It’s 2016 and the world has raced into the digital age and that includes virtually every businesses. Whether you are a small business startup or an established eCommerce retailer, having a website for your business nowadays is essential. This digital storefront of the your business is a critical component and requires constant diligent attention to be sure that your visitors, otherwise known as customers, have a smooth, efficient and easy experience. Things can go awry at any time which can affect your customers buying decisions and thus your ROI and thereby put your business in jeopardy. This diligent attention can easily be accomplished with a website monitoring service and preferably one that is cloud based. There are many such services available with different strengths and weaknesses but there is one which offers all the features you will need and is one of the best services to monitor all the applications – Monitis.
Monitis is a simple to set up and use yet is a feature rich, all in one application monitoring platform. Founded in 2006, Monitis maintains offices in the USA, Armenia, and Germany. The main feature of this service is that it allows you to fully monitor your website, transactions as well as all your servers, computers, applications, etc. The best part here is that you can monitor all this from anywhere in the world and at any time.
Why chose Monitis?
There are many reasons as why to opt for Monitis. A few of them are:
- The dashboard offered by Monitis is easy to use and highly intuitive. Once you start using Monitis, you will realize that it is one of the most user-friendly services available out there.
- Monitis will send you alerts as well as detailed reports so that you are continually updated with how everything is performing.
- It also allows you to track the performance of your hosting provider. One of the best features of Monitis is that it is not software that you need to install but it is a clouds based application, so all you need to do it go online and login.
- It is very easy to use, and it just takes 3 minutes to get started.
- It is used by over 200,000 clients around the globe for monitoring their websites and IT stack
What can you monitor with Monitis?
Monitis allows a user to monitor the following things:
- Website Monitoring
- Server Monitoring
- Network Monitoring
- Application Monitoring
- Cloud Monitoring
- Custom Monitoring
Free Entry Level Monitoring
Just a few days ago, Monitis introduced its New and Free Entry Level Monitoring where new users can check out the total and impressive functionality of the service for two 15 days – for free! After 15 days, you can choose a plan that fits your needs or you can also create your own plan by defining the exact number of your uptime monitors, servers, Custom Monitors, etc. Also, you can select a basic, entry level monitoring plan after the trial period which replaces the one previously offered by Monitor.Us, Monitis sister company. If you are an existing Monitor.us client and want to upgrade to Monitis is simple.
If you own a business, manage a website, are responsible for your companies IT and are planning to get monitoring to help make your life easier and improve your customers experience then I suggest you check Monitis right away. It is fast, reliable, rich in features and is trusted by users across the globe.