Which Social Media Platform Should I Pick For My Business?
If you’re going to expand your business through franchising, the use of social media is an absolute necessity. Social media marketing has proven to be one of the most effective ways to market your ice cream business due to a number of different ways. Of course, choosing what social platform you decide to use is essential if you expect to expand your ice cream business.
The Importance of Social Media Marketing
The following are a few ways that social media marketing can help expand your ice cream business through franchising:
- Increase brand awareness – By being active on social media, you’ll increase your chances of boosting awareness of your brand. Whenever you post content, whether it’s a link to a blog article, a video or just a comment, your followers have a chance of seeing it. They can then comment on your content, share or like it (depending on the functions of the social platform you’re using), which allows members of their social circle to see it and engage with it as well.
- Engage with your customer base – Keeping your customer base engaged is essential to ensuring your brand stays at the top of their minds. It also allows you to foster relationships with your followers, allowing you to build trust and loyalty. Not to mention that this gives them an easier way to connect with your company and to relate to it on a more personal level.
- Receive valuable feedback – You can gain valuable feedback by posting questions about your product or business to your followers—or by simply paying attention to their comments and reviews.
- Inform the public – You can leverage social media to inform followers about special events and promotions.
Choosing a Social Media Channel to Use
As you know, there are hundreds of different social platforms out there. Some have billions of users—some are incredibly niche platforms and may only have a few thousand users. So how exactly do you choose what social network to use? The following are a few tips that you should keep in mind when determining what social channels to use for your ice cream business:
- Use multiple social networks – You don’t have to limit yourself to just one. Different social platforms target different demographics. If your ice cream business targets multiple demographics, you may want to use multiple social channels. For example, Pinterest is often used by middle-aged women, whereas Instagram is used more by younger generations.
- Don’t use too many social networks – Of course, using too many social networks can be a problem as well. You don’t want to spread yourself too thin. Whatever social network you decide to use, you need to be active on it—you should post regularly and engage with followers. If you’re on too many social platforms, it can be difficult to keep up, which means you’ll end up limiting the effectiveness of your social media marketing efforts.
- Don’t start without a plan – There’s no point in signing up to various social media platforms if you don’t have some kind of goal in place and a plan to achieve that goal. What specifically do you want to get out of using social media? Is it your goal to increase awareness? Establish yourself as an authority? Increase leads? Figure this out before diving in head first.
- Understand that social media marketing is a long-term strategy – Don’t get frustrated if you don’t meet your goals overnight. Social media marketing is a long-term strategy that will see results over time.
Popular Social Media Networks
To get you started, the following are some of the more popular social media platforms that you should look into:
- Facebook – If you’re only going to use one social network, then it should probably be Facebook. There are over a billion people using Facebook every month, with over 665 million active users on a daily basis. Facebook also boasts PPC advertising that allows you to target specific followers with your content.
- Twitter – Twitter has roughly 215 million daily users. It’s 140 character limit means that it’s perfect for micro content. Twitter is used by many businesses to inform consumers about upcoming events, promotions and news.
- Instagram – Instagram is a photo-sharing social channel that’s perfect for businesses that boast visual products. Not only are there roughly 150 million users, but you can post Instagram photos on other social channels as well.
Other popular social networks worth checking out include Google+, Pinterest, and YouTube—and don’t forget about niche networks, like those dedicated to food.
Reason To Choose Comodo SSL Certificate To Secure Your Website
It should be clear by now that for your website to survive in this modern era, hacker ridden internet era, it is important for all the information that go on it or through it to be encrypted. To have a website without SSL protection is…
6 Unexpected Security Concerns, and How to Prepare
As powerful as the Internet is right now, it’s impossible to even imagine where it will go over the next years and beyond. But, as fast as security protection continues to improve, hackers seem to improve even more quickly. Everything from new devices to apps…
Your Business Needs These 13 Digital Security Solutions – Here’s How To Get The Most Out Of Each
How would you characterize your organization’s digital security posture? If you’re not sure how to answer this question, or perhaps would prefer not to answer it at all, you’re not alone. Countless decision-makers, from uber-competent CTOs and CISOs to CEOs and COOs who couldn’t code…
Louisiana And Oklahoma Introduce Digital Identification To Prevent Fake ID Use
Digital ID in Louisiana Utilizing digital IDs has been a commonly broached topic for a while now. Although most states are only either deliberating their helpfulness or in the utmost initial stages, Louisiana has moved forward. The primary introduction of this technology was done back…
ScanGuard Review – Here is What You Should Know
Doesn’t it sound good and satisfying to have a goop-performing antivirus that is reliable enough? Yes, it is. For that reason, you need to be extra careful when you are in search of a good antivirus. Put all the necessary factors into consideration so that…
- 3D Printing
- App Dev
- Artificial Intelligence
- Arts and Entertainment
- Big Data
- Blockchain Tech
- Business Technology
- Car Technology
- Cloud Computing
- Cloud Storage
- Computer and Technology
- Conference Calling
- Coupons and Deals
- Cyber Security
- Dark Left 1
- Data Center
- Data Recovery
- Digital Arena
- Digital Marketing
- Edu Tech
- Email Marketing
- Google Glass
- Guides and Tutorials
- Health and Fitness
- Home Improvement
- Home Security
- Internet and Businesses Online
- Internet Marketing
- IT Careers
- Mobile Apps
- Mobile Security
- New Tech
- Online Shopping
- Project Management
- Reference and Education
- Reputation Management
- Sales & Marketing
- Shopping and Product reviews
- Small Business
- Social Media
- Tech Trends
- Technical Support
- Technology in Education
- Tips & Tricks
- Tips And Tricks
- Video Conferencing
- Virtual Reality
- Wearable Technology
- Web Design
- Web Development
- Web Hosting
WinX DVD Copy Pro Review — The Complete Solution For DVD Collection Management
How often have you misplaced or damaged your favorite DVD collection? If you have a huge collection like I do, that number would be very high. That is why I have always wanted to protect my precious content in an impressive way possible — DVD…
How To Transfer Domain Name Ownership To Someone Else
In this era of online transactions and Internet-based trade, very few fields are left out when it comes to transferring ownership of something, with domains being no exception. There are a plethora of reasons why you might want to buy or sell a domain to…
3 Ways to Prepare For Cyber Security Risks That Employees Must Know
In a world where everything is much easier to do via mobile, app, or device, technology is not going to slow down. We’re all guilty of potentially owning more than one device, whether that is our personal phones, work phones, tablets or fitness trackers. All…
Non-Negotiable Elements For Your Business IT Security Plan
In 2019, having a business IT security plan is more important than ever. An IT security plan is the first line of defense you have for protecting your business – and your clients – against cybercriminals. Cybercriminals include hackers, who frequently obtain personal information with…
Businesses Need To Be Proactive When It Comes To Cyber Security
For business of any size, making sure they are not only compliant with security regulations but continually improving and adjusting the measures they have in place is vital. Quite often the factor which determines how a business approaches cyber security is the mindset of the…
How To Become A Cyber Security Analyst
What is Cyber Security? Cyber security is the practice of protecting a system or network from digital attacks. These attacks are generally aimed to retrieve or destroy sensitive information and it is a serious threat to all the organizations. Who is A Cyber Security Analyst…