Transferring Data From Dropbox To Google Drive
Looking to transfer and sync Dropbox to Google Drive? Don’t worry. You have landed on the right platform. Here we have discussed different methods to shift data between two platforms without any unnecessary hassle.
Shift data by downloading and uploading
With all the clouds, you get the feature to download and upload the files. You can use these features to migrate your important files and data. To transfer Google Drive to Dropbox and the opposite way, you can simply download the files, save them and upload them to the appropriate cloud platform.
Here are all the steps in detail.
- To transfer Dropbox to Google Drive, first, go to Dropbox and then sign in with your credentials. After that, under the my files option, select the data files you wish to transfer.
- Now, click on download and save them on your local storage.
- After you have saved the files on your local PC, go to the Google Drive platform and log-in with your account.
- You can directly upload all the files to your Drive by clicking on the upload option and then selecting the saved files on your local PC.
- If you want to separate them in a different folder on your Drive, then click on the “New” option.
- Now select the folder option and type the name of the folder.
- After this, you will see a folder in your Drive with the same name.
- Open the folder and then click on “New” again and select the files to upload in the folder.
This method to migrate data requires a lot of steps, and you need to keep track of all the files. Also, it consumes a lot of time and effort.
To shift all the data between the two cloud platforms, you can use Wondershare InClowdz software. With this unique software, you can sync and migrate data between your cloud platforms in a jiffy. You can supervise all the platforms under a single roof which will save you valuable time.
Shift data between two cloud platforms
With InClowdz, you can complete the migration process without going through any unnecessary hassle. Let us go through the steps in detail to migrate Dropbox to Google Drive.
- Install the software on your device.
- Open it, and log-in with your account. If you are a new user, then you need to create an account. The steps are simple and straightforward. Just fill in the correct information in the given fields and follow all the steps.
- After you have logged in successfully, select the “Migrate” option.
- In this tab, you have to select the “Add Cloud Drive” option.
- Now you will get two options, namely “Source” and “Target.”
- The “Source” cloud is the one from where you want to migrate your files. The “Target” cloud is the one where you want to migrate the files and save them.
- Now click on the “Source” option and authenticate the credentials of the Dropbox account.
- After this, click on the “Target” cloud and log-in with your Google Drive credentials.
- Once both the accounts are authenticated successfully, you need to go to the source platform. Here you get choices to transfer selective files or all the files. If you select the choice box in front of Dropbox, then all the files in the cloud will be migrated. However, if you want to shift only some files, check the boxes in front of those files’ names.
- After then select the target clod that is Google Drive
- Now click on the Migrate option, and all the files will be transferred without any loss.
Sync data between Dropbox and Google Drive
With the dawn of InClowdz software, anyone can sync data between different cloud platforms with ease. Let us go through the simple steps in detail.
- Open the software on your PC and log-in with your account.
- Select the Sync option and authenticate the source and target cloud platform.
- Here in the source, you have to select Dropbox, and in the target, you have to select Google Drive.
- Just click on the Sync option, and both the cloud platforms will be synced in a matter of seconds.
Other than syncing and migration of data, you can manage different cloud platforms through InClowdz software. All you need is to add your cloud platforms to the software by authenticating your credentials. Once you have added all your platforms, you can manage all the data on different platforms comfortably.
There are several other software present to migrate data and sync cloud platforms in the market, but with Wondershare InClowdz, you can complete the whole process with a single click of your mouse button.
On top of that, you can add, delete, restore files on all your cloud platforms from one place. So, visit the official website and download the software to enjoy its unique features.