Empowering Non-Technical Business Users – How Adeptia Makes Data Integration Fast and Easy
Big Data has become sort of a buzz word over the past few years. It’s a term thrown around by marketers and analysts as if it’s the be-all-end-all of entrepreneurial success. But Big Data proves useless if it isn’t collected and analyzed correctly. Now, even non-technical business users have the opportunity to leverage Big Data to boost their data integration efforts.
1) Self-service data integration isn’t entirely new, but many business people still have the perception that it requires technical skills and expertise. What steps did you take to ensure that non-technical business users can use your application easily?
Ans: Adeptia encourages smart and easy-to-use applications or platforms as Thomas Aquinas rightly said, “Not everything that is more difficult is more meritorious”.
Adeptia’s integration solution allows non-technical business users to integrate their business ecosystems with utmost ease and proficiency.
- Adeptia’s intuitive dashboard makes the operation at the front end simple and efficient; provides supreme flexibility to the business process ecosystem.
- With a robust integration backbone, our integration solution offers full support to businesses to proactively respond to changing market needs and manage data exchange in all sizes, formats, and through multiple sources.
2) What difference does ecosystem orchestration make for B2B companies?
Ans: Ecosystem orchestration allows B2B companies to efficiently understand, acknowledge, and deliver according to the changing customer demands and market trends. By creating an ecosystem, companies can better connect with not only their customers, but also partners, competitors, and other digital entities that help them respond to the shifts happening in the digital scenarios expeditiously. This, in turn, helps enterprises foster growth and innovation.
To conclude ecosystem orchestration helps to:
- Fulfill the varying customer needs to ensure a delightful customer experience.
- Hasten the onboarding process that helps enterprise enlarge their market share and accelerate time-to-revenue.
- Position IT in a governance role, thus increasing IT productivity and eliminating Shadow IT.
- Offer flexibility to the front end and agility to the back end with an intuitive and strong integration backbone.
3) Do you offer any solutions for analyzing heavy volumes of structured and unstructured data?
Analyzing structured and unstructured data is difficult owing to its enormous variety. While the structured encompasses human-generated texts, tweets, pictures & videos, unstructured data comprise of emails, voicemails, hand-written text, ECG reading, audio recordings etc.
For handling heavy volumes of structured and unstructured data, our integration platform is the solution.
With newly developed Large File Data Ingestion feature, Adeptia is doing away with the conventional ways of structured data processing; resolves all multi-GB data processing hassles in a single interface. In addition, with the pre-built constructs on its interface, business users can deal with real-time data in action. Further, the computational complexity and processing time of data in structured, unstructured, and heterogeneous formats decreases.
4) Can you explain how modern B2B applications differ from legacy integration solutions?
Maintaining and upgrading legacy systems is one of the most difficult challenges that enterprises face these days. Further, it fails to decipher the structured and unstructured formats of Bigdata, causing incomprehensible information losses and painful delays in mission-critical business operations. Lack of security patches within older systems leads to vulnerabilities and could compromise the system to boot. Finally, integrating new systems with older technologies is a tall order.
Modern B2B applications such as Adeptia Connect has eliminated the aforementioned demerits of legacy integration applications.
5) Any words you want to share with those who refuse to embrace digital transformation?
According to me, refusing to change paves the way for voluntary euthanasia; it will either kill you.
In order to grow and prosper, companies need to embrace digital transformation. Undertaking digital transformation initiatives helps companies concentrate and understand today’s consumers while simultaneously cultivate emerging technologies to attract future customers–allows bolster workflow efficiency, increase IT and business productivity, and lower operational costs.
However, adopting the cold turkey approach when it comes to changing your organization in an effort to align with the changing digital paradigm can do more harm than good.
I would suggest an incremental approach instead. Employ Adeptia Connect, an ecosystem integration solution to give a kickstart to your agile journey. Then, further steps can be taken accordingly including, establishing a multidisciplinary team and a governance framework, indulging a multichannel approach, defining talent acquisition strategy, to name a few.