As humans, we have physiological needs to live, work, and play in large spaces, alluding to our desire to connect with nature and for freedom. Traditional office settings take us away from the outdoors, affording safety at the expense of open spaces.
Unique and inspiring office interiors that encourage openness tend to be common among tech companies and in recent years have spread to other industries. This same open atmosphere can be achieved by using some of the following ideas to create your own aesthetically inviting workplace.
Source: Avanti Systems
- High ceilings. Buildings with high ceilings promote the well-being of their occupants and spark creative research, even if the rooms have little or no natural light. That is why it is imperative that commercial structures and business interiors feel as spacious as possible.
- Break-out spaces. Break-out spaces are not just places for your employees to eat lunch, they provide crucial areas away from the desk, which can aid creativity, remove communication barriers, and foster spontaneity and inspiration in the office. You want to designate casual lounges or meeting areas in your company for employees to relax and exchange thoughts. Great ideas come from inspirational, informal spaces.
- Keep things tidy. It is essential to keep your workplace clutter-free, organized, and neat. Storage is usually an afterthought when companies finish designing an office space, but the lack of adequate room is typically a common complaint. When you plan your office space, make sure to incorporate a sufficient storage area.
- Invest in high-quality furnishings. Cash-strapped firms may be influenced to save money with inexpensive furniture, but spending a few hundred more dollars up front may save thousands in the long run. Invest in high-quality furniture, such as ergonomic chairs and adjustable monitors, and you will also be investing in the health of your employees.
- Glass wall partitions. Open floor plans provide a roomy quality, but can also decrease quiet or private workspaces. Traditional walls or partitions can provide these enclosed spaces but at the risk of losing the openness. Beautiful and strong glass wall panels provide a combination of both open interior spaces and areas of privacy and solace.
Creating an awesome office space reflects the culture of your company, and can offer many benefits depending on how you design the workplace. For instance, an area with video games gives employees a chance to not focus on work for a little while. Likewise, a meeting area filled with interesting, colorful structures might awaken the creative juices. A well-designed and comfortable office can be an engaging selling point to new recruits and offer a feeling of contentment for existing employees.
Your Business Needs These 13 Digital Security Solutions – Here’s How To Get The Most Out Of Each
How would you characterize your organization’s digital security posture? If you’re not sure how to answer this question, or perhaps would prefer not to answer it at all, you’re not alone. Countless decision-makers, from uber-competent CTOs and CISOs to CEOs and COOs who couldn’t code…
Louisiana And Oklahoma Introduce Digital Identification To Prevent Fake ID Use
Digital ID in Louisiana Utilizing digital IDs has been a commonly broached topic for a while now. Although most states are only either deliberating their helpfulness or in the utmost initial stages, Louisiana has moved forward. The primary introduction of this technology was done back…
ScanGuard Review – Here is What You Should Know
Doesn’t it sound good and satisfying to have a goop-performing antivirus that is reliable enough? Yes, it is. For that reason, you need to be extra careful when you are in search of a good antivirus. Put all the necessary factors into consideration so that…
The Emerging Need for Social Media Security
By the time you’ve finished reading this sentence, nearly 700 passwords have been stolen from social media accounts across the world. Social media security breaches have the potential to cause up to $6 trillion in cybercrime damages by 2021, up from $3 billion in costs…
Which New Lorex Security Camera Is Right for Your Home?
Keeping your family and your possessions safe requires a proactive approach, and one way to protect what you care about is with a security camera system. Lorex Technology is well known for their security camera solutions, and their two newest products will change the way…
- 3D Printing
- App Dev
- Artificial Intelligence
- Arts and Entertainment
- Big Data
- Blockchain Tech
- Business Technology
- Car Technology
- Cloud Computing
- Cloud Storage
- Computer and Technology
- Conference Calling
- Coupons and Deals
- Cyber Security
- Dark Left 1
- Data Center
- Data Recovery
- Digital Arena
- Digital Marketing
- Edu Tech
- Email Marketing
- Google Glass
- Guides and Tutorials
- Health and Fitness
- Home Improvement
- Home Security
- Internet and Businesses Online
- Internet Marketing
- IT Careers
- Mobile Apps
- Mobile Security
- New Tech
- Online Shopping
- Project Management
- Reference and Education
- Reputation Management
- Sales & Marketing
- Shopping and Product reviews
- Small Business
- Social Media
- Tech Trends
- Technical Support
- Technology in Education
- Tips & Tricks
- Tips And Tricks
- Video Conferencing
- Virtual Reality
- Wearable Technology
- Web Design
- Web Development
- Web Hosting
Give your SEO Campaign a Boost with Backlink Monitoring
Have you been trying to utilize backlinking for your SEO campaign? Would you like to assess the performance of your linking strategy? If your answer is yes, it is time to learn more about backlinks monitoring. In the traditional world of search engine optimization, website…
When To Start A Medical Malpractice Claim?
If you visit the doctor, you believe that the treatment you receive will improve your health. However, this is not always the case. Patients in Chicago can be injured by their physician or medical staff. What is Medical Malpractice? Medical malpractice is when a doctor,…
How to Immediately Improve Your Online Security
While the internet might seem paradisiacal, danger lurks in the obscurity of it. Apart from outsourcing your IT needs to specialists like IT support companies in London, there are immediate measures you can take to ensure your online world is as secure as the home…
Everything You Need To Know About Cybersecurity In 2019
With long workdays and jam-packed weekends, it’s a godsend that we can do most of our shopping, social interaction, and many other day-to-day tasks from the convenience of our computers and mobile devices. The internet has been making our lives so much easier for the…
4 Reasons Why You Should Upgrade Your Cybersecurity Right Now
Decades have passed since the phenomenon called the internet, cybersecurity is still very much a threat to businesses and individual users alike. Considering how much money cybersecurity companies invest to bolster their solutions, you would think that cybersecurity threats would be a thing of the…
Why Small Businesses Need A Web Application Firewall
Today, cyber security is one of the primary concerns of small businesses and large tech companies alike. The threat landscape is ever-evolving, with increasingly sophisticated hackers racing to thwart cyber security experts as they build stronger lines of defense. On top of that, the numbers…