Business VoIP services are becoming increasingly popular for business owners, mainly due to their wider features range, inexpensive pricing, and simplicity as compared to traditional systems of phone lines. Even more, considering a VoIP service can also help you to eliminate the need for on-site hardware. VoIP services are transforming incoming or outgoing calls into a digital signal, simply by using the internet.
While using a VoIP, the signal will be converted into a standard telephone signal to reach a non-VoIP number. With the help of a VoIP service, you will be able to receive incoming calls or place outgoing calls directly on a PC. There are various VoIP service providers available in the market. Are you planning to switch your voice over internet protocol for your business? Here we have compiled a list of the best business VoIP providers for 2020.
The Best Business VoIP Providers For 2020 You Can Trust
Here is the list of the best business VoIP providers which you can consider for your business. Small and mid-sized businesses who are looking for the best business VoIP providers can trust the options given below.
Voted as the best VoIP server by U.S News, Nextiva provides advanced business technology with crisp and clear audio – a great feature to drive your business forward. Despite its glowing reputation, existing customers find the costs for their services quite satisfying, making Nextiva a highly considerable option.
- Feature-loaded plans.
- 99.999% uptime.
- In-house support.
- Confusing pricing.
- Limited mobile features.
If you are looking for a VoIP provider which can offer unparalleled value and reliability in one solution, then the RingCentral Office is an incredible option for you to go with. This VoIP solution is not only easy to set up and manage but can be an affordable option to consider for businesses. This solution can offer what most of the companies are expecting from an effective VoIP solution. All and all, this full-featured PBX cloud solution includes everything, ranging from capabilities like fax, custom application integration, and video conferencing to artificial intelligence.
- This is a network which is containing infrastructure in Asia, the US and Europe.
- New Artificial intelligence integrations.
- This provider is offering deep VoIP feature sets and business communication capabilities.
- The improved interface of RingCentral Office is making it more intuitive.
- The workflow of this provider is not that intuitive.
- Hardware can make you spend some extra costs.
Intermedia Unites’ platform is making it a stronger choice for businesses to consider as a VoIP provider. Businesses of any size can seek this solution. This reliable cloud PBX has generous features such as video and web conferencing capabilities, mobile phone controls, and secure file backup and sync. All of these features can make this a satisfying solution for business organizations.
- This provider is offering 99.999% uptime. It comes with a service level agreement to back financially.
- This provider is providing a range of feature sets.
- Hosted email and MS office 365 management is also possible with its improved admin console.
- It is allowing phone numbers in Canada and the US only.
- It is focusing more on Microsoft for ancillary services.
8×8 X Series
This series is meant to replace the prior 8×8 Virtual Office platform with the latest backend. It can allow you uniformed communication management and expanded features management all across multiple channels. The X series is offering entire features of the old virtual X platform while including the shared meetings, office collaboration, and video and conferencing calling functions.
- It is a friendly provider which is offering flexible pricing.
- It offers easier setup with solid desktop and mobile capability.
- It offers a huge range of standard features.
- Meeting features are a bit difficult to use.
- The non-intuitive design and stability concerns in the desktop app can cause a problem.
Vonage Business Cloud
This provider is offering a solid VoIP service which is mainly targeting small to medium-sized businesses, boasting robust features and management capabilities. With its intuitive features and effective management, this VoIP provider is certainly worth considering. However, it is important to be aware of the potential security compromises it contains.
- Intuitive mobile application.
- Impressive calling and administrative functionalities.
- Impressive range of features.
- It offers better API integrations as compared to the previous versions.
- Ad-on features can make it a costly option.
- The conferencing feature is not included.
This is an effective and amazing full-featured business phone system that can prove its maturity by fulfilling every need of a business. This solution is simply meant to work well. Most of their customers can be satisfied with the features and services of this provider.
- It is offering a mature list of features.
- It offers support to external PBX hardware and desk phones.
- You can access legacy PSTN with this VoIP solution.
- This solution is also equipped to serve dedicated mobile clients.
- This VoIP solution contains a complex system. You might need some outside help to set up and manage this solution.
Do you need a phone package service for your customer care department or a call center? Then this is the solution that is meant for you. It can provide you nearly every feature which you need for a perfect VoIP solution for your call center.
- This is a full-featured cloud-based VoIP provider that is intended to use in customer service centers or even standard call centers.
- This is not a general-purpose VoIP provider because it does not offer internal phone calls.
- No support to hardware devices.
This VoIP provider is aiming for small and medium-sized businesses, which offers them the best services in this regard. There is evidence to suggest that this option can be considered as a solid contender for being the best business VoIP provider. This is due to the solution it provides – containing solid mobility support, good feature set and a decent price option too.
- Fast and easy to set up.
- This can easily cover the basics of a phone system for any business.
- Competitively priced.
- You need to have prior phones or landlines to set up.
- It offers a limited feature range as compared to other similar options.
Many of the small businesses are finding this solution attractive because this is available without any bound of contract. In addition, it is offering a decent range of features that tends to be required from a business with a phone system. However, keep in mind that you might outgrow its services quite quickly.
- Affordable solution.
- Offers support for existing phones.
- Android and iOS applications offer key features for mobile devices.
- Easy to set up and manage.
- Good documentation.
- Around the clock support.
- No softphone client offerings.
- Phones need to be configured by Ooma.
These are some of the best business VoIP providers for 2020 in which you can consider. However, make sure to have a look at their Pros and Cons before choosing the right one for your business intentions. When you have weighed up the facts surrounding each VoIP provider on this list, the chances are, you will have gained a service in which your business will thrive in regard to effective communication with your customers.
Best of Softwares
- 3D Printing
- App Dev
- Artificial Intelligence
- Arts and Entertainment
- Big Data
- Blockchain Tech
- Business Technology
- Car Technology
- Cloud Computing
- Cloud Storage
- Computer and Technology
- Conference Calling
- Coupons and Deals
- Cyber Security
- Dark Left 1
- Data Center
- Data Recovery
- Digital Arena
- Digital Marketing
- Edu Tech
- Email Marketing
- Google Glass
- Guides and Tutorials
- Health and Fitness
- Home Appliance
- Home Improvement
- Home Security
- Internet and Businesses Online
- Internet Marketing
- IT Careers
- Mobile Apps
- Mobile Security
- New Tech
- Online Shopping
- Project Management
- Reference and Education
- Reputation Management
- Sales & Marketing
- Self Improvement
- Shopping and Product reviews
- Small Business
- Social Media
- Tech Trends
- Technical Support
- Technology in Education
- Tips & Tricks
- Tips And Tricks
- Video Conferencing
- Virtual Reality
- Wearable Technology
- Web Design
- Web Development
- Web Hosting
- Website Builder