 1
- Data Center
- Data Recovery
- Digital Arena
- Digital Marketing
- Edu Tech
- Email Marketing
- Google Glass
- Guides and Tutorials
- Health and Fitness
- Home Appliance
- Home Improvement
- Home Security
- Internet and Businesses Online
- Internet Marketing
- IT Careers
- Mobile Apps
- Mobile Security
- New Tech
- Online Shopping
- Project Management
- Reference and Education
- Reputation Management
- Sales & Marketing
- Self Improvement
- Shopping and Product reviews
- Small Business
- Social Media
- Tech Trends
- Technical Support
- Technology in Education
- Tips & Tricks
- Tips And Tricks
- Video Conferencing
- Virtual Reality
- Wearable Technology
- Web Design
- Web Development
- Web Hosting
What Is An Advanced Threat?
When you are on the hunt for business cyber security solutions, you are almost certain to come across products in a category called advanced threat protection. These security tools are available both as software or managed services and differ in approaches to security; some might…
The Guy Who Ghosted You Is Back? Here’s How To Deal
Imagine this: You matched a cute guy on Tinder and started exchanging messages on the app. Then, he takes it to Telegram. You two start texting almost every day and even go out on a date. During the date, you two really hit it off;…
Online Security Tips You Might Not Know About
Technology is now playing a major role in our daily lives. From how we work to how we spend our leisure time; it is central to us all now. Of course, a tech advance that has transformed our lives the most is the internet. While…
Here’s How Proxies Can Aid Email Protection
Are you concerned about your email protection measures? If that is the case, then this is for you. It all began in November 2014 with leaked emails from Sony Movie Pictures. After this leakage of emails went viral all over the world, people, organizations and…
3 Ways to Prepare For Cyber Security Risks That Employees Must Know
In a world where everything is much easier to do via mobile, app, or device, technology is not going to slow down. We’re all guilty of potentially owning more than one device, whether that is our personal phones, work phones, tablets or fitness trackers. All…
Non-Negotiable Elements For Your Business IT Security Plan
In 2019, having a business IT security plan is more important than ever. An IT security plan is the first line of defense you have for protecting your business – and your clients – against cybercriminals. Cybercriminals include hackers, who frequently obtain personal information with…