Which Social Media Platform Should I Pick For My Business?
If you’re going to expand your business through franchising, the use of social media is an absolute necessity. Social media marketing has proven to be one of the most effective ways to market your ice cream business due to a number of different ways. Of course, choosing what social platform you decide to use is essential if you expect to expand your ice cream business.
The Importance of Social Media Marketing
The following are a few ways that social media marketing can help expand your ice cream business through franchising:
- Increase brand awareness – By being active on social media, you’ll increase your chances of boosting awareness of your brand. Whenever you post content, whether it’s a link to a blog article, a video or just a comment, your followers have a chance of seeing it. They can then comment on your content, share or like it (depending on the functions of the social platform you’re using), which allows members of their social circle to see it and engage with it as well.
- Engage with your customer base – Keeping your customer base engaged is essential to ensuring your brand stays at the top of their minds. It also allows you to foster relationships with your followers, allowing you to build trust and loyalty. Not to mention that this gives them an easier way to connect with your company and to relate to it on a more personal level.
- Receive valuable feedback – You can gain valuable feedback by posting questions about your product or business to your followers—or by simply paying attention to their comments and reviews.
- Inform the public – You can leverage social media to inform followers about special events and promotions.
Choosing a Social Media Channel to Use
As you know, there are hundreds of different social platforms out there. Some have billions of users—some are incredibly niche platforms and may only have a few thousand users. So how exactly do you choose what social network to use? The following are a few tips that you should keep in mind when determining what social channels to use for your ice cream business:
- Use multiple social networks – You don’t have to limit yourself to just one. Different social platforms target different demographics. If your ice cream business targets multiple demographics, you may want to use multiple social channels. For example, Pinterest is often used by middle-aged women, whereas Instagram is used more by younger generations.
- Don’t use too many social networks – Of course, using too many social networks can be a problem as well. You don’t want to spread yourself too thin. Whatever social network you decide to use, you need to be active on it—you should post regularly and engage with followers. If you’re on too many social platforms, it can be difficult to keep up, which means you’ll end up limiting the effectiveness of your social media marketing efforts.
- Don’t start without a plan – There’s no point in signing up to various social media platforms if you don’t have some kind of goal in place and a plan to achieve that goal. What specifically do you want to get out of using social media? Is it your goal to increase awareness? Establish yourself as an authority? Increase leads? Figure this out before diving in head first.
- Understand that social media marketing is a long-term strategy – Don’t get frustrated if you don’t meet your goals overnight. Social media marketing is a long-term strategy that will see results over time.
Popular Social Media Networks
To get you started, the following are some of the more popular social media platforms that you should look into:
- Facebook – If you’re only going to use one social network, then it should probably be Facebook. There are over a billion people using Facebook every month, with over 665 million active users on a daily basis. Facebook also boasts PPC advertising that allows you to target specific followers with your content.
- Twitter – Twitter has roughly 215 million daily users. It’s 140 character limit means that it’s perfect for micro content. Twitter is used by many businesses to inform consumers about upcoming events, promotions and news.
- Instagram – Instagram is a photo-sharing social channel that’s perfect for businesses that boast visual products. Not only are there roughly 150 million users, but you can post Instagram photos on other social channels as well.
Other popular social networks worth checking out include Google+, Pinterest, and YouTube—and don’t forget about niche networks, like those dedicated to food.
7 Common Reasons Why WordPress Websites Get Hacked
If there is one content management system (CMS) that’s credited for revolutionizing the modern web, it’s WordPress. Thanks to this revolutionary software, making any type of website is not difficult today. Its flexibility and ease of use make it so popular that WordPress powers as…
Manage Endpoint Security With Cloud-Based Action 1
Meet a free Cloud-based endpoint security and patch management solution from Action1 (www.action1.com). This top-ranking solution facilitates network discovery, enables you to find installed software and orchestrate software updates across all your endpoints regardless of their location. With many tools over there, you might be…
Private Practice: Crucial Services Your Startup Needs
Medical professionals around the world dream of having their own private practice. It allows more freedom for dictating your own schedule but it does come with its own set of challenges and while many are similar to those most startups face, starting a business in…
How To Keep Your Personal Information Anonymous And Secure While Using A Web Browser
Browsing the web or checking Facebook a few times a day has recently become something natural as breathing and eating. People wake up, immediately reaching for their phones to be up to date. Is it already an addiction to the Internet? Of course, it depends…
How To Stay More Secure When Using Kubernetes
Kubernetes is an open-source system for automating deployment of new apps and software, and is becoming increasingly popular due to its utility in going back to previous versions. But while lots of developers are excited to take advantage of the benefits and convenience offered by…
- 3D Printing
- App Dev
- Artificial Intelligence
- Arts and Entertainment
- Big Data
- Blockchain Tech
- Business Technology
- Car Technology
- Cloud Computing
- Cloud Storage
- Computer and Technology
- Conference Calling
- Coupons and Deals
- Cyber Security
- Dark Left 1
- Data Center
- Data Recovery
- Digital Arena
- Digital Marketing
- Edu Tech
- Email Marketing
- Google Glass
- Guides and Tutorials
- Health and Fitness
- Home Appliance
- Home Improvement
- Home Security
- Internet and Businesses Online
- Internet Marketing
- IT Careers
- Mobile Apps
- Mobile Security
- New Tech
- Online Shopping
- Project Management
- Reference and Education
- Reputation Management
- Sales & Marketing
- Self Improvement
- Shopping and Product reviews
- Small Business
- Social Media
- Tech Trends
- Technical Support
- Technology in Education
- Tips & Tricks
- Tips And Tricks
- Video Conferencing
- Virtual Reality
- Wearable Technology
- Web Design
- Web Development
- Web Hosting
8 Best Home Updates To Do In The Spring
8 Best Home Renovations To Take On In The Spring When the snow starts to melt and the weather slowly warms up, you likely have the urge to do a little work around the house. Here are some improvements to make before summer arrives: 1….
Use Android Parental Control Apps And Take An Interest In The Digital Activities Of His Children Without Blame
The screens quickly create a gap between parents and children. They limit conversations, disrupt meals, homework… Children are absorbed by their smartphones, tablets and other screens, so that they quickly become a source of tension. We use the deprivation of such a video game as punishment on…
Online Security Tips You Might Not Know About
Technology is now playing a major role in our daily lives. From how we work to how we spend our leisure time; it is central to us all now. Of course, a tech advance that has transformed our lives the most is the internet. While…
Here’s How Proxies Can Aid Email Protection
Are you concerned about your email protection measures? If that is the case, then this is for you. It all began in November 2014 with leaked emails from Sony Movie Pictures. After this leakage of emails went viral all over the world, people, organizations and…
3 Ways to Prepare For Cyber Security Risks That Employees Must Know
In a world where everything is much easier to do via mobile, app, or device, technology is not going to slow down. We’re all guilty of potentially owning more than one device, whether that is our personal phones, work phones, tablets or fitness trackers. All…
Non-Negotiable Elements For Your Business IT Security Plan
In 2019, having a business IT security plan is more important than ever. An IT security plan is the first line of defense you have for protecting your business – and your clients – against cybercriminals. Cybercriminals include hackers, who frequently obtain personal information with…