In our highly competitive world captured by smart technologies and digital innovations, businesses need more resources to keep pace with the competition, scale and grow.
In order to join forces and resources on their way to success, more and more companies worldwide are adopting a co-selling business model as a top strategy to drive more sales.
If you’re looking for a robust solution to make your partner relationships effective and beneficial to you, you’ve found it! Salesforce Partner Relationship Management (PRM) simplifies every step of your channel sales process and makes the most out of your partnerships. If you’re interested in getting under the hood of this solution, keep reading to find out more about Salesforce PRM, and how its features and benefits can help your company.
What is Salesforce PRM?
Salesforce has long ceased to be just another CRM. Today, all the features of a traditional CRM have been merged with a set of unique tools and benefits, offering users more than ever before.
One of its most outstanding features is the Experience Cloud platform which allows you to create a variety of digital experiences aligned with your specific business needs. With Salesforce Experience Cloud, you can build full-fledged sites, like help centers, self-service and support portals, B2B Commerce sites, volunteer and fundraising portals, microsites/landing pages, and partner relationship management sites, such as Salesforce partner portals, or simply PRMs.
Salesforce PRM community is a cloud-based partner relationship management system empowered with a bunch of great features, tools, and solutions to help take your partner relationship to the next level, increase sales and brand visibility, and boost revenue.
PRM is a centralized shared location for conducting a co-selling business. It gives you all you need to manage relationships with your partners effectively and streamline sales processes.
Salesforce PRM is where you can:
- Share CRM data and information with your partners.
- Collaborate on prospects and deals.
- Manage leads, opportunities, and accounts in real-time
- Forecast channel sales.
- Track performance.
- Streamline channel marketing.
- Educate and onboard your partners.
Key Features of the Salesforce PRM System That Help Businesses to Grow
By enabling partner relationship management in Salesforce, you can provide your channel partners with the tools they need to sell more, and faster. Let’s go through the main advantages of Salesforce PRM and see how it can benefit your business.
We’ve prepared a list of key Salesforce PRM features that help companies grow and scale so you don’t need to spend time digging around for answers.
Salesforce PRM benefits and features:
- Easy to set up and manage. Have you ever wondered how to quickly create a beautiful partner portal without having to code? Salesforce Experience Cloud is your best choice! Use a preconfigured Experience Cloud partner portal template, pre-built Experience Builder themes, drag-and-drop Lightning components, and other out-of-the-box functionality to create and style your site easily and fast. Integrate third-party apps and components to extend the capabilities of your PRM site.
- Strengthened partnerships. Salesforce PRM is a unified platform that delivers real-time support and insights, ensuring effective and robust collaboration between you and your partners, and accelerating your channel sales. Use Salesforce PRM to extend CRM data to your partners, distribute leads, register deals, collaborate on marketing campaigns, track progress, and many more… making collaboration with your partners a seamless process.
- Meaningful analytics and easy reporting. Still relying on spreadsheets when tracking your partners’ performance? With Salesforce PRM, create and share meaningful reports and dashboards to help partners understand their business. Use Salesforce Report Builder to create custom reports according to your needs: choose the report type, report format, and data that make up your report.
- Increased brand visibility and access to new markets. Let your partners become communicators of your brand and drive demand for your products/services by leveraging the power of the Marketing Development Funds (MDF) feature. Create and configure marketing budgets, allocate funds for marketing campaigns, manage fund requests, and process fund claims – all in one place in your PRM. Pull received data into meaningful reports and analyze marketing campaigns to assess whether your marketing efforts are aligned with your expectations.
- Improved partner productivity. Save time and increase your channel sales team productivity by providing them with the tools they need to close more deals. Empower your partners with exceptional self-service and implement live chats to provide real-time assistance when needed. Give them the support tools they need, including Knowledge articles and Q&As, to resolve issues faster.
- Enhanced customer experience. When your partners have everything they need to sell faster and smarter, they’re more likely to deliver better customer service.
- No channel conflicts. Salesforce allows you, as a vendor, to assign leads to a particular partner, thus preventing channel conflicts when several partners are going after the same customer.
- Easy partner education and onboarding. Use Experience Builder tools to build a personalized onboarding experience for your new partners. Make your PRM portal a single place for sharing educational resources, making the learning and onboarding process quick and easy.
- Centralized data. Are your partners still logging in to multiple portals to find the information they need? Use Salesforce PRM to provide them with a central management portal for everything they need to close more deals. Centralized data management is also essential for accurate and meaningful reporting, and data security.
Get Started with Salesforce PRM by Advanced Communities
If you use Salesforce, you know that almost everything can be customized to suit your needs. Advanced Communities offers great Salesforce PRM solutions built on Force.com for your partner community, making partner relationship management a seamless process. Here are some of them:
- Use our 100% native to Salesforce application, AC Partner Marketplace, in your Experience Cloud site to create a robust, effective partner network to attract new customers, as well as find the right partners and suppliers for your customers.
- Reach wider audiences, increase lead generation, and strengthen positions in the market through co-branding with our one-of-a-kind solution for Experience Cloud AC Partner Co-Branding.
- Integrate AC Knowledge Management Enterprise to create an excellent system for storing and managing documentation, ensuring all important information is accessible to your partners when and where it’s needed.
- Implement the AC Ideas Ultimate app to make sure your partners feel heard and understood by letting them leave ideas and suggestions on your collaborative products or services.
For help, information, or demo requests, please contact us at advancedcommunitites.com.