1 in 3 people in their 30s experience hair loss. It is usual for a healthy person to lose between 50-100 hairs. But under the influence of sunlight and dust outside, the hair gradually weakens and is easier to fall out. Over time, when not properly treated, people with hair loss will not recover their hair anymore.
If you are experiencing early symptoms of alopecia, try to apply the following recommended cures, especially micropigmentation NYC, to battle the effects of hair loss.
A “Healthy” Nuance Of Hair Loss
According to the American Academy of Dermatology, it is normal for a healthy person to lose between 50 and 100 hairs per day. However, if the amount of hair loss increases, falling in small bunches, especially postpartum mothers, they must find a way to treat hair loss or overcome hair loss every day at home. There are no drugs that prevent hair loss entirely. It would help if you were patient to find the correct method.
Causes Of Hair Loss
Hair loss is a typical physiological manifestation of the body. This is cyclical hair loss. Understanding the causes of excessive hair loss is the first step in finding a cure for hair loss. The following are some common causes of hair loss:
- Lack of nutrients when dieting excessively. A diet lacking in vitamins for hair growth causes hair loss.
- Due to endocrine disorders, hormonal changes during pregnancy and after the birth of a baby or from taking hormone-regulating drugs such as birth control pills can cause hair loss in women.
- Due to scalp disease, there are many cases of scalp fungus that cause patchy hair loss.
- Using excessive heat tools such as curling, dyeing, and improperly pressing damages the lipid layer and keratin scales in the hair cuticle, damages the connection of the stratum corneum, causing the hair to become dry tangled, difficult to comb and break.
- Use hair cosmetics. In shampoos, conditioners, hair styling gels, oral medications, etc., some ingredients are harmful to the scalp and hair, which alkalize the scalp, are thin, and reduce the protective ability of the scalp, causing many diseases and treatments. hair loss
Best Hair Loss Treatments
Scalp Micropigmentation (SMP) technology is an advanced method of cosmetic pigmentation. Like traditional tattooing, Scalp Micropigmentation involves using fine tattoo sprayers and tattoo ink, injecting pigment into the scalp, thus creating the appearance of an artificial hairline to restore, strengthen, and add density to thinning areas of hair.
The goal of SMP is not to create strand-like lines like you do when drawing eyebrows with microfiber but instead to use small, multi-layered dots with different blacks to recreate the illusion of shadow on your scalp. This style, called pointillism, is done to create depth and natural strokes.
The price of SMP varies depending on how much your scalp needs to be covered. On average, each treatment is typically between $400 and $1,000.
Micropigmentation is considered semi-existent. While the effects can last up to 8 years, the treated area will fade over time as all skin naturally exfoliates itself.
Wig and concealer
While these can’t slow hair loss or help you regrow your hair, wigs can give you more confidence. Another advantage is that the wig or concealer offers immediate results.
There is a wide range of wigs, including those that are customizable and available. If you’re looking for a concealer that can hide hair loss, you’ll find many products available online. There are tons of options, and your doctor will guide you in choosing.
Hair transplant surgery
Hair transplant surgery involves moving hair you already have and transplanting it into an area of your scalp where there is no hair or thinning hair. The cyst in the healthy scalp area, usually the back of the neck, will be split and transplanted to the thinning scalp. The skin at the edges of the incision will be pulled together and stitched together, which is why this surgery always leaves a rather large scar.
There are two basic autologous hair transplant techniques: FUT (follicular unit transplantation) and FUE (follicular unit extraction). Each method has different pros and cons. Depending on your needs, but more importantly, depending on the surgeon’s opinion, habits, and experience, they will advise you on which technique to choose. After the hair transplant, the doctor will put a protective bandage on the scalp and give instructions on caring for it at home.
Most patients see results six to nine months after surgery. Some patients need up to 12 months. In particular, about 2 to 8 weeks after surgery, the transplanted hair will fall out. In the third month, the hair may look thinner than before your transplant, and this is normal.
Apply the medication to the scalp as directed, once or twice a day. When used as directed, minoxidil may:
- Stimulate hair growth
- Prevents further loss of hair
- Minoxidil is more effective when used together with another hair loss treatment. Many people experience a relapse of hair loss while using minoxidil and it usually takes around 3 to 6 months.
If you see regeneration, you will need to continue using it every day. Once you stop applying it, the hair loss returns. Minoxidil helps with early loss if hair but it cannot regrow all the hair on its head.
Laser therapy may be an option if using minoxidil every day or taking medication to treat hair loss doesn’t seem appealing to you. Also called low-level laser therapy, some studies show that this can help:
- Hereditary hair loss
- Hair loss in each area
- Hair loss due to chemotherapy
- Stimulates healing and hair growth after hair transplant
Studies indicate that laser therapy is completely safe and painless but requires multiple treatments. To see hair growth, you may need several treatments a week for several months.
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
Studies show that it can be a safe as well as effective hair loss treatment. The doctor will take a small amount of blood, put a blood tube into the machine, separate it into parts, and then inject the plasma containing many platelets into the hair loss area.
The whole process takes about 10 minutes and usually doesn’t require any downtime.
You will need to come back for a repeat injection. Most patients return once a month for three months and then every 3 to 6 months after that.
During the first few months of the treatment, you will probably start losing less hair.
Vitamins, minerals, and some other supplements
If blood tests show you’re deficient in biotin, iron, or zinc, your doctor may recommend a supplement. If your protein is low, your doctor will tell you how to increase your intake.
It would help if you only took biotin, iron, or zinc when a blood test shows you are deficient. If your levels are normal, taking a supplement could be harmful. Early signs of this include stomach pain and vomiting.
As other supplements are often packed with nutrients, they can cause you to absorb too many nutrients. Many doctors recommend taking a multivitamin instead.
Hair Loss Treatment From Natural Ingredients
Using grapefruit peel essential oil
Using grapefruit peel essential oil is a trusted natural hair loss treatment and gives the best results. Grapefruit provides essential vitamins for the body and is also used by women to lose weight, beautify skin, and treat hair loss. Grapefruit peel ingredients (limonene – 41.45% – 84.62% and myrcene – 8.28% – 50.66%) help nourish, smoothen hair, reduce breakage and stimulate hair growth quickly.
Using grapefruit peel essential oil spray:
- Choose pure grapefruit essential oil spray directly on the hair roots, then massage the scalp gently.
- Apply after shampooing for best results.
- Use two days/time for one month, and you will feel strong hair roots and hair growth significantly.
Using concentrated grapefruit peel essential oil
- Mix 5 drops of grapefruit essential oil in about 200ml of clean water.
- Comb your hair into the folds and then wash it, massage it on the oily skin and then rinse it off with water.
- Use a soft towel to dry for a long time, let the hair dry naturally, limit the use of a heat dryer to reduce breakage.
- Apply 2-3 times a week, for a month and periodically in the following months to effectively treat hair loss, nourish strong hair roots
Using Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is considered a natural ingredient that is very familiar to women in beauty care from skincare, lip care, long eyelashes, and eyebrows. Hair Care with coconut oil is also a popular method favored by girls.
The nutrients in coconut oil such as calcium, magnesium, beta-carotene, vitamins E, D, A, K are easily absorbed to help fight hair loss. Especially high vitamin E content in coconut oil will help restore dry, frizzy hair, nourish and stimulate hair growth faster and limit hair loss.
Method 1: After washing your hair, wipe your hair with a soft towel until it is almost dry, then put a sufficient amount of coconut oil on your palm, rub it evenly, and warm up the coconut oil in your palm, combine with a gentle scalp massage to let the oil penetrate evenly into the hair. Coconut oil nourishes hair, keeps hairstyle, and nourishes strong hair roots, effectively reducing breakage.
Method 2: stimulate hair growth suitable to prevent hair loss for women with oily skin. Wash your hair and wait for the hair to dry about 80%; put the oil in a spray bottle and spray from the body to the ends of the hair, combining massage to make the oil penetrate evenly. This method of continuous application two times a week for a month will give you noticeable results.
With both natural hair loss treatments above, your hair will be slightly greasy. You can clean oily skin with clean water in the morning, do not use it again if your hair gets greasy.
Using aloe vera
You will be surprised to know that aloe vera is not only good for your face but also can fight hair loss. In addition, types of Vitamin A (beta-carotene), vitamin C, vitamin E are the highest, helping to promote hair follicle growth, repair damaged hair, and reduce hair loss significantly.
- Puree the aloe vera pulp into a paste or apply the gel evenly to the entire hair and massage the scalp.
- Wrap your hair in a towel for 20-30 minutes, and then rinse with cool water.
- You should perform this folk remedy for hair loss twice a week to feel the change of hair.
Applying the above hair loss treatments will help your hair reduce breakage or safely tangle. Along with restoring and protecting your hair from external damage, don’t forget to nourish your hair from the inside to keep it healthy. A balanced, varied diet along with a reasonable lifestyle is the source of healthy hair. Good luck!