9 Reasons You Should Get A Scrum Master Certification
What is a Scrum Master?
Scrum is an agile framework, which can be applied to effectively manage complex projects, usually in the field of software development. In this agile world of Scrum, instead of providing a detailed strategy of how a project is to be executed, most of it is left to the software development team, as they would know best how to solve the problem they are presented with. The role under the Scrum framework that enables the team to achieve its targets is that of the Scrum Master. A Scrum Master is the facilitator for an agile development team,who manages the process of information exchange
Who is it for?
This certification is aimed largely at executives, mid-level managers, and software developers responsible for the development of a product in a large software company. This course would also be beneficial to those individuals who aren’t currently in such a role but who wish to shift to a similar role in the near future. It is advisable to have a few years of experience either as a project manager, project owner or similar leadership roles, however it is not vital.
Let’s have a look at the top 9 reasons to become a ScrumMaster
1. Globally recognized
- Scrum is a framework used by companies all over the world. By certifying yourself as a ScrumMaster, you’re looking at being able to expand your career to anywhere in the world.
2. Offers flexibility
- Being a one size fits all system, you will become eligible to implement this agile system regardless of the size of the enterprise and scale it to your needs.
3. Paves a good career path
- Let’s face it, you are here because you want to improve your resume and expand your portfolio. By getting a certification in Scrum, you are helping yourself stand out of the crowd and gaining the ability to add value to whichever company you decide to join.
4. Do at your own pace
- Working professionals will understand, time is scarce and in this day and age to spend hours and days on learning seems like an impossible task. Most online tutors know that and design their courses to give you the greatest benefit in the least amount of time. This is often backed up with assignments that can be done according to your schedule.
5. You learn from best
- Leaders in the industry would recruit the services of tutors who are on top of their field. They would be capable enough to guide you from the most basic to the most advanced levels and be knowledgeable enough to clear all your queries.
6. You get credibility from the institution
- By doing the CSM Certification from a recognised institute, you are setting yourself up for success. With hours of practical, hands on learning along with the theoretical knowledge which comes as a part of their curriculum, you will be able to implement the Scrum framework as soon as you finish the course.
7. You have a lot of options to explore
- The online world is full of avenues that provide the Certified Scrum Master® Course. However, many of the online courses do not cover the cost of the exam which comes at the end of the classes. Your initial payment should ideally cover all the services provided including assignments and the cost of your first try at certification.
8. Gain membership with Scrum Alliance
- The Scrum alliance hosts and sponsors events worldwide. You can join and interact with Scrum peers with ease at events near you, get access to member only content and also a job board dedicated solely to Scrum and Agile organisations with qualified Agile professionals.
9. Access a network of Scrum professionals
- Most courses would give you access to a network of working professionals, online social circles and additional exclusive resources
These are the 9 reasons you should do the Scrum Master Certification course. Sign up for the CSM certification today!
6 Unexpected Security Concerns, and How to Prepare
As powerful as the Internet is right now, it’s impossible to even imagine where it will go over the next years and beyond. But, as fast as security protection continues to improve, hackers seem to improve even more quickly. Everything from new devices to apps…
Your Business Needs These 13 Digital Security Solutions – Here’s How To Get The Most Out Of Each
How would you characterize your organization’s digital security posture? If you’re not sure how to answer this question, or perhaps would prefer not to answer it at all, you’re not alone. Countless decision-makers, from uber-competent CTOs and CISOs to CEOs and COOs who couldn’t code…
Louisiana And Oklahoma Introduce Digital Identification To Prevent Fake ID Use
Digital ID in Louisiana Utilizing digital IDs has been a commonly broached topic for a while now. Although most states are only either deliberating their helpfulness or in the utmost initial stages, Louisiana has moved forward. The primary introduction of this technology was done back…
ScanGuard Review – Here is What You Should Know
Doesn’t it sound good and satisfying to have a goop-performing antivirus that is reliable enough? Yes, it is. For that reason, you need to be extra careful when you are in search of a good antivirus. Put all the necessary factors into consideration so that…
The Emerging Need for Social Media Security
By the time you’ve finished reading this sentence, nearly 700 passwords have been stolen from social media accounts across the world. Social media security breaches have the potential to cause up to $6 trillion in cybercrime damages by 2021, up from $3 billion in costs…
- 3D Printing
- App Dev
- Artificial Intelligence
- Arts and Entertainment
- Big Data
- Blockchain Tech
- Business Technology
- Car Technology
- Cloud Computing
- Cloud Storage
- Computer and Technology
- Conference Calling
- Coupons and Deals
- Cyber Security
- Dark Left 1
- Data Center
- Data Recovery
- Digital Arena
- Digital Marketing
- Edu Tech
- Email Marketing
- Google Glass
- Guides and Tutorials
- Health and Fitness
- Home Improvement
- Home Security
- Internet and Businesses Online
- Internet Marketing
- IT Careers
- Mobile Apps
- Mobile Security
- New Tech
- Online Shopping
- Project Management
- Reference and Education
- Reputation Management
- Sales & Marketing
- Shopping and Product reviews
- Small Business
- Social Media
- Tech Trends
- Technical Support
- Technology in Education
- Tips & Tricks
- Tips And Tricks
- Video Conferencing
- Virtual Reality
- Wearable Technology
- Web Design
- Web Development
- Web Hosting
Do Social Signals Really Help with SEO in 2019
How important are social networks in SEO? In this post, we will cover the most important social signs for organic SERPs in Google, as well as the social networks that have the biggest influence on SEO rankings. Social signals have become increasingly important since Google…
How Can Technology Strengthen the Offshore Oil Industry?
The oil industry is still recovering from the 2014 crash and is facing increasing challenges from renewable energy sources. In such a climate, the industry must continue to innovate and use the latest technological advancements to help shape its future, which still looks bright, with…
3 Ways to Prepare For Cyber Security Risks That Employees Must Know
In a world where everything is much easier to do via mobile, app, or device, technology is not going to slow down. We’re all guilty of potentially owning more than one device, whether that is our personal phones, work phones, tablets or fitness trackers. All…
Non-Negotiable Elements For Your Business IT Security Plan
In 2019, having a business IT security plan is more important than ever. An IT security plan is the first line of defense you have for protecting your business – and your clients – against cybercriminals. Cybercriminals include hackers, who frequently obtain personal information with…
Businesses Need To Be Proactive When It Comes To Cyber Security
For business of any size, making sure they are not only compliant with security regulations but continually improving and adjusting the measures they have in place is vital. Quite often the factor which determines how a business approaches cyber security is the mindset of the…
How To Become A Cyber Security Analyst
What is Cyber Security? Cyber security is the practice of protecting a system or network from digital attacks. These attacks are generally aimed to retrieve or destroy sensitive information and it is a serious threat to all the organizations. Who is A Cyber Security Analyst…