9 Reasons You Should Get A Scrum Master Certification
What is a Scrum Master?
Scrum is an agile framework, which can be applied to effectively manage complex projects, usually in the field of software development. In this agile world of Scrum, instead of providing a detailed strategy of how a project is to be executed, most of it is left to the software development team, as they would know best how to solve the problem they are presented with. The role under the Scrum framework that enables the team to achieve its targets is that of the Scrum Master. A Scrum Master is the facilitator for an agile development team,who manages the process of information exchange
Who is it for?
This certification is aimed largely at executives, mid-level managers, and software developers responsible for the development of a product in a large software company. This course would also be beneficial to those individuals who aren’t currently in such a role but who wish to shift to a similar role in the near future. It is advisable to have a few years of experience either as a project manager, project owner or similar leadership roles, however it is not vital.
Let’s have a look at the top 9 reasons to become a ScrumMaster
1. Globally recognized
- Scrum is a framework used by companies all over the world. By certifying yourself as a ScrumMaster, you’re looking at being able to expand your career to anywhere in the world.
2. Offers flexibility
- Being a one size fits all system, you will become eligible to implement this agile system regardless of the size of the enterprise and scale it to your needs.
3. Paves a good career path
- Let’s face it, you are here because you want to improve your resume and expand your portfolio. By getting a certification in Scrum, you are helping yourself stand out of the crowd and gaining the ability to add value to whichever company you decide to join.
4. Do at your own pace
- Working professionals will understand, time is scarce and in this day and age to spend hours and days on learning seems like an impossible task. Most online tutors know that and design their courses to give you the greatest benefit in the least amount of time. This is often backed up with assignments that can be done according to your schedule.
5. You learn from best
- Leaders in the industry would recruit the services of tutors who are on top of their field. They would be capable enough to guide you from the most basic to the most advanced levels and be knowledgeable enough to clear all your queries.
6. You get credibility from the institution
- By doing the CSM Certification from a recognised institute, you are setting yourself up for success. With hours of practical, hands on learning along with the theoretical knowledge which comes as a part of their curriculum, you will be able to implement the Scrum framework as soon as you finish the course.
7. You have a lot of options to explore
- The online world is full of avenues that provide the Certified Scrum Master® Course. However, many of the online courses do not cover the cost of the exam which comes at the end of the classes. Your initial payment should ideally cover all the services provided including assignments and the cost of your first try at certification.
8. Gain membership with Scrum Alliance
- The Scrum alliance hosts and sponsors events worldwide. You can join and interact with Scrum peers with ease at events near you, get access to member only content and also a job board dedicated solely to Scrum and Agile organisations with qualified Agile professionals.
9. Access a network of Scrum professionals
- Most courses would give you access to a network of working professionals, online social circles and additional exclusive resources
These are the 9 reasons you should do the Scrum Master Certification course. Sign up for the CSM certification today!
7 Common Reasons Why WordPress Websites Get Hacked
If there is one content management system (CMS) that’s credited for revolutionizing the modern web, it’s WordPress. Thanks to this revolutionary software, making any type of website is not difficult today. Its flexibility and ease of use make it so popular that WordPress powers as…
Manage Endpoint Security With Cloud-Based Action 1
Meet a free Cloud-based endpoint security and patch management solution from Action1 (www.action1.com). This top-ranking solution facilitates network discovery, enables you to find installed software and orchestrate software updates across all your endpoints regardless of their location. With many tools over there, you might be…
Private Practice: Crucial Services Your Startup Needs
Medical professionals around the world dream of having their own private practice. It allows more freedom for dictating your own schedule but it does come with its own set of challenges and while many are similar to those most startups face, starting a business in…
How To Keep Your Personal Information Anonymous And Secure While Using A Web Browser
Browsing the web or checking Facebook a few times a day has recently become something natural as breathing and eating. People wake up, immediately reaching for their phones to be up to date. Is it already an addiction to the Internet? Of course, it depends…
How To Stay More Secure When Using Kubernetes
Kubernetes is an open-source system for automating deployment of new apps and software, and is becoming increasingly popular due to its utility in going back to previous versions. But while lots of developers are excited to take advantage of the benefits and convenience offered by…
- 3D Printing
- App Dev
- Artificial Intelligence
- Arts and Entertainment
- Big Data
- Blockchain Tech
- Business Technology
- Car Technology
- Cloud Computing
- Cloud Storage
- Computer and Technology
- Conference Calling
- Coupons and Deals
- Cyber Security
- Dark Left 1
- Data Center
- Data Recovery
- Digital Arena
- Digital Marketing
- Edu Tech
- Email Marketing
- Google Glass
- Guides and Tutorials
- Health and Fitness
- Home Appliance
- Home Improvement
- Home Security
- Internet and Businesses Online
- Internet Marketing
- IT Careers
- Mobile Apps
- Mobile Security
- New Tech
- Online Shopping
- Project Management
- Reference and Education
- Reputation Management
- Sales & Marketing
- Self Improvement
- Shopping and Product reviews
- Small Business
- Social Media
- Tech Trends
- Technical Support
- Technology in Education
- Tips & Tricks
- Tips And Tricks
- Video Conferencing
- Virtual Reality
- Wearable Technology
- Web Design
- Web Development
- Web Hosting
8 Best Home Updates To Do In The Spring
8 Best Home Renovations To Take On In The Spring When the snow starts to melt and the weather slowly warms up, you likely have the urge to do a little work around the house. Here are some improvements to make before summer arrives: 1….
Use Android Parental Control Apps And Take An Interest In The Digital Activities Of His Children Without Blame
The screens quickly create a gap between parents and children. They limit conversations, disrupt meals, homework… Children are absorbed by their smartphones, tablets and other screens, so that they quickly become a source of tension. We use the deprivation of such a video game as punishment on…
Online Security Tips You Might Not Know About
Technology is now playing a major role in our daily lives. From how we work to how we spend our leisure time; it is central to us all now. Of course, a tech advance that has transformed our lives the most is the internet. While…
Here’s How Proxies Can Aid Email Protection
Are you concerned about your email protection measures? If that is the case, then this is for you. It all began in November 2014 with leaked emails from Sony Movie Pictures. After this leakage of emails went viral all over the world, people, organizations and…
3 Ways to Prepare For Cyber Security Risks That Employees Must Know
In a world where everything is much easier to do via mobile, app, or device, technology is not going to slow down. We’re all guilty of potentially owning more than one device, whether that is our personal phones, work phones, tablets or fitness trackers. All…
Non-Negotiable Elements For Your Business IT Security Plan
In 2019, having a business IT security plan is more important than ever. An IT security plan is the first line of defense you have for protecting your business – and your clients – against cybercriminals. Cybercriminals include hackers, who frequently obtain personal information with…