Use Android Parental Control Apps And Take An Interest In The Digital Activities Of His Children Without Blame
The screens quickly create a gap between parents and children. They limit conversations, disrupt meals, homework… Children are absorbed by their smartphones, tablets and other screens, so that they quickly become a source of tension. We use the deprivation of such a video game as punishment on a given time, which solves nothing in the long term.
How To Sustainably Take Over The Use Of Screens In Children?
In order to lay a good foundation for the recovery of the screens, a first step often neglected by the parents is nevertheless essential: take a closer look at the use that the child makes of his smartphone, his tablet, his console or his computer.
What occupies the child on his smartphone? Does he play online video games with his friends? Is he spending more time on social networks such as Instagram or Snapchat? Or is he more interested in YouTubers videos? Engaging the discussion with a child and asking him to talk about what he likes to do, the games he likes to play with, gives him an idea of what interests him. In addition, screens become a subject of exchange and not just of tension.
During this period of observation, it is interesting for parents to learn for themselves what captivates their child. Understand how such a social network works, go see videos of YouTubers whose child loves, read some articles on this or that new video game. Do parents have more specific and relevant questions to ask their child, such as, “It must not be easy to keep the flame with someone on Snapchat? Poster every day seems to me very restrictive … “
Sharing the subject of screens without being in a reproachful posture is an essential first step in the process of taking back digital practices of children. Another efficient way is using the Android parental control app such as FamilyTime that gives parents a clear insight of their kids’ digital activities along with enabling them to take all the needed controls.
Having FamilyTime android app In Hand, Parents Can:
- Take a look at the contact book of their kids
- See whom do they contact via calls or SMS by monitoring their call logs and SMS history.
- Watchlist suspicious contacts and receive notifications when the contact is made.
- Monitor web history to see the URLs they visit with the date and time stamps.
- See bookmarks and favourites to keep tabs on their web preferences.
- Apply internet filters to restrict teens from using chatting sites
- View the complete list of apps installed on their device
- Check App usage frequency to analyze the time they spend on each application.
- Limit app usage time by allocating specific number of minutes to kids for app usage
- Block apps to restrict their access to the apps you find inappropriate.
- Put auto screen locks on their devices for a specific time interval.
- Remotely lock their phone to limit access to their device whenever you want.
And more. Isn’t it all that a parent may look for? The use of the digital tools today help many parents brush away their worries in less than a minute. So, get hold of one app such as FamilyTimeand simplify parenting. You give this app a free trial of 3 days download the app now from your app store say Google Play or iTunes. So, use the app now and happy parenting!