One-Click Solution To Transfer Text Messages From Android To iPhone X/8/7s
When we move from one device to another, we usually focus on transferring our contacts, photos, and other media files. Sometimes, our messages can also contain important personal and professional details that should not be lost. Therefore, you should also remember to transfer text messages from Android to iPhone as well. While it might seem like a tedious job to perform an Android to iPhone transfer, it can be done with a single click. Don’t believe me? Read on and get to know about a one-click data transfer solution.
Transfer text messages from Android to iPhone in one-click
With dr.fone – Switch, you can transfer your data from one phone to in a single click. Developed by Wondershare, the tool is compatible with all the leading Android and iOS devices. Since it supports a cross-platform transfer of data, you can easily move your phone’s content from Android to iPhone as well as iPhone to Android.
Not only messages, you can also transfer your photos, contacts, videos, audios, call logs, and so on. It supports all the latest iOS devices like iPhone X, 8, 8 Plus, 7, 7s, etc. Also, it is compatible with thousands of Android devices manufactured by brands like Samsung, LG, HTC, Sony, Motorola, Lenovo, Huawei, Xiaomi, and more. The desktop application runs on Mac and Windows systems and comes with a free trial version as well. Here’s how you can transfer text messages from Android to iPhone using dr.fone – Switch.
- To start with, download and install dr.fone – Switch on your Mac or Windows system. Launch it whenever you wish to perform an Android to iPhone transfer. From the home screen of dr.fone, select the “Switch” module.
- Connect your Android and iOS device to the system using a USB or lightning cable. In no time, the application will automatically detect both the devices.
- To transfer text messages from Android to iPhone, your Android should be the source device while iPhone should be the destination device. If not, then use the Flip button to change their positions.
- Now, select the type of data that you wish to transfer. Since our major objective is to transfer texts, make sure that the option of “Text messages” is enabled. You can select any other data type as well before clicking on the “Start Transfer” button.
- This will initiate the transfer process. Simply wait for a while as dr.fone – Switch will move your data. Just make sure that both the devices are connected to the system.
- As soon as the process is successfully completed, you will be notified. Once your data is transferred, you can remove both the devices safely.
In this way, you can transfer all your data from one device to another with a single click. By following the same technique, you can also transfer your data from iOS to Android, iOS to iOS, and Android to Android as well.
Transfer messages from Android to iPhone with Move to iOS app
To make it easier for its users to transfer data from Android to iPhone, Apple has come up with the Move to iOS app. With this useful app, you can easily move to a new iOS device from an existing Android. The option is provided while setting up a new device only. Therefore, if you are already using your iPhone, then you need to reset it before. Once it is done, you can follow these steps to transfer text messages from Android to iPhone.
- Visit the Google Play Store on your Android and download the Move to iOS app.
- Now, turn on your iOS device and start with its initial setup. To continue setting up the device, select the “Move from Android device” option.
- Launch the Move to iOS app on your Android as well. You will get the following screen on both the devices. Just tap on “Continue”.
- Your iOS device will display a unique one-time code. Match it on your Android device to establish a secure connection. Just make sure that both the devices are connected to the same WiFi network.
- Just select the type of data that you wish to transfer from your Android to iPhone. Wait for a while as the wireless transfer will take place. You will be notified when it is completed successfully.
The Bottom Line: Which is the preferred option?
While both dr.fone – Switch and the Move to iOS app can help you transfer text messages from Android to iPhone, the former is a preferred option. Firstly, the Move to iOS app is not compatible with every Android device. Also, you can only transfer selective data with it. For instance, you can’t move your music, important documents, and other data files.
Though, the biggest thing to consider is the ease of use. As you can see, dr.fone – Switch provides a quick one-click solution to transfer data. On the other hand, the option to move data from Android is only provided while setting up a new iOS device (with the Move to iOS app). If you are already using your iPhone, then you need to reset it before which will delete the existing data on it. Needless to say, nobody wants to lose their important data files and saved settings this way.
There you go! Now when you know how to transfer text messages from Android to iPhone with a single click, you can easily switch your phones. If you found this solution helpful, then feel free to share this guide with your friends as well and teach them how to perform a direct Android to iPhone transfer with no data loss in between.