Faking your Android or iPhone location is difficult because your smartphone lacks an in-built “Fake GPS Location” option or setting. A mimic location app is required to spoof or fake your device’s location. If you’re looking for a fake location app, search for these features, and you’ll be sure to find the perfect one. After reading this article, you’ll learn about changing GPS location without jailbreak. So, let’s get started.
Part 1: What you should know before Spoofing GPS Location?
There are several scenarios where you may create a fake GPS location, both for entertainment and other purposes.
- Perhaps you’d want to modify your location so that a dating app thinks you’re a hundred miles away, which is ideal if you’re preparing to relocate and want to have a jump start on the dating scene.
- When playing a location-based game like Pokemon GO, spoofing your location might be helpful. Instead of needing to drive many kilometers to get a new Pokemon type, you could trick your phone into informing the game that you’re already there, and the program would believe your fictitious location is correct.
- Other reasons to put up a fake GPS location include pretending to be in Dubai and checking into a restaurant you’ve never visited or visited a renowned monument to fool your Facebook friends into believing you’re on a lavish trip.
- You may also use your false GPS position to deceive your family or friends in your location-sharing app, conceal your actual location from applications that ask for it, and even establish your true location if GPS satellites can’t discover it for you.
There are also some problems with GPS spoofing. Before you begin, keep in mind that, although faking your location might be entertaining, it isn’t necessarily practical. Furthermore, since GPS spoofing isn’t a built-in feature, it’s not as simple as turning it on, and location fakers don’t always work with every app that reads your position.
If you install a false GPS location app on your phone to use it for something like a video game, you’ll discover that other applications that wish to access your actual location will use the fake location as well. For example, the game may benefit from your falsified address. Still, if you want to utilize your navigation app to receive directions, you’ll have to either disable the location spoofer or manually alter your starting location.
Monitoring eateries, keeping up to date on your family’s GPS locate, checking the weather, and so on are all examples of this. If you’re changing your location for everything on your phone, it’ll certainly affect your location in all of your location-based applications.
Part 2: Faking GPS Location on iPhone:
Tenorshare iAnyGo, being one of the finest iOS location changers, not only lets you alter your position and imitate GPS movement, but it also has several other handy features.
Below are the features of iAnyGO,
- Change your GPS location without having to jailbreak your phone!
- Simulate GPS movement with ease and at your own pace.
- Using a GPS joystick, you may control the direction of travel in a variety of ways.
- All location-based applications, such as Pokemon Go, WhatsApp, the Fitness app, Facebook, and others, are compatible.
- iPhone 13/13 Mini/13 Pro Max and iOS 15 are supported.
How to spoof GPS location?
Following these steps,
Step 1: Open the tool and choose ‘Change Location’ as the default option.
Step 2: Connect iPhone to computer via a USB cord, and then unlock it. To begin the process, hit “Enter” button.
Step 3: In the search box, type the address/GPS position you wish to teleport to, such as New York City, and then click “Start to Modify.”
Part 3: Faking GPS Location on Android Phones:
Fake GPS Location is well-designed, with approximately 40,000 evaluations giving it a near-four-star rating (out of five). It’s simple, but it’s free and simple to use. You can directly install this location spoofing app on your smartphone and directly spoof GPS location.
Follow these steps to spoof GPS location on android,
Step 1: To begin, go to the Google Play Store and look for the Fake GPS Location app.
Step 2: Next, activate Developer settings on your phone if you haven’t already. To do so, pull down the notification shade and touch on the gear symbol to access your settings menu.
Step 3: Make sure the toggle at the top of the list is switched on now that you’re within the Developer settings menu. Next, look for the option to choose a fake location app.
Step 4: You may set your pin in a broad area or search for a particular address when using a Fake GPS location. After then, press the “go” button to start faking your location.
You may wish to spoof GPS location for a variety of reasons. Using Tenorshare iAnyGo, you may make it happen with a single click. It will disguise your location, prevent it from being monitored, and function with geo-blocked applications, among other things. Even if you only want to play a joke on your buddies, you may utilize any of these tools to do it.
While we wouldn’t advocate faking your location all day, it’s a useful tool to have in your app tray if you ever need to bypass a content block or add a bogus Geofilter to your Snapchat photos.
Finally, faking your iPhone’s GPS position is difficult unless you’re willing to spend a lot of money for a VPN service or a GFaker GPS gadget.