- They are effective because well-structured ready-made functions and templates can be used to create projects that significantly save the time and length of the code;
- They are safe because they are constantly tested by developers and ordinary users, and also have a proprietary security system;
- They are freely distributed. As a rule, frameworks are free and have the open source code and therefore also save customers money.
It is for these reasons that AngularJS developers are in demand all over the world and companies seek to hire AngularJS developer for their projects. Let’s find out the brief history of the most popular JS framework and its main advantages during software development.
A Bit from the History of AngularJS
For the first time, AngularJS was introduced in 2009 by two developers from Brat Tech LLC. Further, Angular was released as an open source library. Now the project is staffed by Google.
Angular 1 quickly became popular as those who came from other development environments discovered in it a familiar MVC template for creating single-page applications. In 2012, the search engine released a special plugin for Google Chrome – Batarang. It makes it easy to configure applications that are written in the framework. In 2014, the development of the second version of Angular began, which is mainly aimed at the development of mobile applications. After the modernization of Angular 1 and the redesign of some parts of the framework, Angular 2 vs Angular 1 developers in one voice said that this was a real breakthrough. At the moment, the number of training materials on the framework is steadily growing, and the market needs a real Angular expert. As for the future versions, they do not contain significant changes or improvements, however, an Angular 4 developer is still demanded.
On November 1, 2017, Google announced the major version of Angular 5.0.0, code-named “pentagonal donut.” The new version includes new features and bug fixes, and at the same time, the main emphasis was again on reducing the size of Angular, making it quick and easy to use. Angular 6-beta is already available and can be tested in a free mode.
Main Features That Make Angular Really Outstanding
- A ready set of directives is intended to facilitate the solution of typical tasks. Any developer can create his own directives, if necessary, thereby expanding the functionality.
- Two-way binding effectively solves the synchronization problem. When developing complex applications, two-way binding greatly simplifies the interaction with the presentation. The developer always has the ability to change the presentation (for example, change the input line to the drop-down list), keeping the connection to the model.
- The declarative approach distinguishes AngularJS among other frameworks. Developers did not get involved in the holy wars against HTML. Instead, they tried to expand the capabilities of the markup language and bring it to a new level with additional directives.
- Another strength is the unlimited possibilities of testing. It is possible to test absolutely everything, and the earlier the developer accustoms himself to writing tests, the more time he will save.
Taking into account the above mentioned, it is possible to come to the conclusion that Angular has become a truly corporate framework, with which you can not be afraid to build large applications. This was mainly due to the understanding of the experience with the first version of Angular, a chain of correctly accepted solutions, for example, the choice of RxJs and Typescript, as well as the integrity of the solution.