Sports betting has literally become an on the go, dynamic and globally active phenomenon with the advent of apps like the 888Sport. The company, a bookmaker since 1997, realized the importance of online betting back in 2007 through its launch of its online betting site and now has upped the ante by bringing it into the handheld devices category through its 888Sport App.
What is in store?
Let us have a look at the key features:
- Layout: The black and orange color scheme helps in easy reading and given that you would be needing essential features at the click of a button, a bright color like orange against a black background certainly helps. Don’t forget the importance of all this on a smaller screen (a mobile handset).
- Live betting: Bet as the action unfolds! The real-time scores help you to cash-in and withdraw at will dynamically. The most popular bets are visible at the bottom of the screen and hence you are always aware of the blazing sporting events.
- Lots and lots of sports: You get to bet on Football, Tennis (Bet and watch the action from all racing UK tracks), Rugby, Snooker, Ice Hockey, Golf, Cricket etc.
- Interesting non-sporting events too! Get the adrenaline rush going by betting on the Oscars, reality shows and even the exciting elections!
- Multiple deposit, withdrawal options: With over 21 different ways for withdrawing innings and depositing cash, flexibility is one key offering from 888Sports.
- Multi-currency and multi-language features: Various European dialects apart from English help “globalize” the app’s reach. Also, it supports 5 currencies and hence cashing-in is thoroughly streamlined with this flexible option.
How to get it on your phone?
- From the desktop: Go the official website and you will see the page below. Three easy options are available for getting the app on your phone.
- From the mobile itself: If you want to use 888sport app on iOS devices, you can download it from the iTunes store. There is no such dedicated app for Android users (the 888Sport web app is available) yet.
We believe that an issue with the app could be the inability to access multiple features through a mobile handset compared to that from large screen sizes like that of the iPad. Navigation is easier on the iPad and users have also voiced concerns over the lag and cramping visible on smartphones. (Compare the images below)
The mobile app interface
The iPad app interface
Apart from that, we believe that a few updates could certainly soften the above issues and an increasing user base would realize the hassle-free touch of this safe-betting app. We really loved the app’s “global” proclivity with it offering multiple languages and currencies for flexible usage.
Also, the excitement of betting and thereafter watching a race live from the iPad is something that adds to the overall adrenaline rush thus experienced. What is really an innovative offering from their side is the introduction of non-sporting events that did not have much of an organized betting foundation and thus provides a platform for the “informal” betters to come forth and utilize the app for the same.
Your Business Needs These 13 Digital Security Solutions – Here’s How To Get The Most Out Of Each
How would you characterize your organization’s digital security posture? If you’re not sure how to answer this question, or perhaps would prefer not to answer it at all, you’re not alone. Countless decision-makers, from uber-competent CTOs and CISOs to CEOs and COOs who couldn’t code…
Louisiana And Oklahoma Introduce Digital Identification To Prevent Fake ID Use
Digital ID in Louisiana Utilizing digital IDs has been a commonly broached topic for a while now. Although most states are only either deliberating their helpfulness or in the utmost initial stages, Louisiana has moved forward. The primary introduction of this technology was done back…
ScanGuard Review – Here is What You Should Know
Doesn’t it sound good and satisfying to have a goop-performing antivirus that is reliable enough? Yes, it is. For that reason, you need to be extra careful when you are in search of a good antivirus. Put all the necessary factors into consideration so that…
The Emerging Need for Social Media Security
By the time you’ve finished reading this sentence, nearly 700 passwords have been stolen from social media accounts across the world. Social media security breaches have the potential to cause up to $6 trillion in cybercrime damages by 2021, up from $3 billion in costs…
Which New Lorex Security Camera Is Right for Your Home?
Keeping your family and your possessions safe requires a proactive approach, and one way to protect what you care about is with a security camera system. Lorex Technology is well known for their security camera solutions, and their two newest products will change the way…
- 3D Printing
- App Dev
- Artificial Intelligence
- Arts and Entertainment
- Big Data
- Blockchain Tech
- Business Technology
- Car Technology
- Cloud Computing
- Cloud Storage
- Computer and Technology
- Conference Calling
- Coupons and Deals
- Cyber Security
- Dark Left 1
- Data Center
- Data Recovery
- Digital Arena
- Digital Marketing
- Edu Tech
- Email Marketing
- Google Glass
- Guides and Tutorials
- Health and Fitness
- Home Improvement
- Home Security
- Internet and Businesses Online
- Internet Marketing
- IT Careers
- Mobile Apps
- Mobile Security
- New Tech
- Online Shopping
- Project Management
- Reference and Education
- Reputation Management
- Sales & Marketing
- Shopping and Product reviews
- Small Business
- Social Media
- Tech Trends
- Technical Support
- Technology in Education
- Tips & Tricks
- Tips And Tricks
- Video Conferencing
- Virtual Reality
- Wearable Technology
- Web Design
- Web Development
- Web Hosting
WinX HD Converter Deluxe Review: A Power-Packed 4K Video Converter With Wider Compatibility
Capturing 4K video has become such a thing of simplicity nowadays. There was a time when you wanted one GoPro or a high-end camcorder, but, now, your iPhone or DSLR is enough. The real problem is that most of the devices you come across are…
Tech-Driven Onboarding Solutions Can Improve Hiring
Hiring is one of the most challenging and expensive parts of running a business. It can take weeks or even months to develop a job listing, request resumes and sort through them, and interview potential candidates. And even once a company hires someone, there’s still…
Non-Negotiable Elements For Your Business IT Security Plan
In 2019, having a business IT security plan is more important than ever. An IT security plan is the first line of defense you have for protecting your business – and your clients – against cybercriminals. Cybercriminals include hackers, who frequently obtain personal information with…
Businesses Need To Be Proactive When It Comes To Cyber Security
For business of any size, making sure they are not only compliant with security regulations but continually improving and adjusting the measures they have in place is vital. Quite often the factor which determines how a business approaches cyber security is the mindset of the…
How To Become A Cyber Security Analyst
What is Cyber Security? Cyber security is the practice of protecting a system or network from digital attacks. These attacks are generally aimed to retrieve or destroy sensitive information and it is a serious threat to all the organizations. Who is A Cyber Security Analyst…