Through the following few easy steps, you can easily get to know how far along are you from receiving your credit card. HDFC Credit Card Tracking can be done by clicking on this link and following the steps given below:
- Once you have submitted your credit card application form, you will get an email in which there will be a 16- digit Tracking number. This is the number you are going to put in the first blank of the page which has opened up after clicking on the aforementioned link.
- You will need to add either your mobile number, which you used while filling up the application form, or put down your correct date of birth.
- Click “Submit”.
- Once you are done, you will be redirected to a page which will show you the way to track HDFC credit card application status.
List of HDFC Credit Cards:
Credit cards have been around since a few decades and have helped many people in making their lives easy, and by making their purchases a hassle-free matter. The fact that one can carry unlimited access to shopping and purchases without having to carry around cash-loaded wallets and purses does seem appealing to everyone. What more is that some cards come with an added benefit of getting you cashbacks as rewards for shopping from a number of shops, shopping centers or outlets.
Credit cards are accepted worldwide and no matter which corner of the world you are at, an HDFC credit will definitely save you.
HDFC Bank provides their customers with a good collection and variety of credit cards which suit the needs of every customer. Let us have a look at what we can get:
With this card you will get up to 3 reward points for every Rs 150 you spend using this card, for an increment of over Rs 50,000. You can also avail a service of no-interest being added to your purchases made for the first 50 days of card issuing.
You can add up to 3-add-ons with this card, who could be anyone from your immediate family members.
HDFC provides its users with the facility of availing from any of their 8 corporate credit cards. Each corporate credit card comes with special benefits. Some let the user to avail free flying services, and some provide access to premium airport lounges all around the world. Some cards can be customized depending on the requirements of the user and some come with stringent rules but unlimited credit.
This card is specifically made keeping in mind the needs of women. With every 75 thousand rupees spent, the user gets 1 thousand rupee voucher from Shoppers Stop outlet. The reward points double for every penny spent on dining and groceries.
There are 3 Cashback Credit Card from HDFC. These cards come with the added benefit of getting certain amount of money back in one’s account on spending every time. For every reward point you gain, your points get converted into cash.
- Premium Travel Card:
These cards come with a complementary 1000 point reward as a welcome gift. With these cards you can travel around the globe and avail the facilities of a world-class credit card which is accepted to over tens of thousands of retail stores and outlets, and numerous other facilities.
With these premium travel credit cards you will have unlimited access to Visa/ MasterCard Lounge programs.
- Professional’s Credit Cards: These cards come for the professionals: doctors and teachers. While the Doctors can avail a Welcome Bonus of 1000 reward points upon initiation of their card, the Teachers get 500 Reward Points every year as a thank-you on Teacher’s Day, 5 September.
Both card holders can avail premium access to Visa/ MasterCard Premium Lounge.
If you are already interested in getting yourself a Credit Card by HDFC, then here is a way how you can easily get yourself to apply for a Credit Card through HDFC credit card application:
Procedure to apply for HDFC Credit Cards:
Go to this link. You will see an application form being loaded on your screen.
This is an online application form for HDFC Credit Card. In order to submit the form, you will have to do the following:
- Fill up in the form you first name and surname into the boxes.
- Alongside that, you will see that another box is asking you to fill your date of birth. Fill up your birth date correctly as mentioned in other IDs.
- The application will also ask you if you currently hold any credit cards. If you do, select the correct option from the drop-down box or select “None” as an option if you do not have any other credit card issued in your name.
- Fill up your contact details carefully and correctly. This will be the numbers and address through which the Bank will be able to reach you.
- You will also need to provide them with a proof of identity, for which you can choose any of the options mentioned in the drop-down box.
- Once you are done with this, fill up your income details.
Note: If your income is less than 18000 per month, you will not be eligible to apply for a credit card.
- Click “Submit”.
We hope you found this information useful. Please leave any comment below for any questions and our representative will get back to you with the answers.