It seems like every year new technology changes the way we live and do business. These days, there’s a new trend that’s really starting to pick up pace. That trend is online meetings. These days more businesses use online meetings to connect with their employees and clients than ever before. Bad meetings are business killers so having a clear and concise meeting agenda is of utmost importance. Today, we’ll talk about how online conferencing technology can help grow your business by improving both employee and customer experiences while reducing the cost of running a business.
How Online Meetings Can Help Make Your Employees More Happy
It’s no secret, unhappy employees are generally the lowest production employees as well. Bad meetings are awful for everyone so having a clear and concise agenSo, by keeping employees happy, you can ensure that productivity is up and the quality of the products and services produced by your employees it top notch. Here are a few ways that online meetings can lead to happier employees:
- Better Training – Employees are most happy when they’ve received adequate training and feel knowledgeable about their job. Web conferencing can help improve the experience for both the trainee and the trainer by giving them the ability to record sessions. Also, companies are necessarily limited with regard to where they must meet trainees. Instead trainers can connect with trainees around the world.
- Better Feedback – Business owners and members of upper level management generally don’t have the ability to drive from one location to another for the sole purpose of speaking with a current employee. However, understanding how employees feel about the company and making changes to increase their level of happiness can greatly increase productivity within the company. Online meetings give members of upper level management and business owners the ability to speak with employees of their company from all around the globe face to face without having to worry about travel time and costs.
- Give IT Employees Better Tools – One of the most frustrating parts of an IT representative’s job is trying to explain something technical to someone that doesn’t know what they’re talking about. When conducting an online meeting, if the customer doesn’t understand the fix, the representative has the ability to access the customer’s computer and explain how the problem is being solved while solving the problem themselves. As a result of the ability to access the client’s computer, the customer is happier and the representative’s time is used more efficiently.
How Online Meetings Can Help With Client Acquisition
While web conferencing can help make employees happier, they can also help to drive more customers to your business. After all, no business can grow without customers. Here are a few ways that having the ability to hold conferences online can help with client acquisition.
- Host Webinars – Webinars are one of the fastest growing online trends today. They are online seminars that are free to the audience, designed to inform the audience about a particular product or service. In the end, a successful webinar builds demand for the product or service sold by the company providing the demonstration.
- Provide Better Customer Service – When people are happy about the customer service they receive when working with a company, they generally make it a point to tell their friends and family about the experience. Unfortunately, when they aren’t happy with their experience they tend to do the same. So, great customer service helps lead to one of the best forms of advertising; word of mouth. This is especially true in IT departments.
How Online Meetings Can Help Reduce the Cost of Running a Business
Common sayings are often true. That’s the case for the old saying, you can’t make money without spending money! If you own a business, you know that anything that can be done to increase the time efficiency of employees and management can make a big difference. Take advantage of a reputable web conferencing service to increase productivity; therefore, reduce the cost of running a business. Heres why:
- Increase Efficiency In IT – As mentioned above, web conferencing services give IT representatives a way to remotely access clients’ computers and solve problems quickly. Less time spent with each client means that more clients can be taken care of with fewer representatives.
- Reduce Travel Costs – Travel expenses are huge for some companies. With regional managers having to travel from one area to another to perform their duties, the costs can definitely add up. Moreover, web meetings can reduce the traveling needed; ultimately reducing traveling costs.
Online meetings give business owners a way to improve employee happiness, customer service, and reduce costs. With so many benefits, it’s no surprise that more and more business owners are looking into these types of services these days.
Your Business Needs These 13 Digital Security Solutions – Here’s How To Get The Most Out Of Each
How would you characterize your organization’s digital security posture? If you’re not sure how to answer this question, or perhaps would prefer not to answer it at all, you’re not alone. Countless decision-makers, from uber-competent CTOs and CISOs to CEOs and COOs who couldn’t code…
Louisiana And Oklahoma Introduce Digital Identification To Prevent Fake ID Use
Digital ID in Louisiana Utilizing digital IDs has been a commonly broached topic for a while now. Although most states are only either deliberating their helpfulness or in the utmost initial stages, Louisiana has moved forward. The primary introduction of this technology was done back…
ScanGuard Review – Here is What You Should Know
Doesn’t it sound good and satisfying to have a goop-performing antivirus that is reliable enough? Yes, it is. For that reason, you need to be extra careful when you are in search of a good antivirus. Put all the necessary factors into consideration so that…
The Emerging Need for Social Media Security
By the time you’ve finished reading this sentence, nearly 700 passwords have been stolen from social media accounts across the world. Social media security breaches have the potential to cause up to $6 trillion in cybercrime damages by 2021, up from $3 billion in costs…
Which New Lorex Security Camera Is Right for Your Home?
Keeping your family and your possessions safe requires a proactive approach, and one way to protect what you care about is with a security camera system. Lorex Technology is well known for their security camera solutions, and their two newest products will change the way…
- 3D Printing
- App Dev
- Artificial Intelligence
- Arts and Entertainment
- Big Data
- Blockchain Tech
- Business Technology
- Car Technology
- Cloud Computing
- Cloud Storage
- Computer and Technology
- Conference Calling
- Coupons and Deals
- Cyber Security
- Dark Left 1
- Data Center
- Data Recovery
- Digital Arena
- Digital Marketing
- Edu Tech
- Email Marketing
- Google Glass
- Guides and Tutorials
- Health and Fitness
- Home Improvement
- Home Security
- Internet and Businesses Online
- Internet Marketing
- IT Careers
- Mobile Apps
- Mobile Security
- New Tech
- Online Shopping
- Project Management
- Reference and Education
- Reputation Management
- Sales & Marketing
- Shopping and Product reviews
- Small Business
- Social Media
- Tech Trends
- Technical Support
- Technology in Education
- Tips & Tricks
- Tips And Tricks
- Video Conferencing
- Virtual Reality
- Wearable Technology
- Web Design
- Web Development
- Web Hosting
Future Online Gaming Trends To Keep An Eye On
With a rapidly and constantly evolving world of online gaming and fresh technologies that are being developed on a constant basis, there is no telling what the future might hold. Or can we? One thing is sure: industry giants do not hesitate to invest millions…
How Retiring Entrepreneurs Can Ensure Steady Income
Running a moderately successful business gives you access to enough income to sustain yourself, whether you’re paying yourself a salary or are relying on annual profits generated by the business. But since you own and run the business, you won’t have access to an employer-sponsored…
How To Become A Cyber Security Analyst
What is Cyber Security? Cyber security is the practice of protecting a system or network from digital attacks. These attacks are generally aimed to retrieve or destroy sensitive information and it is a serious threat to all the organizations. Who is A Cyber Security Analyst…
Internet Security Tips For The Modern Age
The internet is no longer new. It’s been in most peoples homes for twenty years or more now, and we’ve all come to accept it as part and parcel of modern life. When it first began, it was something that we only had on our…
How to Immediately Improve Your Online Security
While the internet might seem paradisiacal, danger lurks in the obscurity of it. Apart from outsourcing your IT needs to specialists like IT support companies in London, there are immediate measures you can take to ensure your online world is as secure as the home…
Everything You Need To Know About Cybersecurity In 2019
With long workdays and jam-packed weekends, it’s a godsend that we can do most of our shopping, social interaction, and many other day-to-day tasks from the convenience of our computers and mobile devices. The internet has been making our lives so much easier for the…