What is Audials One?
In today’s world, masses rely on internet for a number of purposes, entertainment being a big one among them. One can access videos, songs, eBooks and any other means of entertainment that you can possibly think of from any place or even when on the move with just an internet connection and a device to access it.
However, while much of this content is available for the user to use and download, most of it is only for streaming purpose and downloading it is termed “illegal”. So while you can access this content with an internet connection, you can’t save it for using later.
This seemed a major problem for me, until I stumbled upon Audials One. If you’ve never heard of it, here’s what it does: it lets you simply record live streaming music and videos. Not only that, this app is a one stop shop for all your media needs. Find, stream, record, download and convert a variety of media including music, movies, videos, podcasts and live radio streams with Audial One. Lets get to know more about it.
- With over 85,000 radio stations available for you to listen to and record from all over the globe, there’s an endless pool of music for you to dive into. High powered instant search makes sure you find exactly what you’re looking for with the search results categorized by genre or country.
- Search, stream and download almost all the music and videos available on the internet with Audial One. Plug-ins enable the software to fetch you music and videos from all over the internet and saving them is as easy as the click of a mouse. Not only that, you can also add album art, ID3 tags and song lyrics without ever having to exit the app.
- Just enter the video URL to any video you want to save and Audials One will instantly begin downloading the video in high quality. The download progress will be displayed in a micro window which will not interfere with anything you’re working on while the video is downloading.
- Downloaded some file in a format that’s not supported on your mobile? No worries. Audials One comes with an inbuilt converter that converts audio and videos into formats that are supported on most devices. Formats supported include MP3, WMA, WMA Pro, OGG, WAV, M4A, FLAC for audio and WMV, MP4, MPEG4, AVI, 3GP, H.264 for video. List of devices supported include PC, Mac, Android, iOS devices, Xbox, PS3 and many more.
- The media center display not only all the media downloaded using Audials One but also scans your device library to display all the media present on the device in one place. With built-in audio and video players, you can access the media right from Audials One. The software is also preconfigured for all major cloud services so you can upload and download files to or from your cloud service directly from or to Audials One media center.
- Music wishes is a one stop shop for you to fulfill your taste. As you browse across music and videos, you can add the ones to your wishlist which is essentially your music and video playlist within the app. Add songs, videos, genres, artists or even albums to your wishlist. Create as many wishlists you like: one for travelling, working out, relaxing or any other way they suite you.
Not feeling like creating your own wishlist? Choose one from the wishlist community.
With all the features listed above, Audials One makes for one amazing media streaming, downloading and recording app. The app is easy to use which makes it ideal for beginners. All the downloaded media is neatly categorized into one place which makes accessing it a lot easier. The file converter is a convenient and easy tool which makes it possible to access the files on almost any device you own. So all in all, Audials One is an app we suggest you must have even if you have a large media library. The app will not only help you organize your current library but expand it too.