Forgetting your iPhone passcode can be troublesome. It can happen under any circumstance. However, you might need your iPhone during emergencies. Thus, unlocking your iPhone is extremely important.
This article will explain how to reset your iPhone password within the shortest of time when forgotten.
Method 1: Unlock iPhone Using An App
There are several ways to unlock your iPhone. In case you’ve forgotten the passcode, you can use www.officialsimunlock.com to unlock an Apple iPhone. All you have to do is to follow these steps:
- Use your peer’s phone or your desktop to visit the website.
- Connect your device to a Wi-Fi.
- Select your iPhone’s model
- Select your country
- Select your Network
- Enter your IMEI number
- Pay for the services
- Wait for the response
After following these steps, all you have to do is to wait for 24 hours to unlock your iPhone. A confirmation message will be sent to your email. However, it should be noted that without Wi-Fi you cannot unlock your phone.
This method is reliable and supports many mobile networks. It unlocks the passcode of any iPhone model. Through this, you can unlock your iPhone safely and remotely with a Wi-Fi connection on any device.
Method 2: Unlock iPhone Using iTunes
You can also unlock your iPhone password through iTunes. After entering your passcode more than ten times, your iPhone will be automatically blocked and must be restored. Recovering your iPhone will lose all of your data back to the point where it was last backed up.
Hence, you’ll lose your data if you haven’t been saving them to iTunes or iCloud. But if you’ve recently updated and backed up your data, restoring your phone shouldn’t come as an issue. You can unlock your iPhone passcode with iTunes through the following steps:
- Connect your iPhone to your computer. Make sure iTunes is enabled.
- Click on iTunes and recover your files in iPhone.
- Before recovering your files in iPhone, iTunes backs up your files for recovery.
Your files will be restored after the device restarts.
Method 3: Unlock iPhone Using Siri
This method employs the use of the voice recognition feature of Siri. It is especially useful when you’re in a difficult situation. It works for iOS of different versions such as 10.3. You won’t be using your data if you use Siri to unlock your iPhone.
Follow These Steps To Unlock Your iPhone Using Siri:
- To activate Siri on your device, hold and press the home button. It will recognize your voice and activate.
- Command Siri to unlock the clock.
- After Siri displays your clock, touch to proceed.
- The world clock will appear with the list of alarms that you can choose from.
- Click ‘Buy more tune,’ and it will immediately connect you to iTunes.
- After which, click the home button to immediately go to the main screen.
- Now you’ll see that you can immediately access your iPhone without a passcode.
This method is viable during difficult situations. However, for professional help, you must consult with legal apps or call the apple help centre.
Method 4: Unlock iPhone With iCloud
For this method you need to have ‘Find my iPhone’ feature enabled. This requires deletion of the contents of your iPhone. You can restore your iPhone data if you’ve backed them up in iCloud.
This method is also extremely useful especially when you lose your iPhone. Unlocking your iPhone with iCloud requires you to do the following:
- Sign in to iCloud using your Apple ID. But since you don’t remember it, you must click ‘Find My iPhone.’
- Then click ‘All Devices.’ This will require you to erase the data from your iPhone.
- Click ‘Erase iPhone’ from the info window.
- When erasing the memory, you don’t need the passcode.
- After erasing the memory, restore the memory of your iPhone using iCloud.
Unlocking an iPhone is different from unlocking others like htc phones, since each phone has its own feature and ways to unlock.
There are many ways to unlock your iPhone. You can unlock it either through web apps that offer unlocking services, through iTunes, or Siri, or iCloud.
You can also unlock your iPhone with the help of downloadable apps online. You just need a desktop and a Wi-Fi connection to get out of this difficult situation.
In order not to lose your precious phone data, make sure to always have them backed up. This way, you’ll be able to unlock your phone and retrieve your data as well.