I have to be honest with you. My phone is mostly filled with games. I love gaming, but, unfortunately don’t have enough time to engage in an unrelenting PC experience. That’s why I catch a few five minute breaks every day and have fun on my phone.
I also love to gamble and an app that allows me to play Australian online casino no deposit bonus would definitely be one of my most used ones. But, fun set aside, my phone is a powerful asset in day-to-day business. All thanks to these six apps.
6 business apps for a busy Entrepreneur
I use these every day and can freely recommend them based on personal experience.
- Toggl for tracking and management of time. I love to track the time I spend working. This helps me stay focused and motivated, and this way I can also set new challenges for myself or analyze wasted moments later on to enhance my daily routine even further.
- MS Office for Android for working with documents. I know there are cooler mobile apps like DocuSign or SigNow for operations with charts and tables, but I’m just too used to Microsoft when it comes to Word or Excel. I can build forms and even small databases with Office, edit docs fast and leave notes. That’s pretty much all I need so why go deeper with more sophisticated software?
- I use Jonton as a nice and handy scanner. I take a picture of a doc and it gets digitalized in my phone instantly. Neat, right? I could only imagine tech like that back when I started my business.
- Google Drive is used for sharing and sharing, as we all know it is caring. I used to own a premium DropBox account, but more people seem to enjoy Google so I switched. Frankly, I barely see a difference between the two except the fact that I can edit more with Google Sheets.
- I use Wave as my primary financial transactions assistant. It helps me as an accountant, a bookkeeping service and a financial report. All in all – I have a solid grasp over my finances with it.
- I like doing Social Media Marketing. It works for me even though I’m not an expert. That’s why I use Hootsuit to track all of my social media pages, engage and interact with people, get frequent status updates, etc.
The bonus round
If you are interested in more apps I occasionally use for business purposes but wouldn’t call them essential – here they are:
- Uber for times when I desperately need a ride and can’t drive.
- Tripit for travel and booking of hotels.
- Hi-Q to occasionally record notes with my voice and listen to them later on.
There are tons of apps out there, and I am sure you will definitely find something that suits you best!
How To Keep Your Personal Information Anonymous And Secure While Using A Web Browser
Browsing the web or checking Facebook a few times a day has recently become something natural as breathing and eating. People wake up, immediately reaching for their phones to be up to date. Is it already an addiction to the Internet? Of course, it depends…
How To Stay More Secure When Using Kubernetes
Kubernetes is an open-source system for automating deployment of new apps and software, and is becoming increasingly popular due to its utility in going back to previous versions. But while lots of developers are excited to take advantage of the benefits and convenience offered by…
If Online Privacy Is Dead, Is There Anything We Can Do?
The online world is both wonderful and frightening in equal measure. On the one hand, we have access to unlimited information and resources, but on the other, we have zero privacy. For most adults, the internet is a part of every aspect of their daily…
Reason To Choose Comodo SSL Certificate To Secure Your Website
It should be clear by now that for your website to survive in this modern era, hacker ridden internet era, it is important for all the information that go on it or through it to be encrypted. To have a website without SSL protection is…
6 Unexpected Security Concerns, and How to Prepare
As powerful as the Internet is right now, it’s impossible to even imagine where it will go over the next years and beyond. But, as fast as security protection continues to improve, hackers seem to improve even more quickly. Everything from new devices to apps…
- 3D Printing
- App Dev
- Artificial Intelligence
- Arts and Entertainment
- Big Data
- Blockchain Tech
- Business Technology
- Car Technology
- Cloud Computing
- Cloud Storage
- Computer and Technology
- Conference Calling
- Coupons and Deals
- Cyber Security
- Dark Left 1
- Data Center
- Data Recovery
- Digital Arena
- Digital Marketing
- Edu Tech
- Email Marketing
- Google Glass
- Guides and Tutorials
- Health and Fitness
- Home Appliance
- Home Improvement
- Home Security
- Internet and Businesses Online
- Internet Marketing
- IT Careers
- Mobile Apps
- Mobile Security
- New Tech
- Online Shopping
- Project Management
- Reference and Education
- Reputation Management
- Sales & Marketing
- Self Improvement
- Shopping and Product reviews
- Small Business
- Social Media
- Tech Trends
- Technical Support
- Technology in Education
- Tips & Tricks
- Tips And Tricks
- Video Conferencing
- Virtual Reality
- Wearable Technology
- Web Design
- Web Development
- Web Hosting
Key Ways IT Services Can Help Your Business Thrive
IT services can be vital in setting up your business for success. They provide valuable solutions that improve your relationship with customers promoting the level of customer satisfaction. With increased automation, most of the fundamental business processes have been simplified by these IT services. An…
Guide For Sourcing Office Furniture
It can be exciting to start your own office and rent furniture for the same. You can choose these tips for renting office furniture that will not burn your pockets. As you can rent cross trainer or rent gym equipment, appliances, home furniture, so can…
Online Security Tips You Might Not Know About
Technology is now playing a major role in our daily lives. From how we work to how we spend our leisure time; it is central to us all now. Of course, a tech advance that has transformed our lives the most is the internet. While…
Here’s How Proxies Can Aid Email Protection
Are you concerned about your email protection measures? If that is the case, then this is for you. It all began in November 2014 with leaked emails from Sony Movie Pictures. After this leakage of emails went viral all over the world, people, organizations and…
3 Ways to Prepare For Cyber Security Risks That Employees Must Know
In a world where everything is much easier to do via mobile, app, or device, technology is not going to slow down. We’re all guilty of potentially owning more than one device, whether that is our personal phones, work phones, tablets or fitness trackers. All…
Non-Negotiable Elements For Your Business IT Security Plan
In 2019, having a business IT security plan is more important than ever. An IT security plan is the first line of defense you have for protecting your business – and your clients – against cybercriminals. Cybercriminals include hackers, who frequently obtain personal information with…