It seems like every year new technology changes the way we live and do business. These days, there’s a new trend that’s really starting to pick up pace. That trend is online meetings. These days more businesses use online meetings to connect with their employees and clients than ever before. Bad meetings are business killers so having a clear and concise meeting agenda is of utmost importance. Today, we’ll talk about how online conferencing technology can help grow your business by improving both employee and customer experiences while reducing the cost of running a business.
How Online Meetings Can Help Make Your Employees More Happy
It’s no secret, unhappy employees are generally the lowest production employees as well. Bad meetings are awful for everyone so having a clear and concise agenSo, by keeping employees happy, you can ensure that productivity is up and the quality of the products and services produced by your employees it top notch. Here are a few ways that online meetings can lead to happier employees:
- Better Training – Employees are most happy when they’ve received adequate training and feel knowledgeable about their job. Web conferencing can help improve the experience for both the trainee and the trainer by giving them the ability to record sessions. Also, companies are necessarily limited with regard to where they must meet trainees. Instead trainers can connect with trainees around the world.
- Better Feedback – Business owners and members of upper level management generally don’t have the ability to drive from one location to another for the sole purpose of speaking with a current employee. However, understanding how employees feel about the company and making changes to increase their level of happiness can greatly increase productivity within the company. Online meetings give members of upper level management and business owners the ability to speak with employees of their company from all around the globe face to face without having to worry about travel time and costs.
- Give IT Employees Better Tools – One of the most frustrating parts of an IT representative’s job is trying to explain something technical to someone that doesn’t know what they’re talking about. When conducting an online meeting, if the customer doesn’t understand the fix, the representative has the ability to access the customer’s computer and explain how the problem is being solved while solving the problem themselves. As a result of the ability to access the client’s computer, the customer is happier and the representative’s time is used more efficiently.
How Online Meetings Can Help With Client Acquisition
While web conferencing can help make employees happier, they can also help to drive more customers to your business. After all, no business can grow without customers. Here are a few ways that having the ability to hold conferences online can help with client acquisition.
- Host Webinars – Webinars are one of the fastest growing online trends today. They are online seminars that are free to the audience, designed to inform the audience about a particular product or service. In the end, a successful webinar builds demand for the product or service sold by the company providing the demonstration.
- Provide Better Customer Service – When people are happy about the customer service they receive when working with a company, they generally make it a point to tell their friends and family about the experience. Unfortunately, when they aren’t happy with their experience they tend to do the same. So, great customer service helps lead to one of the best forms of advertising; word of mouth. This is especially true in IT departments.
How Online Meetings Can Help Reduce the Cost of Running a Business
Common sayings are often true. That’s the case for the old saying, you can’t make money without spending money! If you own a business, you know that anything that can be done to increase the time efficiency of employees and management can make a big difference. Take advantage of a reputable web conferencing service to increase productivity; therefore, reduce the cost of running a business. Heres why:
- Increase Efficiency In IT – As mentioned above, web conferencing services give IT representatives a way to remotely access clients’ computers and solve problems quickly. Less time spent with each client means that more clients can be taken care of with fewer representatives.
- Reduce Travel Costs – Travel expenses are huge for some companies. With regional managers having to travel from one area to another to perform their duties, the costs can definitely add up. Moreover, web meetings can reduce the traveling needed; ultimately reducing traveling costs.
Online meetings give business owners a way to improve employee happiness, customer service, and reduce costs. With so many benefits, it’s no surprise that more and more business owners are looking into these types of services these days.
How To Keep Your Personal Information Anonymous And Secure While Using A Web Browser
Browsing the web or checking Facebook a few times a day has recently become something natural as breathing and eating. People wake up, immediately reaching for their phones to be up to date. Is it already an addiction to the Internet? Of course, it depends…
How To Stay More Secure When Using Kubernetes
Kubernetes is an open-source system for automating deployment of new apps and software, and is becoming increasingly popular due to its utility in going back to previous versions. But while lots of developers are excited to take advantage of the benefits and convenience offered by…
If Online Privacy Is Dead, Is There Anything We Can Do?
The online world is both wonderful and frightening in equal measure. On the one hand, we have access to unlimited information and resources, but on the other, we have zero privacy. For most adults, the internet is a part of every aspect of their daily…
Reason To Choose Comodo SSL Certificate To Secure Your Website
It should be clear by now that for your website to survive in this modern era, hacker ridden internet era, it is important for all the information that go on it or through it to be encrypted. To have a website without SSL protection is…
6 Unexpected Security Concerns, and How to Prepare
As powerful as the Internet is right now, it’s impossible to even imagine where it will go over the next years and beyond. But, as fast as security protection continues to improve, hackers seem to improve even more quickly. Everything from new devices to apps…
- 3D Printing
- App Dev
- Artificial Intelligence
- Arts and Entertainment
- Big Data
- Blockchain Tech
- Business Technology
- Car Technology
- Cloud Computing
- Cloud Storage
- Computer and Technology
- Conference Calling
- Coupons and Deals
- Cyber Security
- Dark Left 1
- Data Center
- Data Recovery
- Digital Arena
- Digital Marketing
- Edu Tech
- Email Marketing
- Google Glass
- Guides and Tutorials
- Health and Fitness
- Home Appliance
- Home Improvement
- Home Security
- Internet and Businesses Online
- Internet Marketing
- IT Careers
- Mobile Apps
- Mobile Security
- New Tech
- Online Shopping
- Project Management
- Reference and Education
- Reputation Management
- Sales & Marketing
- Self Improvement
- Shopping and Product reviews
- Small Business
- Social Media
- Tech Trends
- Technical Support
- Technology in Education
- Tips & Tricks
- Tips And Tricks
- Video Conferencing
- Virtual Reality
- Wearable Technology
- Web Design
- Web Development
- Web Hosting
5 Reasons Your Company Needs Roofing CRM
Customers are at the heart of your roofing business, no matter if you are serving one, one hundred, or one thousand of them. Therefore, you want to make sure that every customer receives the best care possible. If you’re still using a spreadsheet and filing…
Want To Get Noticed On Google? Why There’s No Single Trick To Getting There
No doubt you’ve seen many a blog or post that include phrases like ‘by using this simple technique’ or ‘the secret to ranking higher’ when looking for ways to improve your standing on Google. Whether or not you’ve tried these ‘hacks’ (another misleading term), there’s…
Online Security Tips You Might Not Know About
Technology is now playing a major role in our daily lives. From how we work to how we spend our leisure time; it is central to us all now. Of course, a tech advance that has transformed our lives the most is the internet. While…
Here’s How Proxies Can Aid Email Protection
Are you concerned about your email protection measures? If that is the case, then this is for you. It all began in November 2014 with leaked emails from Sony Movie Pictures. After this leakage of emails went viral all over the world, people, organizations and…
3 Ways to Prepare For Cyber Security Risks That Employees Must Know
In a world where everything is much easier to do via mobile, app, or device, technology is not going to slow down. We’re all guilty of potentially owning more than one device, whether that is our personal phones, work phones, tablets or fitness trackers. All…
Non-Negotiable Elements For Your Business IT Security Plan
In 2019, having a business IT security plan is more important than ever. An IT security plan is the first line of defense you have for protecting your business – and your clients – against cybercriminals. Cybercriminals include hackers, who frequently obtain personal information with…