In the recent past the number of cybercrimes has been on a rise. Small businesses have increasingly become a target a fact that can be attributed to the assumption that most small businesses lack the security monitoring and management capabilities that is commonly exhibited by the larger companies. In as much as the argument might hold some truth, it is not often the case. The main problem with small business owners is that they normally use consumer grade security programs which in most cases are not the robust to guarantee the much needed protection. They also lack adequate IT resources to handle business class solutions.
Bitdefender Antivirus however is aimed at bridging the gap with Small Office Security. As a cloud-based suite, the antivirus is designed to reduce the IT maintenance expenses as it is easy to use. The security suite is a perfect match for the armatures as it allows them to manage and secure the office computers with much ease.
The antivirus comes equipped with the B-HAVE technology and one of the industry’s best scanning engines. With Bitdefender B-HAVE technology, an individual can easily locate zero –day threats which in most cases are not yet even identified by the virus definitions.
Bitdefender also features antispam which effectively eliminates spam messages using antispam filters. To efficiently do this, the antispam filters usually locate the spam message and attempts to compare it with other previous identified spam.
- The Web interface is easy to use – this makes it convenient for users even those with no IT expertise. You’ll not even see the need to consult an IT specialist to help you run the program. You can easily do it yourself. The non technical users can easily administer security via the Control Center console.
- Simple yet a very powerful console – Bitdefender can be used in small companies boasting of having up to 250 users. It allows you to gain sometime while at the same time boosting security using its ability to remotely deploy, monitor and control all your firm’s computers. Bitdefender is so powerful that it can even accommodate the needs of large enterprise.
- Flexible – Bitdefender Small Office Security gives the user the flexibility required when choosing between hosted and on-premise management. If you allow Bitdefender to host and maintain the components of the solution, it will go along way in helping your business reduce costs. The on-premise version allows you to host and manage components in your own servers. The unique deployment model offers immediate solutions that can be used.
- Guarantees great protection for malware – by doing so, it gives you a peace of mind even as you attempt to focus on your business. The antimalware software uses a number of technologies which have so far consistently ranked first in through the many independent tests ranging from AV-Test to Virus Bulletin.
- Excellent documentation
- Not touchscreen friendly
- Lack of mobile component
Why Bitdefender Small Office Security?
There are many reasons besides its No.1 rank as the best antimalware technologies guard that can be given as to why small business owners should use Bitdefender Small Office Security. The antimalware stands tall above the rest in many ways. It guarantees utmost protection, offers superior performance and above all provides the users with a rather simple console that matches a user’s needs. Below is list of some of the features that make Bitdefender standout.
- Onsite and remote users are provided with centralized real-time control and monitoring
- The technology has always taken the first spot for protection and performance
- The basic offer comes with features such as the ability to restrict access to certain pages or applications, web filtering and safety rankings.
- The new Endpoint Security Relay feature is perfectly suited for companies that are characterised with having low bandwidth. With the Endpoint Relay, there is no need to connect all your computers to the internet, the feature can be used to automatically distribute any updates internally.
- A centralized quarantine
- Using Windows Network Discovery and uninstall of competitive solutions, Bitdefender Small Office Security has the ability to remotely deploy to entire network.
- Another brand new feature with this version is its state of the art web console that comes with highly configurable roles and privileges.
Your Business Needs These 13 Digital Security Solutions – Here’s How To Get The Most Out Of Each
How would you characterize your organization’s digital security posture? If you’re not sure how to answer this question, or perhaps would prefer not to answer it at all, you’re not alone. Countless decision-makers, from uber-competent CTOs and CISOs to CEOs and COOs who couldn’t code…
Louisiana And Oklahoma Introduce Digital Identification To Prevent Fake ID Use
Digital ID in Louisiana Utilizing digital IDs has been a commonly broached topic for a while now. Although most states are only either deliberating their helpfulness or in the utmost initial stages, Louisiana has moved forward. The primary introduction of this technology was done back…
ScanGuard Review – Here is What You Should Know
Doesn’t it sound good and satisfying to have a goop-performing antivirus that is reliable enough? Yes, it is. For that reason, you need to be extra careful when you are in search of a good antivirus. Put all the necessary factors into consideration so that…
The Emerging Need for Social Media Security
By the time you’ve finished reading this sentence, nearly 700 passwords have been stolen from social media accounts across the world. Social media security breaches have the potential to cause up to $6 trillion in cybercrime damages by 2021, up from $3 billion in costs…
Which New Lorex Security Camera Is Right for Your Home?
Keeping your family and your possessions safe requires a proactive approach, and one way to protect what you care about is with a security camera system. Lorex Technology is well known for their security camera solutions, and their two newest products will change the way…
- 3D Printing
- App Dev
- Artificial Intelligence
- Arts and Entertainment
- Big Data
- Blockchain Tech
- Business Technology
- Car Technology
- Cloud Computing
- Cloud Storage
- Computer and Technology
- Conference Calling
- Coupons and Deals
- Cyber Security
- Dark Left 1
- Data Center
- Data Recovery
- Digital Arena
- Digital Marketing
- Edu Tech
- Email Marketing
- Google Glass
- Guides and Tutorials
- Health and Fitness
- Home Improvement
- Home Security
- Internet and Businesses Online
- Internet Marketing
- IT Careers
- Mobile Apps
- Mobile Security
- New Tech
- Online Shopping
- Project Management
- Reference and Education
- Reputation Management
- Sales & Marketing
- Shopping and Product reviews
- Small Business
- Social Media
- Tech Trends
- Technical Support
- Technology in Education
- Tips & Tricks
- Tips And Tricks
- Video Conferencing
- Virtual Reality
- Wearable Technology
- Web Design
- Web Development
- Web Hosting
How To Use Customer Reviews To Market Your Brand
Need an efficient way to build your brand’s reputation? You’d do well to consider harnessing the power of customer reviews. A good customer review is a testament to the quality and credibility of your brand. It’s a great way to build your reputation, social proof…
Top 7 Reasons Why Agile And Scrum Are Essential For Your Team
Agile and Scrum are all the rage in the corporate world. If your business wants to save money and also satisfy customers to the maximum extent possible, giving Agile and Scrum training to your teams is the right answer! These empirical processes focus on higher…
How to Immediately Improve Your Online Security
While the internet might seem paradisiacal, danger lurks in the obscurity of it. Apart from outsourcing your IT needs to specialists like IT support companies in London, there are immediate measures you can take to ensure your online world is as secure as the home…
Everything You Need To Know About Cybersecurity In 2019
With long workdays and jam-packed weekends, it’s a godsend that we can do most of our shopping, social interaction, and many other day-to-day tasks from the convenience of our computers and mobile devices. The internet has been making our lives so much easier for the…
4 Reasons Why You Should Upgrade Your Cybersecurity Right Now
Decades have passed since the phenomenon called the internet, cybersecurity is still very much a threat to businesses and individual users alike. Considering how much money cybersecurity companies invest to bolster their solutions, you would think that cybersecurity threats would be a thing of the…
Why Small Businesses Need A Web Application Firewall
Today, cyber security is one of the primary concerns of small businesses and large tech companies alike. The threat landscape is ever-evolving, with increasingly sophisticated hackers racing to thwart cyber security experts as they build stronger lines of defense. On top of that, the numbers…