Here’s The Simplest Solution to Digitize Old DVDs Like a Pro
Remember the times when you used to collect DVDs of the latest music releases and movies? Almost anything new that came out in the music scene or in the movies found a place of pride in your ever-increasing DVD collection.
But, then the time changed and how!
Be it movies or music, the streaming services are making DVDs an increasingly obsolete concept. To top it off, the Windows 10 that you have installed in your computer doesn’t play DVDs. So, what can you do to save your favorite DVD collection? The answer is: Digitize old DVDs to enjoy them just as before, and here is the perfect solution to help you do that.
Digitizing old DVDs made easy by WinX DVD Ripper
WinX DVD Ripper is actually one of the most viable options you have when the aim is to save your old DVDs. You get to backup and digitize all kinds of DVDs, regardless of whether it is old or damaged. So, be it a TV series, workout, homemade, or Hollywood DVD that needs to get digitized, WinX can make it all possible for you.
Besides, it doesn’t just backup DVDs and digitize them. You can also use this same software to convert from DVD to MP4, AVI, HEVC, and more, and to rip DVDs to Apple or Android devices. Furthermore, you get to edit DVDs and remove encryptions.
With all the features it has, it’s of no wonder that WinX has seen over nine million downloads all over the world since 2006!
The important features and highlights of WinX
WinX comes with this extensive list of features that make it one of the most popular software around for DVD ripping and digitizing. Here’s taking a look at the most important features that you get to enjoy on downloading the software.
- WinX supports all DVD formats: Homemade, commercial, damaged, workout, 99-title and more, along with a range of outputs, like MP4 (H.264/HEVC), AVI (DivX/XviD), MP3, MPEG, and so on.
- You can rip DVDs to all Apple, Android, and Xbox devices to play anywhere and anytime without the need for a Wi-Fi connection or a DVD player.
- The quality ratio on offer is 1:1, which means the high-end Engine, de-interlacing, and adjustable HQ encoding rips DVD without quality loss.
- Takes the space constraints of your devices into account and the ripped DVD is 80% smaller. So, for instance, you will have a 1GB file instead of 8GBs for a full movie.
- The speed is amazing to say the least. Imagine backing up and ripping a full DVD to MP4 within five minutes! The software is 47 times faster than the usual speed, so regardless of how large your files are, you won’t have to wait for hours.
- It puts an end to the common conversion issues like incomplete rip, crash halfway, DVD not reading, and so on.
How to digitize old DVDs using WinX DVD Ripper
So, now that you already know what to do with old DVDs, let’s give you a clear idea about how to do it. Here are the three simple steps to follow to digitize old DVDs using WinX for better playback or storage:
- Load the old DVD you have
- Select the output format from the profile window. Though you can select any of the give formats, MP4 is recommended for the ease of playback, editing, sharing, or storage across all platforms and devices.
- Click ‘Run’ and start the conversion
It takes about five minutes to backup and rip a full DVD, so you wouldn’t have to wait too long.
Get free license with WinX DVD Ripper giveaway
Now backup and digitize your DVD collection and enjoy the benefits of the software by getting a fully licensed copy for free. You can activate the software by clicking on the given link. You stand a chance to Get WinX DVD ripper (Mac/PC) license for free, win Synology NAS and more prizes.
You now know what makes WinX DVD Ripper the choice of millions for all their DVD digitization, video conversion, and editing needs. So, are you thinking of downloading the software? All you need to do is to submit a photo about what to do with your old DVDs. Visit the official website to know more about the offer, and make the most of this opportunity.