WinX HD Converter Deluxe Review: A Power-Packed 4K Video Converter With Wider Compatibility
Capturing 4K video has become such a thing of simplicity nowadays. There was a time when you wanted one GoPro or a high-end camcorder, but, now, your iPhone or DSLR is enough. The real problem is that most of the devices you come across are not powerful enough to handle 4k videos.
Of course, you can put 4K video in your smartphone and try to play it, but we’re talking about smoothness here. As much as we hate to break it, you would have to compress 4K video some time or the other. Especially if you don’t have the high-spec hardware for editing.
The solution? You should have an all-in-one tool to convert video into smaller standards. In other words, it should be able to compress your 4K video into 1080p or lesser than that. In case you were wondering which one to choose, don’t worry. We’ve found the best tool — WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe.
What Is WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe?
As you would have understood from the name, WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe is a video converter suite. It is currently available for Windows PCs and Mac. You can use this wonderful tool to convert existing video and audio files to desired file formats. And, as we said in the introduction, compressing 4K video to 1080p MP4 is one of the many things that WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe is capable of. In this article, we will be focusing on how this tool can help every media enthusiast out there.
Getting Started with WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe
While WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe does not have the most modern UI out there, it does not confuse a user when it comes to converting or compressing videos. Right after you open the program, you would know how to navigate. It does not matter what you’re going to do there — converting an MP4 file for iPhone 6S or making files work on a proprietary MP3 player —, WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe will never disappoint when it comes to the UI.
The Brighter Side of Compatibility
WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe is probably the best tool you have when you’re concerned about aspects of compatibility. The major point is that you should be able to convert any media file into a file format that works on certain devices. Thankfully, WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe has something called Device Profiles. These profiles have information on which formats work well on which devices. MP4, H.264, HEVC, MOV, AVI, MKV, WMV, MP3 are some of the 200+ file formats supported by the program.
Some Other Noteworthy Features
The ultimate video converter is not just about a powerful UI and compatibility. There are a few extra features that make WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe the best 4k video converter out there.
- Editing functions like cropping, splitting, trimming, etc. allow you to optimize the video content before you finally convert or upload something. You can also merge clips using the section.
- Level-3 Hardware Acceleration from WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe offers the best speeds you can imagine when it comes to video conversion. You never lag behind regardless of the size or the quality to which you’re converting.
- WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe comes with a built-in utility for online video downloads as well as a quick slideshow maker. The online downloader lets you download 4K video content from sites like YouTube and Vimeo, free of cost.
- Last but not least, WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe is super-secure and doesn’t corrupt your files in the conversion process.
How to Compress and Convert 4K MKV to MP4?
Converting MKV to MP4 is one of the common tasks you have to do, since MKV isn’t working everywhere. In order to show you how easy the process is with WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe, let’s go through steps.
- You have to open WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe on your PC and add the MKV file that you want to convert.
- Now, select the Output Profile section and choose MP4 from the available options. As you can see, it is also possible to select the desired quality of the output file; i.e. you can pick High or Low, and that will change the resolution as well.
- Once you are done, hit the Run button.
Wait for some time as WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe saves the output file in the selected directory. Boom, you’re done.
The Bottom Line
If you are asking whether you should buy WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe, that’s a YES. I mean, we do not usually come across such multipurpose HD video converter solutions that are easy to use as well. At the end of the day, you get more than what you invest for.