Dr. Fone Virtual Location Review – Change GPS Location On iPhone and Android with One-Click
Are you fed up with not being able to access apps or play games that are not available in your location? You must have tried a lot of apps that claim to change GPS location on iPhone only to get disappointed as they won’t work with all apps and games. In this post, we will provide you with a detailed review of a trustworthy software- Dr. Fone Virtual Location, which is recommended by experts and game players.
Apart from discussing the basic and additional features of Dr. Fone Virtual Location, we also provide a step-by-step breakdown of using it to change the location on your iPhone. At the end of this article, you will also get an idea about the pricing of Dr. Fone Virtual Location and its availability. Lastly, we will end with answering some of the frequently asked questions about Dr. Fone Virtual Location and its features and uses.
What is Dr. Fone Virtual Location and Why is it recommended for iPhone and Android users?
Dr. Fone Virtual Location is a 1 Click solution for changing GPS location on iPhone and Android. It provides a complete location-based solution to the extent that it also allows you to simulate your movement along a predetermined path, and it works with all location-based applications, apple pay casinos, and online games.
Features of Dr. Fone Virtual Location
Let us take a look at the various useful features of Dr. Fone Virtual Location Review.
- Change & Fake Location in 1 Click – This feature helps you teleport your GPS location to anywhere in the world. With this feature, you can not just travel virtually but also tick off your gaming bucket lists.
- Trick All Location-Based Apps – A lot of location-based apps make it difficult to change your location. Not with Dr. Fone Virtual Location though. This app allows you to trick all location-based apps as there is no compatibility issue with any app.
- Mock GPS Location With Customized Speed – Most people want more in life. Are you one of them who is not satisfied with just a fake location? If you want GPS mocking along with the power to have customized speed for instance to show that you are driving or cycling, then Dr. Fone Virtual Location is the app for you.
- Import/Export GPX file to Save Created Routes – The best part about this app is that you can download and view your created routes by exporting in GPX file format. This allows you to view your historical records.
- Stable Platform – One of the USPs of Dr. Fone Virtual Location is that the platform is super stable.
It also packs in some additional features as described below:
Automatic marching – This allows you to set a predetermined pace at which your GPS location keeps marching ahead in the direction that you decide.
360-degree directions – Dr. Fone Virtual Location allows you 360-degree movement which can be controlled using up and down arrows.
Keyboard control – This feature allows you to manage your GPS location using the arrow keys and the letters W, A, S, and D.
Steps to use Dr. Fone Virtual Location to Change GPS Location on iPhone
In this section, we discuss the step-by-step approach involved in using Dr. Fone Virtual Location to change the GPS location on iPhone. Let’s get started.
Step 1 – Launch the program on your computer
At the outset, you need to download Dr. Fone, install, and launch the program.
Step 2 – Connect your phone to the computer
The next step requires you to click on Virtual Location from the dashboard of Dr. Fone and then get your iPhone connected to your computer. Then click on “Get Started”.
A pro tip: For iPhone users, there is an added advantage in that you can connect to the software using your WiFi if you just connect using a USB cable once.
Step 3 – Choose your desired mode to change your GPS location.
In the next window, you can see your actual location on the map. Then you need to activate the teleport mode by clicking on the corresponding 3rd icon on the upper right. On the upper left field, enter the location that you want to teleport to and click on Go. For instance, you enter California, USA.
The system understands that your desired location is in California, USA. You need to do just one more thing – click on Move Here in the pop-up box.
Your location is now changed to California, USA. This means that the location on your iPhone is changed to your desired location and likewise for all location-based apps.
Pricing and Availability
Dr. Fone Virtual Location is available on a subscription-based model and has three types of subscriptions – monthly, quarterly, and annually. The monthly plan costs you $9.95 a month, the quarterly plan costs you $6.66 per month and the annual plan costs you $4.99 per month. All three plans allow you to use Dr. Fone Virtual Location for up to 5 devices and 1 PC.
When it comes to availability, Dr. Fone Virtual Location is available for both Windows and Mac. However, there cannot be cross-functionality between the two platforms. A license activated on Windows cannot be used on a Mac and vice versa.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about Dr. Fone Virtual Location
- Is Dr. Fone Virtual Location Safe?
Dr. Fone Virtual Location is safe and free of viruses. It also does not use any third-party plugins.
- Does Dr. Fone Virtual Location work on Android?
Yes, the Dr. Fone Virtual Location works with Android phones and iPhones.
- Does Dr. Fone Virtual Location allow you to try the features for free?
Yes, Dr. Fone Virtual Location can be used in a free trial version for two hours. The interesting part here is that you can use all the features in the trial version too. This allows you to test the features and decide whether you want to spend your money on them too.