Take Your Marketing To The Next Level With Analytics Tools
For many businesses, a main goal is to continuously strive to reach new marketing heights, and boost customer engagement in the best way possible.
When trying to bring more effectiveness and efficiency to your marketing, one of the most essential things to include is marketing analytics tools.
In this article, you’ll learn what marketing analytics tools are, and which ones are best for elevating your marketing.
For more information on how to incorporate these, explore Mediahawk’s marketing analytics tools.
What are marketing analytics tools?
Marketing analytics tools provide detailed analytics for various aspects of your marketing.
There are so many components that contribute towards your marketing performance, and it’s important that each of these components are monitored and analysed continuously. This will give you the clearest picture of how each of these areas are performing for your business.
When it comes to marketing analytics, there are two which are perfect for giving you concise and clear analytics, to reveal insight into customer engagement across your business.
Call tracking and speech analytics.
What is call tracking?
Call tracking is an expert analytics software that provides extensive data surrounding your customer calls, and helps you analyse how customers are interacting with your business.
The software reveals key information about your customer calls, and this can include things such as:
- Each of your customer visits that lead to a call conversion
- Which of your sources produce the highest-quality call leads
- How much revenue each call produced
- Specific keywords mentioned in calls which are relevant to your business
As well as this, call tracking offers insights and reports that show you how customers are engaging with all areas of your business. These analytics will help you see the interactions across all your marketing activities and channels, showing how effective each area of your marketing is at engaging customers.
What are the benefits of call tracking?
There are many benefits to using call tracking software for marketing analytics, including:
- Full marketing visibility – You can use the insights and reports to create customer journey maps, outlining the journeys each customer takes through your marketing. This will reveal the number of leads and sales being generated from each marketing activity, to give you full visibility on marketing performance.
- Improved engagement – By identifying your strongest marketing activities which generated the most leads and sales, you can assess what elements of these activities make them so engaging for customers. In response, you can replicate these aspects in new activities, to further boost engagement.
- Better return on investment (ROI) – Once you’ve established the strongest and weakest areas in your marketing, you can direct more of your marketing budget towards your successful activities, and less towards your underperforming activities. This will help create a better ROI for your marketing.
What is speech analytics?
Speech analytics is another useful analytics tool which can be used in conjunction with your all tracking software.
Call tracking records every customer call, but with speech analytics, every customer call is transcribed. As well as this, the data will show any important keywords mentioned in the conversations which are relevant to your business. These keywords can be determined by you.
What are the benefits of speech analytics?
Speech analytics can benefit your marketing in many ways, such as:
- Tracking valuable leads – By identifying keywords, you can quickly spot any customers who are showing a strong interest in making a purchase. These valuable leads can be traced using call tracking, to show the journeys they took to get to a call, and you’ll therefore see the activities generating your most valuable leads.
- Improved customer experience – When looking over call transcriptions and keywords, you can assess how well each customer is engaged over the phone. You can then improve various aspects of your calls to ensure every customer is satisfied when the call ends, to improve the customer experience, and consequently, increase sales.
- Reveal customer marketing needs – With a clear overview of customer keywords, you can easily identify any shared needs of your customers, so you can increase your marketing effectiveness. For instance, you might learn the majority of your inquiries are generated from a certain social media campaign, or email ad. This will reveal which types of marketing activities customers need the most for
With these advanced marketing analytics tools in your arsenal, you can take your marketing to the next level, and significantly boost your customer engagement, inquiries, and sales.