The Desirability Of Moving to Singapore for a Expat Professionals
Given the fact that a large number of international enterprises now have headquarters or business presences in Singapore, it is not surprising that the region also boasts a substantial number of workers from across the globe. Because of the dizzying array of cultural, educational and other offerings available, Singapore is among the world’s most desirable places to relocate, and the following paragraphs help explain why.
1. Booming Economy: According to the 2015 Global Competitiveness Report, Singapore took the title of the second most prosperous economic environment in the world. 2016 witnessed 1.8 percent growth in Singapore’s economy, beating expectations. The economic power that resides in Singapore make it a terrific location for professionals who hail from all corners and industries.
2. Wages And Income Levels: Because of the highly competitive nature of business in Singapore, those who work in the area earn wages that rank among the highest of all developed countries. Monthly wage medians are roughly $3,500 for software engineers (equivalent of $2,450 USD), and doctors have seen a median income of $6,000 per month ($4,200 in USD), facts which demonstrate the lucrative nature of working in Singapore. It is estimated that the overall median wage in Singapore will grow at a rate of 4.7 percent for 2017.
3. Urban Surroundings: Those working in Singapore experience architecture and environments that are some of the most impressive to be found on the planet. The Colonnade, the Esplanade and countless other wonders are certain to impress even the most seasoned world traveler.
4. Comfort And Safety: The idea of relocating to a far-flung part of the globe is invariably unsettling in one way or another. However, Singapore’s reputation for safety and crime prevention is virtually unsurpassed. 2016 saw Singapore ranked number one by the EIU for overall levels of security and safety.
5. Schooling And Professional Development: There can be no doubt about the high standards and emphasis placed on education in Singapore. There are no fewer than six separate universities in Singapore, and the talent development initiatives are second to none. Established professionals can also take advantage of a full range of continuing education opportunities.
6. Entrepreneurial Spirit: Expats interested in starting business will discover that Singapore is an incredibly friendly environment. Incorporation processes are fast and straightforward, with many tasks easily accomplished online. Abundant resources exist to help entrepreneurs through the necessary steps.
7. Favorable Taxation: Businesses as well as workers find the tax system in Singapore to be favorable indeed. Individuals pay a progressive rate of tax, and corporate tax rates max out at just 17 percent. It’s one of the reasons many people want a Singaporean visa according to Immigration Solutions SG.
8. All Of Asia At The Doorstep: Situated near the southern portion of Malaysia, Singapore is the gateway to the broader continent of Asia. There are abundant and convenient transportation and communication resources on offer, including easy air access to Australia, Europe and the Americas.
9. Dining: The cuisine in Singapore is innovative, elegant and sure to please. Whether a small noodle shop or a world-renowned fine dining spot, the options open to foodies are innumerable.
10. Culture And Recreation: There is no shortage of recreational and entertainment opportunities in Singapore either. Theater productions, operas and the arts all take center stage for those interested in such pursuits. Nightlife is also plentiful, as are places to undertake a bit of physical exercise along the picturesque waters.
11. Professional Advancement: Diversity of corporate endeavor and professional opportunities are hallmarks of life in Singapore. As such, employees and employers of all levels and experience find Singapore to be a land of endless excitement, optimism and growth.
Your Business Needs These 13 Digital Security Solutions – Here’s How To Get The Most Out Of Each
How would you characterize your organization’s digital security posture? If you’re not sure how to answer this question, or perhaps would prefer not to answer it at all, you’re not alone. Countless decision-makers, from uber-competent CTOs and CISOs to CEOs and COOs who couldn’t code…
Louisiana And Oklahoma Introduce Digital Identification To Prevent Fake ID Use
Digital ID in Louisiana Utilizing digital IDs has been a commonly broached topic for a while now. Although most states are only either deliberating their helpfulness or in the utmost initial stages, Louisiana has moved forward. The primary introduction of this technology was done back…
ScanGuard Review – Here is What You Should Know
Doesn’t it sound good and satisfying to have a goop-performing antivirus that is reliable enough? Yes, it is. For that reason, you need to be extra careful when you are in search of a good antivirus. Put all the necessary factors into consideration so that…
The Emerging Need for Social Media Security
By the time you’ve finished reading this sentence, nearly 700 passwords have been stolen from social media accounts across the world. Social media security breaches have the potential to cause up to $6 trillion in cybercrime damages by 2021, up from $3 billion in costs…
Which New Lorex Security Camera Is Right for Your Home?
Keeping your family and your possessions safe requires a proactive approach, and one way to protect what you care about is with a security camera system. Lorex Technology is well known for their security camera solutions, and their two newest products will change the way…
- 3D Printing
- App Dev
- Artificial Intelligence
- Arts and Entertainment
- Big Data
- Blockchain Tech
- Business Technology
- Car Technology
- Cloud Computing
- Cloud Storage
- Computer and Technology
- Conference Calling
- Coupons and Deals
- Cyber Security
- Dark Left 1
- Data Center
- Data Recovery
- Digital Arena
- Digital Marketing
- Edu Tech
- Email Marketing
- Google Glass
- Guides and Tutorials
- Health and Fitness
- Home Improvement
- Home Security
- Internet and Businesses Online
- Internet Marketing
- IT Careers
- Mobile Apps
- Mobile Security
- New Tech
- Online Shopping
- Project Management
- Reference and Education
- Reputation Management
- Sales & Marketing
- Shopping and Product reviews
- Small Business
- Social Media
- Tech Trends
- Technical Support
- Technology in Education
- Tips & Tricks
- Tips And Tricks
- Video Conferencing
- Virtual Reality
- Wearable Technology
- Web Design
- Web Development
- Web Hosting
Give your SEO Campaign a Boost with Backlink Monitoring
Have you been trying to utilize backlinking for your SEO campaign? Would you like to assess the performance of your linking strategy? If your answer is yes, it is time to learn more about backlinks monitoring. In the traditional world of search engine optimization, website…
When To Start A Medical Malpractice Claim?
If you visit the doctor, you believe that the treatment you receive will improve your health. However, this is not always the case. Patients in Chicago can be injured by their physician or medical staff. What is Medical Malpractice? Medical malpractice is when a doctor,…
How to Immediately Improve Your Online Security
While the internet might seem paradisiacal, danger lurks in the obscurity of it. Apart from outsourcing your IT needs to specialists like IT support companies in London, there are immediate measures you can take to ensure your online world is as secure as the home…
Everything You Need To Know About Cybersecurity In 2019
With long workdays and jam-packed weekends, it’s a godsend that we can do most of our shopping, social interaction, and many other day-to-day tasks from the convenience of our computers and mobile devices. The internet has been making our lives so much easier for the…
4 Reasons Why You Should Upgrade Your Cybersecurity Right Now
Decades have passed since the phenomenon called the internet, cybersecurity is still very much a threat to businesses and individual users alike. Considering how much money cybersecurity companies invest to bolster their solutions, you would think that cybersecurity threats would be a thing of the…
Why Small Businesses Need A Web Application Firewall
Today, cyber security is one of the primary concerns of small businesses and large tech companies alike. The threat landscape is ever-evolving, with increasingly sophisticated hackers racing to thwart cyber security experts as they build stronger lines of defense. On top of that, the numbers…