In order to protect and direct them better in the online space, Internet Matters urges parents to play online with their children. Many parents are worried about what their children are doing online, but not everyone knows exactly what they are doing while playing games.
Parents need to know what gaming online entails in order to teach proper online behaviour, and this may include their involvement in that environment.
About three-quarters of kids play video games online, according to the not-for-profit organization. Online gaming requires a lot of interaction with other players, unlike applications that are played on handheld devices.
This can help to improve teamwork and problem solving skills, as many games offer challenges that can only be solved with the help of others.
- Anytime they like, 30.47 percent of children can access the computer;
- For online gaming like judi online, PCs are mainly used (36.28 percent);
- 42,87% of parents only supervise the activities of their children on the internet when they have free time;
- 50% of parents encourage their children to spend 1-2 hours a day on video games, while 28.54% allow 3-4 hours (and 3-4 hours)
- More) a day for video games.
- According to parents, the main advantages of video games are thought growth (9.60 percent), observation potential (8.27 percent),
- And innovation (8.01 percent). The main drawbacks to video games are the absence of physical movement (13.37%), sight,
- Disorders (13.15%) and tension (8.58%). Parents know that games can and should have powerful effects on kids.
Therefore, they set restrictions on the amount and content of games played by their children. In this way, we can consider the possible advantages of
While minimising the possible damage.
Benefits of playing online games
Kids who spend a lot of time playing video games are not doing a service to themselves. This, however, does not indicate that video games are entirely evil. In many ways, they support the growth of kids. They’re doing some damage as well.
Playing video games has many advantages. Video games help kids think rapidly and sustain longer periods of higher attention levels. Children playing games tend to enjoy stronger coordination between the hand and the eye.
Some studies have shown that by playing action-packed video games that require intense concentration, kids suffering from dyslexia can develop their reading skills. Computer games may support physical activity among children, contrary to popular belief.
These games are more likely to be played outdoors by children who play video games involving baseball, cricket , football or basketball. Memory and other cognitive abilities can also be improved by video games. For example, puzzle games can enhance brain function in kids.
Playing with your children can be a wonderful bonding experience, other than being a good guide. You will solve problems, get excited about new stages or improvements, celebrate successes, and lament losses together.
In particular, if you find a game that both of you enjoy, it can be a lot of fun to immerse yourself in the online gaming environment. When you need to limit your game time or offer advice on online interactions, you’ll also have more credibility.