Sports betting has literally become an on the go, dynamic and globally active phenomenon with the advent of apps like the 888Sport. The company, a bookmaker since 1997, realized the importance of online betting back in 2007 through its launch of its online betting site and now has upped the ante by bringing it into the handheld devices category through its 888Sport App.
What is in store?
Let us have a look at the key features:
- Layout: The black and orange color scheme helps in easy reading and given that you would be needing essential features at the click of a button, a bright color like orange against a black background certainly helps. Don’t forget the importance of all this on a smaller screen (a mobile handset).
- Live betting: Bet as the action unfolds! The real-time scores help you to cash-in and withdraw at will dynamically. The most popular bets are visible at the bottom of the screen and hence you are always aware of the blazing sporting events.
- Lots and lots of sports: You get to bet on Football, Tennis (Bet and watch the action from all racing UK tracks), Rugby, Snooker, Ice Hockey, Golf, Cricket etc.
- Interesting non-sporting events too! Get the adrenaline rush going by betting on the Oscars, reality shows and even the exciting elections!
- Multiple deposit, withdrawal options: With over 21 different ways for withdrawing innings and depositing cash, flexibility is one key offering from 888Sports.
- Multi-currency and multi-language features: Various European dialects apart from English help “globalize” the app’s reach. Also, it supports 5 currencies and hence cashing-in is thoroughly streamlined with this flexible option.
How to get it on your phone?
- From the desktop: Go the official website and you will see the page below. Three easy options are available for getting the app on your phone.
- From the mobile itself: If you want to use 888sport app on iOS devices, you can download it from the iTunes store. There is no such dedicated app for Android users (the 888Sport web app is available) yet.
We believe that an issue with the app could be the inability to access multiple features through a mobile handset compared to that from large screen sizes like that of the iPad. Navigation is easier on the iPad and users have also voiced concerns over the lag and cramping visible on smartphones. (Compare the images below)
The mobile app interface
The iPad app interface
Apart from that, we believe that a few updates could certainly soften the above issues and an increasing user base would realize the hassle-free touch of this safe-betting app. We really loved the app’s “global” proclivity with it offering multiple languages and currencies for flexible usage.
Also, the excitement of betting and thereafter watching a race live from the iPad is something that adds to the overall adrenaline rush thus experienced. What is really an innovative offering from their side is the introduction of non-sporting events that did not have much of an organized betting foundation and thus provides a platform for the “informal” betters to come forth and utilize the app for the same.
How To Keep Your Personal Information Anonymous And Secure While Using A Web Browser
Browsing the web or checking Facebook a few times a day has recently become something natural as breathing and eating. People wake up, immediately reaching for their phones to be up to date. Is it already an addiction to the Internet? Of course, it depends…
How To Stay More Secure When Using Kubernetes
Kubernetes is an open-source system for automating deployment of new apps and software, and is becoming increasingly popular due to its utility in going back to previous versions. But while lots of developers are excited to take advantage of the benefits and convenience offered by…
If Online Privacy Is Dead, Is There Anything We Can Do?
The online world is both wonderful and frightening in equal measure. On the one hand, we have access to unlimited information and resources, but on the other, we have zero privacy. For most adults, the internet is a part of every aspect of their daily…
Reason To Choose Comodo SSL Certificate To Secure Your Website
It should be clear by now that for your website to survive in this modern era, hacker ridden internet era, it is important for all the information that go on it or through it to be encrypted. To have a website without SSL protection is…
6 Unexpected Security Concerns, and How to Prepare
As powerful as the Internet is right now, it’s impossible to even imagine where it will go over the next years and beyond. But, as fast as security protection continues to improve, hackers seem to improve even more quickly. Everything from new devices to apps…
- 3D Printing
- App Dev
- Artificial Intelligence
- Arts and Entertainment
- Big Data
- Blockchain Tech
- Business Technology
- Car Technology
- Cloud Computing
- Cloud Storage
- Computer and Technology
- Conference Calling
- Coupons and Deals
- Cyber Security
- Dark Left 1
- Data Center
- Data Recovery
- Digital Arena
- Digital Marketing
- Edu Tech
- Email Marketing
- Google Glass
- Guides and Tutorials
- Health and Fitness
- Home Appliance
- Home Improvement
- Home Security
- Internet and Businesses Online
- Internet Marketing
- IT Careers
- Mobile Apps
- Mobile Security
- New Tech
- Online Shopping
- Project Management
- Reference and Education
- Reputation Management
- Sales & Marketing
- Self Improvement
- Shopping and Product reviews
- Small Business
- Social Media
- Tech Trends
- Technical Support
- Technology in Education
- Tips & Tricks
- Tips And Tricks
- Video Conferencing
- Virtual Reality
- Wearable Technology
- Web Design
- Web Development
- Web Hosting
5 Reasons Your Company Needs Roofing CRM
Customers are at the heart of your roofing business, no matter if you are serving one, one hundred, or one thousand of them. Therefore, you want to make sure that every customer receives the best care possible. If you’re still using a spreadsheet and filing…
Want To Get Noticed On Google? Why There’s No Single Trick To Getting There
No doubt you’ve seen many a blog or post that include phrases like ‘by using this simple technique’ or ‘the secret to ranking higher’ when looking for ways to improve your standing on Google. Whether or not you’ve tried these ‘hacks’ (another misleading term), there’s…
Online Security Tips You Might Not Know About
Technology is now playing a major role in our daily lives. From how we work to how we spend our leisure time; it is central to us all now. Of course, a tech advance that has transformed our lives the most is the internet. While…
Here’s How Proxies Can Aid Email Protection
Are you concerned about your email protection measures? If that is the case, then this is for you. It all began in November 2014 with leaked emails from Sony Movie Pictures. After this leakage of emails went viral all over the world, people, organizations and…
3 Ways to Prepare For Cyber Security Risks That Employees Must Know
In a world where everything is much easier to do via mobile, app, or device, technology is not going to slow down. We’re all guilty of potentially owning more than one device, whether that is our personal phones, work phones, tablets or fitness trackers. All…
Non-Negotiable Elements For Your Business IT Security Plan
In 2019, having a business IT security plan is more important than ever. An IT security plan is the first line of defense you have for protecting your business – and your clients – against cybercriminals. Cybercriminals include hackers, who frequently obtain personal information with…