How Can Online ACCA Course Help Build Your Career?
The demand for skilled accountants and finance professionals has increased substantially, thanks to the increased dependency of organisations on financial insights for business decision-making. The accounting qualification offered by the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) is recognised globally and can help you advance in your career to reach new heights. With more students opting for ACCA courses, many reputed institutions are offering online ACCA courses for your career.
If you are an ACCA aspirant and are wondering if opting for the online format of ACCA course is the right choice for your career, this blog is for you. Read on to find out how an online ACCA course can help mould your career for the better.
Reasons for pursuing an online ACCA course
- Accessibility: Acquiring an ACCA qualification is a considerably tough feat to accomplish and sometimes the pressure can get too much. Pursuing an online ACCA course will allow you to access course material from anywhere in the world and offer you the liberty to study in a comfortable environment. Since ACCA papers require you to invest a significant amount of time, studying in a comfortable environment can help you concentrate better.
- Global recognition: The global reputation of ACCA certification plays an important role in catalysing the career growth of accounting professionals. It allows ACCA-certified accountants to seek and acquire jobs in various locations. This can be accredited to the global presence of ACCA, with centres in 179 countries around the globe.
- Job opportunities: ACCA is aimed at helping students acquire knowledge and skills pertaining to the international accounting standards, helping ACCA-qualified accounting professionals work efficiently in finance positions. Hence, employers prefer to hire accounting and finance professionals who are ACCA-certified. In fact, having an ACCA qualification under your belt can give you a competitive edge over your peers.
- Flexibility: While the course duration of each paper is fixed at 6 months in most institutions, the choice of when you want to study for a particular group of papers lies with you. Add this to the online delivery format and the flexibility quotient of ACCA courses increases. The flexibility offered by ACCA courses allows students to study at their own pace, anywhere in the world.
- Career advancement: A professional accounting qualification like ACCA can help you acquire senior roles within an organisation with a good package. Though acquiring an ACCA qualification is not mandatory for assuming senior management positions, employers prefer ACCA-certified accounting professionals as they are trained according to international accounting standards and are well-versed with global accounting rules and regulations.
- Updated knowledge: The ACCA qualification imparts up-to-date knowledge and skills pertaining to accounting, helping students develop skills relevant to the present-day trends of the accounting and finance industry.
ACCA aspirants might be intimidated by the length of the coursework or the amount of time they have to invest to become ACCA-qualified professionals. However, completing the ACCA certification exams can boost your career growth and pave the path for you to enter the accounting field.
7 Common Reasons Why WordPress Websites Get Hacked
If there is one content management system (CMS) that’s credited for revolutionizing the modern web, it’s WordPress. Thanks to this revolutionary software, making any type of website is not difficult today. Its flexibility and ease of use make it so popular that WordPress powers as…
Manage Endpoint Security With Cloud-Based Action 1
Meet a free Cloud-based endpoint security and patch management solution from Action1 (www.action1.com). This top-ranking solution facilitates network discovery, enables you to find installed software and orchestrate software updates across all your endpoints regardless of their location. With many tools over there, you might be…
Private Practice: Crucial Services Your Startup Needs
Medical professionals around the world dream of having their own private practice. It allows more freedom for dictating your own schedule but it does come with its own set of challenges and while many are similar to those most startups face, starting a business in…
How To Keep Your Personal Information Anonymous And Secure While Using A Web Browser
Browsing the web or checking Facebook a few times a day has recently become something natural as breathing and eating. People wake up, immediately reaching for their phones to be up to date. Is it already an addiction to the Internet? Of course, it depends…
How To Stay More Secure When Using Kubernetes
Kubernetes is an open-source system for automating deployment of new apps and software, and is becoming increasingly popular due to its utility in going back to previous versions. But while lots of developers are excited to take advantage of the benefits and convenience offered by…
- 3D Printing
- App Dev
- Artificial Intelligence
- Arts and Entertainment
- Big Data
- Blockchain Tech
- Business Technology
- Car Technology
- Cloud Computing
- Cloud Storage
- Computer and Technology
- Conference Calling
- Coupons and Deals
- Cyber Security
- Dark Left 1
- Data Center
- Data Recovery
- Digital Arena
- Digital Marketing
- Edu Tech
- Email Marketing
- Google Glass
- Guides and Tutorials
- Health and Fitness
- Home Appliance
- Home Improvement
- Home Security
- Internet and Businesses Online
- Internet Marketing
- IT Careers
- Mobile Apps
- Mobile Security
- New Tech
- Online Shopping
- Project Management
- Reference and Education
- Reputation Management
- Sales & Marketing
- Self Improvement
- Shopping and Product reviews
- Small Business
- Social Media
- Tech Trends
- Technical Support
- Technology in Education
- Tips & Tricks
- Tips And Tricks
- Video Conferencing
- Virtual Reality
- Wearable Technology
- Web Design
- Web Development
- Web Hosting
8 Best Home Updates To Do In The Spring
8 Best Home Renovations To Take On In The Spring When the snow starts to melt and the weather slowly warms up, you likely have the urge to do a little work around the house. Here are some improvements to make before summer arrives: 1….
Use Android Parental Control Apps And Take An Interest In The Digital Activities Of His Children Without Blame
The screens quickly create a gap between parents and children. They limit conversations, disrupt meals, homework… Children are absorbed by their smartphones, tablets and other screens, so that they quickly become a source of tension. We use the deprivation of such a video game as punishment on…
Online Security Tips You Might Not Know About
Technology is now playing a major role in our daily lives. From how we work to how we spend our leisure time; it is central to us all now. Of course, a tech advance that has transformed our lives the most is the internet. While…
Here’s How Proxies Can Aid Email Protection
Are you concerned about your email protection measures? If that is the case, then this is for you. It all began in November 2014 with leaked emails from Sony Movie Pictures. After this leakage of emails went viral all over the world, people, organizations and…
3 Ways to Prepare For Cyber Security Risks That Employees Must Know
In a world where everything is much easier to do via mobile, app, or device, technology is not going to slow down. We’re all guilty of potentially owning more than one device, whether that is our personal phones, work phones, tablets or fitness trackers. All…
Non-Negotiable Elements For Your Business IT Security Plan
In 2019, having a business IT security plan is more important than ever. An IT security plan is the first line of defense you have for protecting your business – and your clients – against cybercriminals. Cybercriminals include hackers, who frequently obtain personal information with…