Social Video Marketing Tips For Small Business You Should Not Miss Out
Videos are getting more and more important in our daily life and it is said that by the end of 2020, videos are the biggest contribution of the internet traffic. It is not exaggerated to say that the video promotion is the future of advertising.
To get a successful video promotion in the future, you need to choose the right video content and the proper video platform.
It is obvious that hard-sells don’t work nowadays, so you can use an explainer video, a customer testimonial video, a demonstration video or a personalized video to draw the attentions. However, to make a fabulous video, you need to use some video editing software, such as Final Cut Pro and Adobe Premiere Pro, in the case that you are familiar with video editing. Both Final Cut Pro and Premiere Pro are complicated for beginners even for some semi-pro users. Here, we recommend Wondershare Filmora (https://filmora.wondershare.com/video-editor/ ) to make a video easily and quickly based on the following reasons:
- It has an intuitive user interface which allows you to edit the video easily;
- It has a wide support for almost all video and audio formats;
- It allows you to do some basic editing such as trimming, cutting, splitting, cropping, and rotating, and some advanced editing including stabilizing video, compositing a green screen video, capturing the pc screen, and playing videos in reverse.
- There are over 300 stunning visual effects built in, so you can add the specially designed transitions, overlays, filters and elements. Also, there are a lot of sound tracks and sound effects which are royalty free in the built-in music library, which you can use without worrying about the copyright issue.
- You can burn the edited videos to DVD collection, or upload to the social platforms including YouTube, Facebook and Vimeo, or save the video to your smartphones or TVs.
After creating the video, you may need to post it on the video platform. While in this Infographic, there are 5 platforms listed including YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and Twitter. Each video platform has its targeted audience, time constraints and best practices. Scroll down to get the detailed information.