Adcash Review: The New Age Platform For Advertisers
Thousands of blogs get started every day and millions of people get connected to Internet. In this Internet age, if you are still stuck with the offline advertising methods, think again about your promotional strategies.
If you do not want to miss the virtual audience for your products or services, serving ads on websites is the best way to get those eyeballs on your company.
When it comes to online advertising, the first name often comes to mind is Google’s AdWords. However, AdWords promotions is strictly based on only a couple of advertising models likely CPM and CPC. There are many other advertising models that you may need for your product. Which advertising network should you opt for then? Adcash has got you covered.
Let’s discuss all the features of Adcash network along with its pros and cons so as to get an insight of Adcash advertising network. But before proceeding further, let’s first understand what is Adcash, how it works and how can you get started with this Ad network to promote your products or services.
What is Adcash?
As I have already mentioned, Adcash is a network that is a mediator between bloggers and the advertisers just like Google AdSense. But with the entry of Adcash network into the market, it has continued its service to satisfy interest of various advertisers and Adcash is getting quite popular among the advertisers because of its huge database of publishers.
It has been declared as the world’s best CPM network and it has become the world’s largest network that runs in over 190 countries. Now let’s have look at some of the feature of Adcash due to which it has become so irresistibly famous amongst the advertisers.
How to begin with Adcash:
If you want to begin with Adcash as an advertising platform, then all you have to do is follow these simple steps written below and then you will be able to integrate Adcash instantly with your advertisements.
Unlike many other ad networks, it is not a very tedious job to get started with your promotional campaign. You simply sign up on Adcash as an advertiser, complete the registration process and wait for your application to get reviewed.
Once you get the approval mail, you can set up your ad campaign. Note that you need to add some funds to your advertiser account before you push your ad to the public. You can do that by visiting the “Wallet” on Adcash.
The best feature that becomes the selling point of Adcash is, you have the option to promote your products via CPC, CPM, CPL, CPV and CPA models. Experiment with the best one that converts for you.
Advantages of Adcash Advertising Platform:
- It has an easy to use and simple user interface unlike many other ad networks.
- It provides you with the gradual targeting abilities and it searches for the right publishers to help you reach more audience.
- You can experiment with with various locations, CPC, CPM for your advertisements so as to reach the highest possible rate of optimization.
- You can access the dashboard via mobile, tablets and laptop to check daily updates and stats.
- It provides you with eight different languages as it is used among 200 countries. Hence, you can show ads in multiple countries without an issue.
- The support system is quite effective, unlike many ad networks, where you cannot really connect with a one on one person to solve your issues. If you have any kind of confusion, you can expect faster help.
Scope of improvement of Adcash:
- Like any other ad network, Adcash too has many restrictions and strict guidelines that you have to adhere to. Also, you cannot use Adcash if you want to promote adult niche advertisements.
This was all about Adcash and what its advertising platform has to offer. Looking at the features and perks it offers, and with wide array of advertisers from around the world, the ad network looks quite promising on fronts that other networks fail to give. If you registered on Adcash as an advertiser, let us know your experience with the platform and also let us know how successful was it for your business.