We Know Screen Lock Is Important, But How If We Forget It?
This article is dedicated to anyone who wants to know how to unlock the Android phone, but before going any further, you must understand the importance of a screen lock on your Android phone.
Now smart phones are an important part of the modern human lifestyle. It’s strange to see one of our friends who don’t have such a powerful device. Despite all the controversy about smart phones, this device is part of a person’s identity, the best place to store all personal digital data.
Currently, the mobile phone brings together basic applications such as a photo camera, notepad, recorder, calculator, alarm clock or flashlight to other more sophisticated and everyday applications such as social networks, email, GPS, video games or those designed to offer information and entertain, all in a device that fits in our pocket and allows us to be connected to the Internet at all times. Therefore, it is not surprising that we have deposited so much personal information in photos, emails and messages in these technological wonders, so protecting it is not a trivial matter.
It is always advisable to use a good screen lock pattern or code to prevent anyone from neglecting or losing your cell phone to access your private data. In addition, our cell phones not only contain important information, but also allow the various apps that we install and use to access social networks and accounts of other services automatically, that is, without having to retype the username and password.
Since this is a safe haven for personal digital data, using a screen password is very important to many people. With the constant increase in the number of cases of cyber attacks and invasion of devices, especially smart phones, using a form of screen lock on the device becomes even more important. This practice can help users to keep personal data protected.
When a Smartphone is stolen or lost, the chances of confidential information about the device owner, such as personal or bank details, falling into the wrong hands are very high. A lock screen makes it more difficult for the criminal to access the information stored on the device and, therefore, it can be an efficient measure to avoid going through disorders, often irreparable.
But in most cases, forgetting the screen password is often a death sentence. They can’t access their Smartphone anymore and they are too lazy to figure out how they can unlock the screen they have set. If you are one of those who feel that unlocking the screen is almost impossible then this article is for you. In this article, you’ll understand how to bypass Android lock screen without reset.
What’s your Android Smartphone? Samsung, Huawei, Oppo, Asus or Xiaomi? Regardless of the brand of your phone, the methods we’re going to describe will work well on your phone. It’s Dr.Fone – Screen – Unlock (Android)! With this method, how to unlock an Android phone without a password is not a problem anymore.
With this software you can:
- Erase all patterns, passwords, PINs, fingerprint locks on your Android phone. You can even bypass Android lock screen without reset!
- If your phone is Samsung or LG, no data will be lost after screen lock removal.
- Easy to operate. You don’t have to be a mobile phone expert to remove your screen lock with Dr.Fone – Screen Unlock (Android).
- Many types of Android phones are supported. Dr.Fone – Screen Unlock (Android) supports more models than other similar software.
- This software does not differentiate between an unrooted phone and a rooted phone.
What are the steps required to remove your Android screen lock with Dr.Fone – Screen Unlock (Android)?
- Download Dr.Fone and install it on your PC. Once installed, launch it. Click ‘Screen Unlock’ and connect your phone with PC.
- You will see an interface as follows:
Click the ‘Unlock Android Screen’ icon located on the left.
- The third step is to put your phone into Download Mode. You need to press ‘Power Off’. After your cell phone turns off, you continue by pressing ‘Volume Down’, ‘Home Button’, and ‘Power Button’ simultaneously. Then you need to press ‘Volume Up’ and don’t let go until your phone goes into Download Mode.
When it is detected that your phone is in Download Mode, your phone will download the recovery package in just a few minutes. Wait patiently for it to download.
Once it is downloaded successfully, the software will immediately remove any form of screen lock in your phone. But before that you need to confirm that your cell phone has a screen lock.
Some information about “screen lock technology development”
- Fingerprints: this option is already common on several Smartphone models. It consists of a fingerprint sensor that recognizes the registered fingers and makes the unlock;
- Facial recognition: as well as digital ones, it is possible to register your own face so that the device can recognize and unlock it;
- Iris: in this option, the unblocking is done by recognizing the iris (eye);
- Smart reading: a new option, combining facial and iris recognition to improve the accuracy and safety of the device.
Today, screen lock options have been improved while smart phones have also received performance and storage updates. Over the years, more secure blocks that make access by malicious people more difficult have gained space and have been well accepted in the scope of technology. In addition to this solution, it is also recommended to have a security solution on all devices used, whether for leisure or for work, and keep operating systems always up to date, in order to avoid being the victim of various types of cyber attacks.
To be honest there are several other alternatives that can be used besides Dr.Fone – Screen Unlock (Android), such as Android Device Manager, Samsung’s Find My Mobile Service, Forgot Pattern feature, and Factory Reset, but for many people, these alternatives are too difficult to do. Understood (and done), and risk permanent data loss. Samsung’s Find My Mobile Service may be simple and powerful but of course if your phone isn’t Samsung, you can’t use the app. Factory Reset is not a recommended solution, you already know why. So, regardless of the difference in recovery time (which is not very significant), Dr.Fone – Screen Unlock (Android) is currently the best solution you can get to remove all forms of screen lock on your device.