What Are The Advantages Of Outsourcing Your Marketing Strategy?
Many new business owners attempt to handle all their marketing independently, or handle it internally. The advantages of this approach are sensible; if you’re the one executing your marketing strategy, you’ll have full control over it. You’ll be intimately acquainted with your brand, and you can change things on the fly as you see fit.
But few people are successful when they try to handle marketing on their own (especially if they don’t have a background in marketing), and hiring a full-time team can be ridiculously expensive.
A better alternative is to outsource your marketing, working with a marketing firm or a network of independent contractors. But why is this approach advantageous?
The Benefits of Outsourcing Your Marketing
These are some of the most prominent and universal benefits of outsourcing your marketing:
- Time savings. First, you’ll save time. If you’re the one overseeing your marketing strategy, you’re going to spend hours a week, minimum, thinking up new tactics, evaluating your past executables and making sure your internal team is on track. If you hire an agency, you won’t have to worry about it. You might have to spend an hour or so touching base or talking with an account rep in meetings, but the remainder of your time will be liberated, so you can spend it on more important internal matters.
- Expertise. Marketing agencies tend to be more authoritative and have more expertise than any internal team you could reasonably assemble. That’s partially due to the collective power of their entire staff; if someone has trouble executing something or coming up with an idea, they can send it up the food chain and get input from someone with years more expertise. This is especially important for areas that require some level of technical knowledge, like optimizing for search engines.
- Specialization and staffing. Usually, when a new business owner hires a marketing expert, they hire a generalist—someone with lots of general experience in marketing, who may be able to do a large number of different things on an average to above average level. But it’s often better to work with specialists—people who focus on one niche area of marketing and excel at it. Having a team of individual specialists each working on tasks they do best will dramatically increase both your output and your efficiency, but hiring a team of specialists internally would be expensive. Outsourcing to an agency lets you take advantage of this, without paying out the nose for it.
- Scalability. Agencies and freelancers are highly scalable, and they’re usually flexible about what kind of strategy you want to execute. For example, if you’re launching a fresh startup, you may be able to sign up for a basic marketing package, paying a minimal amount of money and pursuing a handful of marketing channels. As your business grows, you’ll be able to invest in bigger and more extensive plans. You won’t have to worry about scrambling to find a last-minute hire to execute your plan; instead, you can reliably scale with one group.
- Reliability. When outsourcing to freelancers, you may have a bit of trouble with reliability, but with an agency, you can rest assured that you’re getting quality work. More importantly, you’ll know the agency will hold itself accountable to helping you get results. Marketing agencies want to retain their clients for as long as possible, and stay on good terms, so they’re incentivized to make sure you get what you pay for. If one of your strategies isn’t quite working, they may toss in some extra executables for free, and if you’re not happy with your ROI, they’ll work hard to make up the difference.
- Cost savings. It may not seem it when you look at marketing agency price tags, but outsourcing your marketing efforts can actually save you money. Hiring someone full-time is enormously expensive, especially if you’re factoring in benefits and other secondary costs. By comparison, a few thousand dollars a month with an agency isn’t bad at all. Also, because agencies employ specialists and have experienced, well-coordinated teams, they tend to work much more efficiently, ultimately getting far more done per hour than a new team ever could.
Finding the Right Partner
All of these outsourcing benefits are contingent upon your ability to find a reliable and authoritative partner. For most businesses, that will mean finding a reputable agency to work with. For others, it will mean gradually accumulating a team of freelance superstars. In any case, make sure you do your research, looking at client testimonials and past work, before you make your decision. And don’t be afraid to pay a little extra—in general, you get what you pay for, and a higher initial cost could lead to a much higher ROI.
Reason To Choose Comodo SSL Certificate To Secure Your Website
It should be clear by now that for your website to survive in this modern era, hacker ridden internet era, it is important for all the information that go on it or through it to be encrypted. To have a website without SSL protection is…
6 Unexpected Security Concerns, and How to Prepare
As powerful as the Internet is right now, it’s impossible to even imagine where it will go over the next years and beyond. But, as fast as security protection continues to improve, hackers seem to improve even more quickly. Everything from new devices to apps…
Your Business Needs These 13 Digital Security Solutions – Here’s How To Get The Most Out Of Each
How would you characterize your organization’s digital security posture? If you’re not sure how to answer this question, or perhaps would prefer not to answer it at all, you’re not alone. Countless decision-makers, from uber-competent CTOs and CISOs to CEOs and COOs who couldn’t code…
Louisiana And Oklahoma Introduce Digital Identification To Prevent Fake ID Use
Digital ID in Louisiana Utilizing digital IDs has been a commonly broached topic for a while now. Although most states are only either deliberating their helpfulness or in the utmost initial stages, Louisiana has moved forward. The primary introduction of this technology was done back…
ScanGuard Review – Here is What You Should Know
Doesn’t it sound good and satisfying to have a goop-performing antivirus that is reliable enough? Yes, it is. For that reason, you need to be extra careful when you are in search of a good antivirus. Put all the necessary factors into consideration so that…
- 3D Printing
- App Dev
- Artificial Intelligence
- Arts and Entertainment
- Big Data
- Blockchain Tech
- Business Technology
- Car Technology
- Cloud Computing
- Cloud Storage
- Computer and Technology
- Conference Calling
- Coupons and Deals
- Cyber Security
- Dark Left 1
- Data Center
- Data Recovery
- Digital Arena
- Digital Marketing
- Edu Tech
- Email Marketing
- Google Glass
- Guides and Tutorials
- Health and Fitness
- Home Improvement
- Home Security
- Internet and Businesses Online
- Internet Marketing
- IT Careers
- Mobile Apps
- Mobile Security
- New Tech
- Online Shopping
- Project Management
- Reference and Education
- Reputation Management
- Sales & Marketing
- Shopping and Product reviews
- Small Business
- Social Media
- Tech Trends
- Technical Support
- Technology in Education
- Tips & Tricks
- Tips And Tricks
- Video Conferencing
- Virtual Reality
- Wearable Technology
- Web Design
- Web Development
- Web Hosting
Why Restaurants Have To Set Up Online Ordering
Online ordering platforms have become so popular in the past couple of years. There was a time when users had to call a restaurant and wait until their delivery process was completed. But that’s just past! At this point, there are a lot of people…
Why Your Business Should Use Newsletters
Newsletters are very effective in maintaining a strong bond between a business and its clients. A closer look at big multinationals reveals that they use a lot of time and resources to make perfect newsletters for brand management. Therefore, you should also not let the…
3 Ways to Prepare For Cyber Security Risks That Employees Must Know
In a world where everything is much easier to do via mobile, app, or device, technology is not going to slow down. We’re all guilty of potentially owning more than one device, whether that is our personal phones, work phones, tablets or fitness trackers. All…
Non-Negotiable Elements For Your Business IT Security Plan
In 2019, having a business IT security plan is more important than ever. An IT security plan is the first line of defense you have for protecting your business – and your clients – against cybercriminals. Cybercriminals include hackers, who frequently obtain personal information with…
Businesses Need To Be Proactive When It Comes To Cyber Security
For business of any size, making sure they are not only compliant with security regulations but continually improving and adjusting the measures they have in place is vital. Quite often the factor which determines how a business approaches cyber security is the mindset of the…
How To Become A Cyber Security Analyst
What is Cyber Security? Cyber security is the practice of protecting a system or network from digital attacks. These attacks are generally aimed to retrieve or destroy sensitive information and it is a serious threat to all the organizations. Who is A Cyber Security Analyst…