One-Click Solution To Transfer Text Messages From Android To iPhone X/8/7s
When we move from one device to another, we usually focus on transferring our contacts, photos, and other media files. Sometimes, our messages can also contain important personal and professional details that should not be lost. Therefore, you should also remember to transfer text messages from Android to iPhone as well. While it might seem like a tedious job to perform an Android to iPhone transfer, it can be done with a single click. Don’t believe me? Read on and get to know about a one-click data transfer solution.
Transfer text messages from Android to iPhone in one-click
With dr.fone – Switch, you can transfer your data from one phone to in a single click. Developed by Wondershare, the tool is compatible with all the leading Android and iOS devices. Since it supports a cross-platform transfer of data, you can easily move your phone’s content from Android to iPhone as well as iPhone to Android.
Not only messages, you can also transfer your photos, contacts, videos, audios, call logs, and so on. It supports all the latest iOS devices like iPhone X, 8, 8 Plus, 7, 7s, etc. Also, it is compatible with thousands of Android devices manufactured by brands like Samsung, LG, HTC, Sony, Motorola, Lenovo, Huawei, Xiaomi, and more. The desktop application runs on Mac and Windows systems and comes with a free trial version as well. Here’s how you can transfer text messages from Android to iPhone using dr.fone – Switch.
- To start with, download and install dr.fone – Switch on your Mac or Windows system. Launch it whenever you wish to perform an Android to iPhone transfer. From the home screen of dr.fone, select the “Switch” module.
- Connect your Android and iOS device to the system using a USB or lightning cable. In no time, the application will automatically detect both the devices.
- To transfer text messages from Android to iPhone, your Android should be the source device while iPhone should be the destination device. If not, then use the Flip button to change their positions.
- Now, select the type of data that you wish to transfer. Since our major objective is to transfer texts, make sure that the option of “Text messages” is enabled. You can select any other data type as well before clicking on the “Start Transfer” button.
- This will initiate the transfer process. Simply wait for a while as dr.fone – Switch will move your data. Just make sure that both the devices are connected to the system.
- As soon as the process is successfully completed, you will be notified. Once your data is transferred, you can remove both the devices safely.
In this way, you can transfer all your data from one device to another with a single click. By following the same technique, you can also transfer your data from iOS to Android, iOS to iOS, and Android to Android as well.
Transfer messages from Android to iPhone with Move to iOS app
To make it easier for its users to transfer data from Android to iPhone, Apple has come up with the Move to iOS app. With this useful app, you can easily move to a new iOS device from an existing Android. The option is provided while setting up a new device only. Therefore, if you are already using your iPhone, then you need to reset it before. Once it is done, you can follow these steps to transfer text messages from Android to iPhone.
- Visit the Google Play Store on your Android and download the Move to iOS app.
- Now, turn on your iOS device and start with its initial setup. To continue setting up the device, select the “Move from Android device” option.
- Launch the Move to iOS app on your Android as well. You will get the following screen on both the devices. Just tap on “Continue”.
- Your iOS device will display a unique one-time code. Match it on your Android device to establish a secure connection. Just make sure that both the devices are connected to the same WiFi network.
- Just select the type of data that you wish to transfer from your Android to iPhone. Wait for a while as the wireless transfer will take place. You will be notified when it is completed successfully.
The Bottom Line: Which is the preferred option?
While both dr.fone – Switch and the Move to iOS app can help you transfer text messages from Android to iPhone, the former is a preferred option. Firstly, the Move to iOS app is not compatible with every Android device. Also, you can only transfer selective data with it. For instance, you can’t move your music, important documents, and other data files.
Though, the biggest thing to consider is the ease of use. As you can see, dr.fone – Switch provides a quick one-click solution to transfer data. On the other hand, the option to move data from Android is only provided while setting up a new iOS device (with the Move to iOS app). If you are already using your iPhone, then you need to reset it before which will delete the existing data on it. Needless to say, nobody wants to lose their important data files and saved settings this way.
There you go! Now when you know how to transfer text messages from Android to iPhone with a single click, you can easily switch your phones. If you found this solution helpful, then feel free to share this guide with your friends as well and teach them how to perform a direct Android to iPhone transfer with no data loss in between.
Your Business Needs These 13 Digital Security Solutions – Here’s How To Get The Most Out Of Each
How would you characterize your organization’s digital security posture? If you’re not sure how to answer this question, or perhaps would prefer not to answer it at all, you’re not alone. Countless decision-makers, from uber-competent CTOs and CISOs to CEOs and COOs who couldn’t code…
Louisiana And Oklahoma Introduce Digital Identification To Prevent Fake ID Use
Digital ID in Louisiana Utilizing digital IDs has been a commonly broached topic for a while now. Although most states are only either deliberating their helpfulness or in the utmost initial stages, Louisiana has moved forward. The primary introduction of this technology was done back…
ScanGuard Review – Here is What You Should Know
Doesn’t it sound good and satisfying to have a goop-performing antivirus that is reliable enough? Yes, it is. For that reason, you need to be extra careful when you are in search of a good antivirus. Put all the necessary factors into consideration so that…
The Emerging Need for Social Media Security
By the time you’ve finished reading this sentence, nearly 700 passwords have been stolen from social media accounts across the world. Social media security breaches have the potential to cause up to $6 trillion in cybercrime damages by 2021, up from $3 billion in costs…
Which New Lorex Security Camera Is Right for Your Home?
Keeping your family and your possessions safe requires a proactive approach, and one way to protect what you care about is with a security camera system. Lorex Technology is well known for their security camera solutions, and their two newest products will change the way…
- 3D Printing
- App Dev
- Artificial Intelligence
- Arts and Entertainment
- Big Data
- Blockchain Tech
- Business Technology
- Car Technology
- Cloud Computing
- Cloud Storage
- Computer and Technology
- Conference Calling
- Coupons and Deals
- Cyber Security
- Dark Left 1
- Data Center
- Data Recovery
- Digital Arena
- Digital Marketing
- Edu Tech
- Email Marketing
- Google Glass
- Guides and Tutorials
- Health and Fitness
- Home Improvement
- Home Security
- Internet and Businesses Online
- Internet Marketing
- IT Careers
- Mobile Apps
- Mobile Security
- New Tech
- Online Shopping
- Project Management
- Reference and Education
- Reputation Management
- Sales & Marketing
- Shopping and Product reviews
- Small Business
- Social Media
- Tech Trends
- Technical Support
- Technology in Education
- Tips & Tricks
- Tips And Tricks
- Video Conferencing
- Virtual Reality
- Wearable Technology
- Web Design
- Web Development
- Web Hosting
GoPro Studio SUBSTITUTE — Try VideoProc to easily edit GoPro 4K videos
It’s a downright understatement to say that GoPro has changed the way we capture video content. If you’d to handle equipment big enough to fill a room for capturing quality content back in the old days, you can do the same using a simple-enough carriage…
Customer Credit: Great For Them But A Headache For You
In most B2B industries, trade credit is common practice. Customers come in expecting a certain amount of credit extended to them along with a healthy number of days before an invoice must be paid. Trying to buck that trend can mean missing out on growth….
Non-Negotiable Elements For Your Business IT Security Plan
In 2019, having a business IT security plan is more important than ever. An IT security plan is the first line of defense you have for protecting your business – and your clients – against cybercriminals. Cybercriminals include hackers, who frequently obtain personal information with…
Businesses Need To Be Proactive When It Comes To Cyber Security
For business of any size, making sure they are not only compliant with security regulations but continually improving and adjusting the measures they have in place is vital. Quite often the factor which determines how a business approaches cyber security is the mindset of the…
How To Become A Cyber Security Analyst
What is Cyber Security? Cyber security is the practice of protecting a system or network from digital attacks. These attacks are generally aimed to retrieve or destroy sensitive information and it is a serious threat to all the organizations. Who is A Cyber Security Analyst…