The popularity of IQ Options has created rivalry for it, and this rumor is part of it. Many people have raised the question that it is similar to gambling, which made the people scared and away from this useful platform. Now it is the need of time to resolve this issue and give the people a crystal-clear scenario.
This question is actually about binary trading, which is offered at IQ Option. The high-risk factor in it gives a minor resemblance to gambling. Because of this ambiguity in many parts of the world, the money regulatory authorities are quite confused about declaring it as a financial instrument or gambling. The discussion on this point is in progress, and many platforms and online magazines such as iqoptionmag.com are publishing articles related to it. Let’s have a more in-depth look into the matter.
What is Gambling?
Investment in an activity with blind hope for good return is gambling and includes a high risk of losing all you have invested. In gambling, people show some assets and bet on it in the hope of getting colossal return blindly. There is no analysis and strategy to play gambling. People gamble to test their luck; there is no planning or thinking, even 1 %
We Can Categorize The Following Financial Activities As Gambling That lie In The Following Points.
- No means of estimating the turnout of financial activity.
- Financial decisions in an emotional state.
- Don’t get information about the investment game.
- Make investments believing in luck or fortune.
- Playing in the hope of success chances.
What Is a Binary Option?
On the other hand, a binary option is a financial tool, although it includes high investor risk. IQ Option offers binary options(trades) that require highly intelligent decisions for making a good fortune. Binary trades are highly risky, but some strategies and techniques can reduce the risk factor. IQ Option offers trading options, and every business includes a risk factor; however, its degree could be different. But if someone trades blindly, in a non-strategic manner, this high-risk trade can be considered gambling, but it can not declare the platform as a gambling platform. At IQ Option, along with the trading facility, it provides with plenty of trading tools, techniques, strategies, analysis reports.
and tutorials for giving proper knowledge and guidance to the users.
What Is The Difference?
By considering gambling and IQ Option closely, the following points can indicate the difference between both. Let’s have a look into it.
- In gambling, money is wagered without planning. While in IQ Option, money is invested wisely according to a plan for winning more turnover.
- Gambling is highly risky, and there is no means of managing the risk. On the other hand, in IQ Option, tools and strategies are available to manage and reduce the risk factor.
- Gambling entirely trusts in fate, while trading is managed through wise analysis and planning.
- The outcome is unpredicted in gambling; trading includes statistical analysis and probabilities. Trading predictions often come true.
Techniques to Avoid Gambling in Binary Options
As discussed, there is no clear answer to this question, and it depends on how anyone is using the platform; so, here are few points that can help avoid the gambling effect in your trades at IQ Option.
- Trade for actual assets
- Make a strategy before entering a trade.
- Analyze the market and make wise decisions
- Be watchful while trading at IQ Option.
- Understand the market and trends and join trends with positive expectations.
All these safety measures not only save you from gambling but also guide you towards profitable endings. Vigilant observation and deduction of predictions from real-time situations help in successful trading and increases your wealth as you desire.