Casino Software Providers That Make Old-School Slots
Every player has a preference for games. Some like slots with more advanced graphics and many different features. Some like slots with a more classic design. That’s what I want to talk about because there are a lot of different guides on modern slots. Classic or old-school slots are those games where you usually find a model with 3 reels and no features. However, the winnings such slots can compete with modern on an equal footing, because in old-school slots you can get very large multipliers. In land-based casinos, such slots most often have jackpots.
Providers have no doubt a feel for the market and strive to give what players need. This influences their popularity and demand among users. Just imagine that once old-school slots occupied a separate niche of casino games and other games could not be imagined. Today, several providers still produce classic slots to this day. This does not mean that these are their main products. Not at all, almost all of the providers in question release both old-school and modern slots. Let’s take a look at them together.
Amatic has been in the gaming technology market for more than 20 years. It was founded by the Austrian R. Bauer in 1993. The manufacturer is headquartered in Austria.
The company started its journey with land-based slot machines. It now specializes in the development and production of server terminals for lottery betting as well as interactive multi-user systems. But most importantly, they focus on the development of video slots, games and online casino platforms. Amatic develops its innovative solutions for offline and online gambling operators. These solutions are also used by the company.
The Amatic studio is also known as Amanet. This particular division develops games for online platforms. In addition to everything else, the company is active in the production of casings for slots, video poker equipment and sports betting machines.
Most Amatic slot machines offer five reels, 10-20 paylines, bonus features, double win rounds, free spins and many other nice features. The hallmark of all of the manufacturer’s games is excellent quality and large player return percentages, which average 96%. Amatic online casino slots have been released since 2011.
Amatic also produces some very interesting old-school slots that will appeal to fans of classic games. Such slots include:
- Admiral Nelson – this slot contains 5 reels and 10 paylines. The minimum bet is 10 coins and the maximum bet reaches 500 coins. The maximum multiplier is x5,000
- Bells on Fire. An old-school slot that you’ll love with its gameplay. There are 5 reels and 4 rows of symbols. There are also 40 paylines at your disposal. The minimum bet is 400 coins and the maximum is 8,000 coins. The maximum winnings you can get is x2,500
- Casanova. Another one of the classic slots with 20 paylines. Here you’ll have 5 reels and a maximum prize of x100. The minimum bet is 20 coins and the maximum bet reaches 100 coins.
Euro Games Technology (EGT) is a Bulgarian game software company. The firm, which was founded in 2002, is one of the gaming industry’s youngest and most successful representatives. The advantages that allowed EGT to compete on the market from its inception were efficient assimilation of current technology, aggressive product marketing, and clever development plans.
Today, EGT is a solid organisation with a significant group of specialists from various professions and state-of-the-art production facilities. The company specialises in the creation and production of software for use in various gaming environments. Euro Games Technology is active in several aspects of the gaming industry. However, according to company executives, the main focus remains on the development of gaming software for gambling. EGT product line includes a wide range of technology products:
- A variety of types of casino table games. Here, the lineup includes a large number of different variations of video poker, baccarat, roulette, blackjack
- Video slots with unlimited possibilities which you can find here. Here you’ll find not only old-school versions of slots but also modern games with plenty of paylines and advanced features
- EGT also produces various lotteries, such as keno and bingo.
By far the most popular old-school slots are:
- Zodiac Wheel with 5 reels and 5 paylines. The minimum bet is 5 coins and the maximum is 100 coins. The highest multiplier is x600
- Amazing Amazonia has 5 reels and 10 paylines. The minimum bet in the slot is 10 coins and the maximum bet reaches 200 coins. The maximum possible winnings are 200,000 coins
- Fortune Spells. Another classic slot with 5 reels and 10 paylines. The minimum bet in the game is 10 coins and the maximum is 200 coins. The maximum possible winnings are 100,000 coins.
Belatra gambling came to prominence in the mid-1990s. They were present in almost every gambling club in the CIS. Belatra Games portfolio includes card and table games, as well as multi-games to suit all tastes, with a total of 117 different titles.
It’s worth noting that Belatra slots, both previously and presently, are primarily aimed toward land-based casinos. And their virtual counterparts first debuted in 2017. The slots are only available in 3- and 5-reel variants, with a maximum number of winning lines of 100!
Belatra Games’ most popular slots are the games:
- Jingle Bells is a 3 reels slot with 5 paylines. It is the clearest example of an old-school game that Belatra has developed. The minimum bet in the slot is 1 coin and the maximum is 500 coins. The maximum possible winnings are 15,000 coins
- Piggy Bank, which was released in 2014 is a more advanced but still old-school slot. Here you will see 5 reels and 9 paylines. The lowest bet is 9 coins and the highest bet reaches 1,800 coins. The maximum winnings are 2,000,000 coins
- Golden Lemon. Another old-school slot with 5 reels and 5 paylines. The minimum bet is 10 coins, while the maximum bet reaches 5,000 coins per spin. The maximum winnings you can expect is 5,000,000 coins.