Pure VPN’s Black Friday/ Cyber Monday Deal Starts Now- 5-Year Plan @ $1.32/month (88% OFF)
November brings massive discounts as treats for casual buyers and bargain hunters alike. If you are lucky enough, you get to seize massive savings on premium brands, such as PureVPN.
So, are you looking for a Black Friday and Cyber Monday deal on PureVPN’s premium plans? If that’s so, you are in luck. PureVPN’s 5-year plan is on sale right now, and it can save you as much as $578.
PureVPN is increasingly becoming a household name due to its global popularity and excellent services. The VPN provider features the highest 4.8/5 ratings on Trustpilot, which is a top review platform around.
PureVPN’s Black Friday and Cyber Monday deal is worth considering not only because of its biggest savings opportunity but also feature-rich apps. Read on to find out more.
PureVPN’s Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deal 2020
As you have awaited Black Friday and Cyber Monday for the entire year, you expect discounts that can help you score as many savings as possible. While some VPNs are offering subscriptions for half of the usual price, PureVPN is offering its most popular subscription at a fraction of cost: a 5-year plan for only $79 total cost. The deal works out at $1.32 per month, which makes it the cheapest deal of the year.
An extended plan brings many conveniences into your digital life. For instance, you no longer need to worry about re-subscribing every year for the same plan. You don’t have to be concerned about your privacy being at risk if the plan runs out in the middle of an important online activity, such as bank account transactions.
The best thing about PureVPN’s 5-year plan is that you are saving $578 on a premium brand.
Here’s Why PureVPN Dominates Other VPNs
The cheapest Black Friday and Cyber Monday deal isn’t the only thing that helps PureVPN stands apart from the crowd. There are other boatloads of reasons that make PureVPN the best VPN around.
- PureVPN ranks among the top 3 VPNs in the industry that have been audited by multiple auditors. In PureVPN’s case, the VPN provider’s no-log claims have been audited by Altius IT as well as KPMG, with the latter being one of the Big Four auditing services in the world.
- PureVPN is by far the first-ever VPN provider to have introduced and signed up for an “audit anytime” policy. This policy puts PureVPN’s no-log practices under the constant surveillance of third-party auditors, who can conduct an audit without any notice.
- Other VPNs can offer you up to 1,000 servers at the most. Or, if any VPN offers over 1,000 servers, they may provide servers in a handful of locations. PureVPN offers the best of both worlds. With its premium subscription, you get to use over 6,500 VPN servers that are located in 140+ countries and 180+ locations. You can also switch servers no matter how many times you want.
- PureVPN can unblock a massive list of streaming services that includes top online TV channels as well, including but not limited to Skygo Live, SonyLIV, Hotstar, Disney+, Hulu US, ESPN US, Foxtel Now, and HBO NOW, to name a few.
- If you are a fan of the American version of Netflix, you can unblock it in your country with PureVPN. You can also access Netflix UK, Canada, Germany, France, Australia, and Japan for added flavor.
- To provide added convenience to users, PureVPN also offers proxy extensions for both Google Chrome and Firefox browsers.
- PureVPN is also ideal for savvy torrent users as it owns P2P-enabled VPN servers in popular locations. Plus, users can download or upload stuff on the internet to their heart’s content with unlimited bandwidth.
- PureVPN is the best when it comes to ensuring users’ privacy with dedicated features like IPv6 leak protection, DNS leak protection, and Internet Kill Switch, which protects your privacy during unexpected VPN disconnection.
All this and more is backed by PureVPN’s 31-day money-back guarantee.
Black Friday and Cyber Monday offer limited-time deals. If you don’t wish to miss this amazing deal by a premium brand, I suggest you act now and subscribe to PureVPN’s 5-year plan.