If you are interested in saving you time and money on your QA with the help of automatic website testing then the best way to do so is Comparium. You get one of the best and efficient web testing tools that you can use in order to maintain and keep a track of your client’s website performance on different platforms and browsers.
With the help of Selenium, you get a wonderful web application tool that you can use for website testing across different platforms. You get the option to test your webpage on a number of operating systems and web browsers that will save a lot of your time and effort and will also help you in maintaining the consistency of your web page across different browsers.
All you need to do is enter the web page URL and click on the test button to see the test results. You will be able to improve your web page with the help of the screenshots of the webpage generated with the help of Comparium. You can easily do all this in a few minutes.
Here are some of the best features and options that you get with comparium that makes this online tool the best in its category.
1. Compatible With Different Web Browsers And Their Version
As the developers are working day and night in order to keep this application updated by integrating all the latest features and making this tool compatible with different versions of browsers and their different versions allowing users to use this tool no matter what browser version they have. This way they can test the visual compatibility across different web browser platforms.
2. The Option Of Testing Web Pages On Multiple Operating Systems
Additionally, you can easily test your webpage across different operating systems and browser giving you an all-round performance so that you don’t have to try different tools in order to keep you ahead of your competitors. The tool support all the popular operating systems including MAC, Windows, and Linux.
3. Comprehensive Offline Reports
Lastly, you will get comprehensive online and offline reports of all your test results on your email address. All you need to do is submit your email and enter the URL of the web page that you want to test. You will get a detailed result of your test along with multiple and informative screenshots that you can use in order to improve your web page.
The current version of this tool is completely free to use and you just have to enter the email and the URL of the web page. However, over time you will see multiple updates and versions of this versatile tool making it more efficient and productive with the addition of new and more powerful features along.
With version 1.0 and 1.5 you get a tool that supports different browsers, browser resolutions, and operating systems. You also have the option to redo the screenshots that you get with just one click.
Over time we can expect the following updated with version 2 and version 3 of this tool.
- You will be able to test on your mobile devices at your preferred time of the day, that way you can schedule your test and get the most out of this tool.
- Bulk testing of URLs along with the option of sharing the test result and the screenshots that you get with the result.
- Moreover, you will also get the option of comparing the result screenshots automatically or manually according to your preference.
- The tool will support a wide range of display aspect ratios improving the overall productivity of the tool.
- The support for custom selenium will be improved significantly. That way you will be able to use this tool more efficient than ever.
Comparium is one of the best and versatile tools that you will find when it comes to web page testing. Moreover, this tool is completely free to use making it a perfect choice for startups and small scale businesses. Although, you might have to pay for some of the additional features that will be released with the next updates of Comparium.