Before choosing an online casino, players must pay attention to several important parameters. We mean the presence of attractive promotions and bonuses, professional customer support, gambling licenses, methods of depositing and withdrawing funds and, of course, the speed of payments. And one of the most important factors is the choice of slot machines and providers.
Anyone who is at least a little familiar with the online gambling industry knows that most online casinos do not create games themselves, but use software companies that develop and deliver ready-made gaming solutions to them. Now we are going to talk about such companies in this article.
NetEnt — #1 Developer Over 20 Years
The Swedish company NetEnt is the world leader in the production of gaming software, which is represented on all popular online platforms. The NetEnt casino listing comprises only checked and licensed sites. The provider has hundreds of thousands of fans around the world, players appreciate the games from Netent for their simplicity, quality, and variety. Each new product immediately becomes the leader in terms of attendance and the number of transactions, setting new records on various gambling sites.
Here is the list of the top 3 NetEnt’s Games:
- Starburst — in addition to vivid graphics and expressive animation when making combinations, the player will be pleased with the bonus features of the slot;
- Gonzo’s Quest — it was one of the first 3D slots with stunning cartoon-style graphics. The spins resemble falling blocks. When the chains match, these blocks explode and new stones fall in their place;
- Divine Fortune— Free spins, respins, and wilds of this slot will become constant companions of a successful gambler, bringing new gifts with each spin of the reels.
Microgaming — Advanced Supplier of Gambling Software
The company team occupies a leading position due to their impeccable work and the improvement of gambling equipment for online casinos. The number of online casinos working with the software of this gaming provider is growing every day. The company is a pioneer in the gambling industry. Its first gaming software for online casinos was developed far back in 1995.
Here is the list of the most popular slots by Microgaming:
- Thunderstruck 2is an improved copy of the original game product, containing 5 reels, 242 ways to win money. The slot contains 4 different and profitable bonus events that enable the player to win the maximum number of coins;
- Immortal Romance— Microgaming have created their own fascinating story about the relationship between vampires and humans. The RTP is 96.86%;
- Jurassic Parkhas 5 reels and 243 prize lines will take a player to a relaxing world of entertainment and rewards. Scatter triggers Free Spins increasing win chances.
Evolution Gaming — Classy Live Software Provider
Renowned company Evolution Gaming supplies software for most live casinos in Europe and Asia. Thousands of users around the world have recognized their live games as unique and exciting entertainments among the variety of the same products. The company began its activity back in 2006 and since then has been improving every year, adding new games, increasing points of presence and staff.
Here is the best titles from Evolution Gaming to explore:
- Live Rouletteis a tabletop entertainment where you need to spin a spinning wheel and predict bets. The gambler will win when the bet made by him coincides with the one displayed on the wheel;
- Live Pokeris a game where you need to form combinations of suits and denominations. The highest combination is considered a Royal Flush;
- Dream Catcherresembles another game known to many gamblers under the title Wheel of Fortune. The game has similar functionality and the same wheel of luck, but in Dream Catcher, everything is made fancier and the events stream from a real studio with the participation of a real host.
Safety & Trust Of the Leading Software Suppliers
The best casino game providers are in themselves a guarantee of the reliability, trust, and security of their software. However, the activities of the companies involved in the production of online slot machines are controlled by the licensing authorities. This is a forced step due to the process of playing for real money, the results of which must be based on the principles of fair play and be comparable to the declared characteristics of the developers themselves.
Anyone can check the availability of the appropriate licenses by visiting the developer’s website.