SEO is almost like a mine field and its ways are numerous and unending. Hence even implementing the right SEO tactics is not enough, if the team you hire is not an SEO expert. Unfortunately, with a lot of good sales people even in SEO field, we may be swayed to things that might sound too good to be true. This article will help you to understand how you can identify the best SEO experts as well as team, to make your online business meet success.
The following list includes the list of technical aspects about SEO that the SEO experts must acknowledge to show their relevant expertise in this field.
1. The SEO professionals must have an adequate knowledge regarding the technical structure, on-page and off-page SEO optimization and link profile.. These three key SEO factors create a good impact to make your website visible and link building feasible with the search engine.
2. The SEO team should be able to suggest if any changes are required on the website’s development platform to maximize the SEO results. For example : On-page will need the fine addition of the targeted keyword phrases in various locations of each page, on the other hand off-page will require modifications to your meta data like your title tag and meta descriptions.
3. Considering the development of an incoming link profile is important, the SEO team must also be able to add other links to the website. This would determine the quality of links as well as the quantity with the balanced link profile.
4. Experience level of the SEO team is an important criterion. This shall reveal their expertise in the field. By searching keywords related to the past projects of the SEO team in the search engine one can retrieve the website, they have worked on. If successful, the results will be visible.
5. It is extremely important to know how much amount of traffic the SEO experts can generate over a period of time. A lot of parameters affect the traffic of website. However with genuine quality content that is also technically sound, one should expect a decent rise in traffic within a maximum period of 3 months. Hence you should invariably ask about the span of time that will be required to see significant results of the team’s SEO service.
6. The SEO experts should be at least able to give a presumption on the kind of keywords that can make a website’s visibility better on the basis of the kind of industry. Along with it, the geographic significance on selecting the right keywords and the “money” related keywords for sales growth should also be essentially mentioned by the SEO team.
7. It is necessary to know about the team size of the SEO company as this would create an understanding to identify whether the SEO firm is small, medium or a large. This factor however should not be the only factor to determine the merit of the team.
The above given points will guide you for hiring the perfect team of SEO experts to take your business to the next level. Good luck!