In the recent past the number of cybercrimes has been on a rise. Small businesses have increasingly become a target a fact that can be attributed to the assumption that most small businesses lack the security monitoring and management capabilities that is commonly exhibited by the larger companies. In as much as the argument might hold some truth, it is not often the case. The main problem with small business owners is that they normally use consumer grade security programs which in most cases are not the robust to guarantee the much needed protection. They also lack adequate IT resources to handle business class solutions.
Bitdefender Antivirus however is aimed at bridging the gap with Small Office Security. As a cloud-based suite, the antivirus is designed to reduce the IT maintenance expenses as it is easy to use. The security suite is a perfect match for the armatures as it allows them to manage and secure the office computers with much ease.
The antivirus comes equipped with the B-HAVE technology and one of the industry’s best scanning engines. With Bitdefender B-HAVE technology, an individual can easily locate zero –day threats which in most cases are not yet even identified by the virus definitions.
Bitdefender also features antispam which effectively eliminates spam messages using antispam filters. To efficiently do this, the antispam filters usually locate the spam message and attempts to compare it with other previous identified spam.
- The Web interface is easy to use – this makes it convenient for users even those with no IT expertise. You’ll not even see the need to consult an IT specialist to help you run the program. You can easily do it yourself. The non technical users can easily administer security via the Control Center console.
- Simple yet a very powerful console – Bitdefender can be used in small companies boasting of having up to 250 users. It allows you to gain sometime while at the same time boosting security using its ability to remotely deploy, monitor and control all your firm’s computers. Bitdefender is so powerful that it can even accommodate the needs of large enterprise.
- Flexible – Bitdefender Small Office Security gives the user the flexibility required when choosing between hosted and on-premise management. If you allow Bitdefender to host and maintain the components of the solution, it will go along way in helping your business reduce costs. The on-premise version allows you to host and manage components in your own servers. The unique deployment model offers immediate solutions that can be used.
- Guarantees great protection for malware – by doing so, it gives you a peace of mind even as you attempt to focus on your business. The antimalware software uses a number of technologies which have so far consistently ranked first in through the many independent tests ranging from AV-Test to Virus Bulletin.
- Excellent documentation
- Not touchscreen friendly
- Lack of mobile component
Why Bitdefender Small Office Security?
There are many reasons besides its No.1 rank as the best antimalware technologies guard that can be given as to why small business owners should use Bitdefender Small Office Security. The antimalware stands tall above the rest in many ways. It guarantees utmost protection, offers superior performance and above all provides the users with a rather simple console that matches a user’s needs. Below is list of some of the features that make Bitdefender standout.
- Onsite and remote users are provided with centralized real-time control and monitoring
- The technology has always taken the first spot for protection and performance
- The basic offer comes with features such as the ability to restrict access to certain pages or applications, web filtering and safety rankings.
- The new Endpoint Security Relay feature is perfectly suited for companies that are characterised with having low bandwidth. With the Endpoint Relay, there is no need to connect all your computers to the internet, the feature can be used to automatically distribute any updates internally.
- A centralized quarantine
- Using Windows Network Discovery and uninstall of competitive solutions, Bitdefender Small Office Security has the ability to remotely deploy to entire network.
- Another brand new feature with this version is its state of the art web console that comes with highly configurable roles and privileges.
6 Unexpected Security Concerns, and How to Prepare
As powerful as the Internet is right now, it’s impossible to even imagine where it will go over the next years and beyond. But, as fast as security protection continues to improve, hackers seem to improve even more quickly. Everything from new devices to apps…
Your Business Needs These 13 Digital Security Solutions – Here’s How To Get The Most Out Of Each
How would you characterize your organization’s digital security posture? If you’re not sure how to answer this question, or perhaps would prefer not to answer it at all, you’re not alone. Countless decision-makers, from uber-competent CTOs and CISOs to CEOs and COOs who couldn’t code…
Louisiana And Oklahoma Introduce Digital Identification To Prevent Fake ID Use
Digital ID in Louisiana Utilizing digital IDs has been a commonly broached topic for a while now. Although most states are only either deliberating their helpfulness or in the utmost initial stages, Louisiana has moved forward. The primary introduction of this technology was done back…
ScanGuard Review – Here is What You Should Know
Doesn’t it sound good and satisfying to have a goop-performing antivirus that is reliable enough? Yes, it is. For that reason, you need to be extra careful when you are in search of a good antivirus. Put all the necessary factors into consideration so that…
The Emerging Need for Social Media Security
By the time you’ve finished reading this sentence, nearly 700 passwords have been stolen from social media accounts across the world. Social media security breaches have the potential to cause up to $6 trillion in cybercrime damages by 2021, up from $3 billion in costs…
- 3D Printing
- App Dev
- Artificial Intelligence
- Arts and Entertainment
- Big Data
- Blockchain Tech
- Business Technology
- Car Technology
- Cloud Computing
- Cloud Storage
- Computer and Technology
- Conference Calling
- Coupons and Deals
- Cyber Security
- Dark Left 1
- Data Center
- Data Recovery
- Digital Arena
- Digital Marketing
- Edu Tech
- Email Marketing
- Google Glass
- Guides and Tutorials
- Health and Fitness
- Home Improvement
- Home Security
- Internet and Businesses Online
- Internet Marketing
- IT Careers
- Mobile Apps
- Mobile Security
- New Tech
- Online Shopping
- Project Management
- Reference and Education
- Reputation Management
- Sales & Marketing
- Shopping and Product reviews
- Small Business
- Social Media
- Tech Trends
- Technical Support
- Technology in Education
- Tips & Tricks
- Tips And Tricks
- Video Conferencing
- Virtual Reality
- Wearable Technology
- Web Design
- Web Development
- Web Hosting
Mike McGahan, President and CEO of CLV Group Inc., Discusses Leadership Role, upcoming Real Estate Developments
Dedication and passion are just some of the important traits that make up a positive role model and business leader. As President and CEO of CLV Group Inc., Mike McGahan understands the importance of these characteristics, along with having appreciation for those people who work…
7 Unique Teambuilding Ideas To Encourage More Collaboration
One of the secrets to managing a successful team of marketing employees is fostering an environment where those employees are comfortable collaborating with each other. If your team members are capable of communicating efficiently, sharing when they’re overburdened and splitting the workload, and genuinely enjoying…
3 Ways to Prepare For Cyber Security Risks That Employees Must Know
In a world where everything is much easier to do via mobile, app, or device, technology is not going to slow down. We’re all guilty of potentially owning more than one device, whether that is our personal phones, work phones, tablets or fitness trackers. All…
Non-Negotiable Elements For Your Business IT Security Plan
In 2019, having a business IT security plan is more important than ever. An IT security plan is the first line of defense you have for protecting your business – and your clients – against cybercriminals. Cybercriminals include hackers, who frequently obtain personal information with…
Businesses Need To Be Proactive When It Comes To Cyber Security
For business of any size, making sure they are not only compliant with security regulations but continually improving and adjusting the measures they have in place is vital. Quite often the factor which determines how a business approaches cyber security is the mindset of the…
How To Become A Cyber Security Analyst
What is Cyber Security? Cyber security is the practice of protecting a system or network from digital attacks. These attacks are generally aimed to retrieve or destroy sensitive information and it is a serious threat to all the organizations. Who is A Cyber Security Analyst…