How Can Online ACCA Course Help Build Your Career?
The demand for skilled accountants and finance professionals has increased substantially, thanks to the increased dependency of organisations on financial insights for business decision-making. The accounting qualification offered by the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) is recognised globally and can help you advance in your career to reach new heights. With more students opting for ACCA courses, many reputed institutions are offering online ACCA courses for your career.
If you are an ACCA aspirant and are wondering if opting for the online format of ACCA course is the right choice for your career, this blog is for you. Read on to find out how an online ACCA course can help mould your career for the better.
Reasons for pursuing an online ACCA course
- Accessibility: Acquiring an ACCA qualification is a considerably tough feat to accomplish and sometimes the pressure can get too much. Pursuing an online ACCA course will allow you to access course material from anywhere in the world and offer you the liberty to study in a comfortable environment. Since ACCA papers require you to invest a significant amount of time, studying in a comfortable environment can help you concentrate better.
- Global recognition: The global reputation of ACCA certification plays an important role in catalysing the career growth of accounting professionals. It allows ACCA-certified accountants to seek and acquire jobs in various locations. This can be accredited to the global presence of ACCA, with centres in 179 countries around the globe.
- Job opportunities: ACCA is aimed at helping students acquire knowledge and skills pertaining to the international accounting standards, helping ACCA-qualified accounting professionals work efficiently in finance positions. Hence, employers prefer to hire accounting and finance professionals who are ACCA-certified. In fact, having an ACCA qualification under your belt can give you a competitive edge over your peers.
- Flexibility: While the course duration of each paper is fixed at 6 months in most institutions, the choice of when you want to study for a particular group of papers lies with you. Add this to the online delivery format and the flexibility quotient of ACCA courses increases. The flexibility offered by ACCA courses allows students to study at their own pace, anywhere in the world.
- Career advancement: A professional accounting qualification like ACCA can help you acquire senior roles within an organisation with a good package. Though acquiring an ACCA qualification is not mandatory for assuming senior management positions, employers prefer ACCA-certified accounting professionals as they are trained according to international accounting standards and are well-versed with global accounting rules and regulations.
- Updated knowledge: The ACCA qualification imparts up-to-date knowledge and skills pertaining to accounting, helping students develop skills relevant to the present-day trends of the accounting and finance industry.
ACCA aspirants might be intimidated by the length of the coursework or the amount of time they have to invest to become ACCA-qualified professionals. However, completing the ACCA certification exams can boost your career growth and pave the path for you to enter the accounting field.
6 Unexpected Security Concerns, and How to Prepare
As powerful as the Internet is right now, it’s impossible to even imagine where it will go over the next years and beyond. But, as fast as security protection continues to improve, hackers seem to improve even more quickly. Everything from new devices to apps…
Your Business Needs These 13 Digital Security Solutions – Here’s How To Get The Most Out Of Each
How would you characterize your organization’s digital security posture? If you’re not sure how to answer this question, or perhaps would prefer not to answer it at all, you’re not alone. Countless decision-makers, from uber-competent CTOs and CISOs to CEOs and COOs who couldn’t code…
Louisiana And Oklahoma Introduce Digital Identification To Prevent Fake ID Use
Digital ID in Louisiana Utilizing digital IDs has been a commonly broached topic for a while now. Although most states are only either deliberating their helpfulness or in the utmost initial stages, Louisiana has moved forward. The primary introduction of this technology was done back…
ScanGuard Review – Here is What You Should Know
Doesn’t it sound good and satisfying to have a goop-performing antivirus that is reliable enough? Yes, it is. For that reason, you need to be extra careful when you are in search of a good antivirus. Put all the necessary factors into consideration so that…
The Emerging Need for Social Media Security
By the time you’ve finished reading this sentence, nearly 700 passwords have been stolen from social media accounts across the world. Social media security breaches have the potential to cause up to $6 trillion in cybercrime damages by 2021, up from $3 billion in costs…
- 3D Printing
- App Dev
- Artificial Intelligence
- Arts and Entertainment
- Big Data
- Blockchain Tech
- Business Technology
- Car Technology
- Cloud Computing
- Cloud Storage
- Computer and Technology
- Conference Calling
- Coupons and Deals
- Cyber Security
- Dark Left 1
- Data Center
- Data Recovery
- Digital Arena
- Digital Marketing
- Edu Tech
- Email Marketing
- Google Glass
- Guides and Tutorials
- Health and Fitness
- Home Improvement
- Home Security
- Internet and Businesses Online
- Internet Marketing
- IT Careers
- Mobile Apps
- Mobile Security
- New Tech
- Online Shopping
- Project Management
- Reference and Education
- Reputation Management
- Sales & Marketing
- Shopping and Product reviews
- Small Business
- Social Media
- Tech Trends
- Technical Support
- Technology in Education
- Tips & Tricks
- Tips And Tricks
- Video Conferencing
- Virtual Reality
- Wearable Technology
- Web Design
- Web Development
- Web Hosting
What Is Salesforce Data Integration?
Salesforce data integration means integrating the data you gather in Salesforce about leads and clients and sharing that with another system. At the same time, the data gathered in the other system is shared with and accessible in Salesforce. Salesforce has some useful built-in integrations….
Why It Pays To Be A “Good Guy” In Commercial Leases
In the world of commercial real estate, good guys don’t finish last. Good guys protect their personal finances and credit. The good guy clause is very popular in areas like New York where the eviction process can be rather lengthy and it can take a…
3 Ways to Prepare For Cyber Security Risks That Employees Must Know
In a world where everything is much easier to do via mobile, app, or device, technology is not going to slow down. We’re all guilty of potentially owning more than one device, whether that is our personal phones, work phones, tablets or fitness trackers. All…
Non-Negotiable Elements For Your Business IT Security Plan
In 2019, having a business IT security plan is more important than ever. An IT security plan is the first line of defense you have for protecting your business – and your clients – against cybercriminals. Cybercriminals include hackers, who frequently obtain personal information with…
Businesses Need To Be Proactive When It Comes To Cyber Security
For business of any size, making sure they are not only compliant with security regulations but continually improving and adjusting the measures they have in place is vital. Quite often the factor which determines how a business approaches cyber security is the mindset of the…
How To Become A Cyber Security Analyst
What is Cyber Security? Cyber security is the practice of protecting a system or network from digital attacks. These attacks are generally aimed to retrieve or destroy sensitive information and it is a serious threat to all the organizations. Who is A Cyber Security Analyst…